This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Ability

I'm interested in how 'Enrage' works. With a 3 minute recast, it better pull six times as much hate as provoke >_<;.

Also, there's a level 1 Spell called "Moogle's xxx" or something along those lines, and the description says that it increases party movement speed... it's also for BRDs, and appears to be a lesser version of Mazurka... apparantly it was never actually implemented.

Comment

In one of the interviews at the fan festival they said there were adding or considering adding a lower level version of Mazurka, so that fits.
      lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Those other abilites are just SMN abilites... not blm!

Comment

Summoner
          Would like avatars out longer, so more MP
          Other benefits for avatars being out
          Changes to duration and power determined purely by summoning skill
          Increase the number of blood pacts
          New avatars: no plans for bahamut, but others are being looked into
          Maybe this is the increased blood pacts
          In the moonlight, your face it glows.. like a thousand diamonds, I suppose.
          And your hair flows like.. The ocean breeze...
          Not a million fights could make me hate you, you’re invincible.
          Yeah, It’s true.
          It’s in your eyes, where I find peace.

[I love you, Rebecca :D!]

Comment

It's possible, SE does like to add things long before actually implamenting them for PCs to use. I.E. the lvl 1 'Zerstorer' Gaxe that isn't in game or the Red Hydra Harness set which was added to the game files back when CoP was first released but never usuable by PCs until the last update.

And the Moogle marzuka or whatever spell is prolly that Brd song for increased movement speed, but I sincerely doubt it will be usuable at lvl 1.
            "I have a forebrain, my ability to abstract thoughts allow for all kinds of things" - Red Mage 8-Bit theater

Comment

Well, we only have to wait and see!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tsikuro
                I'm interested in how 'Enrage' works. With a 3 minute recast, it better pull six times as much hate as provoke >_<;.

Also, there's a level 1 Spell called "Moogle's xxx" or something along those lines, and the description says that it increases party movement speed... it's also for BRDs, and appears to be a lesser version of Mazurka... apparantly it was never actually implemented.
                Are you talking about "Moogle Rhapsody?"
                It is Lv1. The spell description says "Enhances resistance against confustion for party members within area of effect."

Comment

It may not be the same as provoke, please be aware.

There is a spell in some games, called "Target", i remember it well from suikoden 2 and i know i seen it somewhere else too. In these games, such a thing as "hate" is nonexistant, "Target" only forces the mob to attack whoever cast the spell, for a random ammount of time (time based on skill modifier appliable i suppose, with chr or something).

If enrage would work the same as target, it should not induce any hate, thus the /bad/ thing about the ability, voke gives hate, hate is a solid way to keep a mob from hitting others, if enrage doesnt induce hate, in the period of effect the tank should still grab as much hate as he can, i see enrage as a sort of "cover" for the whole pt, when "cover" wears off, whoever has more hate will take the next hit.

Enrage would still be awesome depending on how long it lasts, i think having it work the same as provoke is lame though.
                  signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

It could act like voke does in Ballista

It's fun to use but annoying to get hit by >_>
                    "I have a forebrain, my ability to abstract thoughts allow for all kinds of things" - Red Mage 8-Bit theater

Comment

I am very curious to see when will this be implemented!

Comment

Working...
                      X