Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

{Found it!} {man} {Jerkin} {inside} {trousers}!

I just want to know how S/E could have used such a word as "jerkin" and not realize that it would be used in a very sick way?
    sigpic
    ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
    ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
    ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
    ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

How would they call Jerkin type of armor then?
      sigpic
      "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
      Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Most people grow tired of the auto-translate sex talk pretty early on. So it's not that big a deal. Those who don't aren't friends of mine, so it doesn't bother me any.

Comment

Originally posted by Raydeus View Post
          How would they call Jerkin type of armor then?
          I've personally never heard that one until I played this game, but I guess I really don't know. It just strikes me as an odd word.

And Murphie I agree, the sex talk is fun, just not constantly. I sometimes use it when there's 10 people on my LS an no one is saying anything, just to wake everyone up.

Now for a real accomplishment: After trying unsuccessfully since noon (it's now 11:15 PM) to connect to POL, I finally succeeded!
          sigpic
          ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
          ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
          ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
          ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Bard 54 and got my Choral Cuffs today, which makes that 5/6 for my Full AF set. Yay!

Have a great weekend everyone!

:D

Paragon of Bard, Summoner, and White Mage Excellence | Summa Cum Laude
            Snip Snap Fun

Comment

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
              I've personally never heard that one until I played this game, but I guess I really don't know. It just strikes me as an odd word.

And Murphie I agree, the sex talk is fun, just not constantly. I sometimes use it when there's 10 people on my LS an no one is saying anything, just to wake everyone up.

Now for a real accomplishment: After trying unsuccessfully since noon (it's now 11:15 PM) to connect to POL, I finally succeeded!
              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerkin_%28garment%29

:D

Comment

Two Major Achievements for me :D

I had about two hours to spare before Promy-Holla, so I took my friends on this. It was just me (WHM60) a DRG60 and a PLD 56 during beadeaux (I had toggled that one already while camping for my coffer key, so I knew the way pretty well).

We were /extremely/ lucky in that all of the NMs were looking away from us when we first entered.... and then my two friends fell off of the ledge -.-. So we headed back around, the Ruby Quadav was in the way. I stoneskinned/blinked up, pulled it to zone so it would reset it's pos, and we breezed through the rest of it.
                Our 75 WAR friend met us @ Davoi (he already had the key) and we finished that and Oztroja in about an hour, using a guide and guessing the password (only took five guesses :D).

My second, and by far more important achievement has to be this, though :D

We were supposed to start @ 10pm, and we started @ 11, finished around 2:50, so you can assume drama was involved (including the dumbest summoner I've ever met, but that is for another thread) but finally we did it.

Comment

And yup, my comment was pretty much the same as yours when I ended up there.

Grats on getting past the promies!

Originally posted by Aksannyi
                  "As a RDM, it should irk you to the depths of your soul when a mob had the audacity to buff itself in front of you."

Comment

Originally posted by eticket109 View Post
                    I still can't believe you, of all people, are a DRG. ^^
                    DRG Maat fight is {Easy Prey} now. The 2 hour change pretty much made it brainless.
                    That might be true. I, however, didn't use my two hour.

Comment

Latest accomplishment....well maybe not an accoplishment. I got the three flashing red lights on my X-bos 360 and have to send it in to get it fixed, so no ffxi for about a month. This is going to suck.

Created by Eohmer
                      IT'S NOT THE SIZE OF THE BST IN THE FIGHT, BUT THE SIZE OF THE FIGHT IN THE BST!

Comment

Originally posted by Taodyn View Post
                        That might be true. I, however, didn't use my two hour.

well yeah... but you're 'special'

Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

Comment

Did limbus NW with my manaburn party. We managed to get KB down to 40%, but unfortunately we ran out of time.
                          ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Dinged 73 last night and was expecting to delvl on Diabolos today, but beat him on the first try.
                            I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

Acquired Sky Access ZM8-13 last night in 5 hours.

Party for Kam:

70RDM/WHM, 68WHM/BLM, 75PLD/WAR [Heavily Meritted HNM Tank], 75WAR/NIN [Low Merits], 72COR/NIN

It was a fivesome and it was terribly easy. Kam Great Wheeled and turned on the WAR/NIN, killing him mid-heal at around 10%. I Chainspelled and finished with Aero III spam.

The Ancient Vessel (aka Pansy Vessel), killed us once because my Internet decided to D/C during the battle. Three members:

68WHM/BLM, 75WAR/NIN, 70RDM/WHM

The second time around, I got an opportune Stun from a Flat Blade (a very good use of a meleeing RDM's very slowly-acquired TP btw) to block Aero IV (III?) and saved the day mid-battle .

As a RDM, I'm always rather proud of my... non-Refreshing exploits like Chainspell DD and melee activities (the stun).

Comment

I don't even remember the Kam fight he died so dang fast. :/ I think I was AFK.

Comment

Working...
                                X