Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Seriously - wtf is it with a lot of mages on this server?

I am NOT looking forward to levelling up my whm with idiots about...

Originally posted by Aksannyi
    "As a RDM, it should irk you to the depths of your soul when a mob had the audacity to buff itself in front of you."

Comment

I would kill to have had a WHM in most of the parties I've had lately. It's the SMN that I hate with the white hot fire of a thousand suns.

Also, ding 69.

edit> I take it back. The SMN got me killed. @1500 to 69 -.-
      Last edited by Murphie; 11-16-2006, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Soon, soon!

"As a RDM, it should irk you to the depths of your soul when a mob had the audacity to buff itself in front of you."

Comment

Sky access achieved. Still level 68 tho...

Comment

Grats! And sorry I wasn't about before you had to go, late into Limbus as usual

Edit: sorry to derail thread - ls obtained its first Omega set!
            Last edited by Kirsteena; 11-17-2006, 05:42 AM.

Comment

PM 6-4 completed, 23m 45sec or so... we set the server record for the week. 1/2 overall. I guess 1/3 actually. We wiped the first try last week when our blm and whm DC'ed during Ultima. We had to bail after the mammets on the first run last night as the whm got DC'ed. It took nearly 45 min after that to go again because people kept getting the bug where they couldn't target the BC so we kept having to zone out and zone in and redo the first cs. Once we actually got fighting, the fight went perfectly. I don't think we even had a death the whole time.

Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

Comment

Did my first Level 6 Besieged, and only died twice (might be a new record!), still got 1k experience though.

LOOOOOOONG Besieged though ... I hadn't intended on being up so late last night.
                sigpic
                ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Finished CoP 2-3 (Phomiuna Aqueducts)...twice (long story), and secured a Fomor Codex for myself as well as the first of the eyes needed for a Hakutaku Cluster for the upcoming O-Hat run at the end of the month.

Still level 68....orz.

Comment

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
                    Finished CoP 2-3 (Phomiuna Aqueducts)...twice (long story), and secured a Fomor Codex for myself as well as the first of the eyes needed for a Hakutaku Cluster for the upcoming O-Hat run at the end of the month.
                    Still level 68....orz.
                    cherish 2-3... that's the last fun in CoP you'll have for a while lol

Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

Comment

Originally posted by eticket109 View Post
                      Ya, they're pathetically easy for a bit. Oh wait, 2-3 was incredibly easy.

Still level 68
                      Wow, might hit 75 before Murphie.
                      I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Originally posted by eticket109 View Post
                        3-5 was utter hell for me. We wiped 5 times and won the sixth.
                        ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Mhurron View Post
                          Wow, might hit 75 before Murphie.
                          Yeah, there is a RDM in my LS who was 50 when I was 60, and is now 72, while I am still 1k from 69. I'll mention in LS chat how my party is doing terribly and he's all like "lol I'm getting 14k an hour lol."

Good times.

Also I've been doing a lot of missions and quests and other things. But still, it's frustrating.

Re: 2-3, yeah it was ridiculously easy (and we're doing a third run very soon to catch a few more folks up), but I'm looking forward to moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
                            Yeah, there is a RDM in my LS who was 50 when I was 60, and is now 72, while I am still 1k from 69. I'll mention in LS chat how my party is doing terribly and he's all like "lol I'm getting 14k an hour lol."

Good times.

Also I've been doing a lot of missions and quests and other things. But still, it's frustrating.

Re: 2-3, yeah it was ridiculously easy (and we're doing a third run very soon to catch a few more folks up), but I'm looking forward to moving on.
                            /comfort. You have had a lot of other stuff to do which took up a long time. Ok, twice as long as normal with the ls!

Comment

Got level 61 RDM last night with a fairly easy party in Wajaom Woodlands. Even though the NIN kept d/c'ing, we did fairly well.
                              sigpic
                              ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                              ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                              ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                              ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

I unlocked NIN, which means I only have to finish the DRK quest before I have everything ready for use :D I also leveled WAR and NIN to 10, so I can start leveling NIN in the dunes, so my WHM will be the biggest ass kicker of all time.

Now to start farming yag necklaces /dread.

Comment

Working...
                                X