Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Guess I'll start posting accomplishments again... XD

Got my npc to lvl69 and got her genkai done plus a few Geodes for my trial weapons. Today I move to Ragnarok and hopefully start getting quests and missions done again.
    sigpic
    "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
    Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Learning Blu spell sucks, that's all. (even with placebo AF gloves--which frankly I can't tell if they work or not.)

Comment

Took my first ever Ls leader and her hubby to Aby Altepa and shown them how dom ops work and explained the basics of abyssea "the bits I knew were correct"
        They've returned to the game and duo'd to 70 and beat maat and Luna did the Dnc fight.
        They hadn't played since Remora was active. I bumped them from 70-75.
        It was awesome playing with them, I see them on facebook everyday but Fb is no ffxi lol.

Signature created by my good friend Naughtymistress, Remora server.

Comment

Originally posted by Romyro View Post
          Ambering in Tah is getting real old.
          Preach it!

So, uh, I'll be back on tomorrow night, you wanna Amber in Tahrongi or something?
          99 DNC
          99 WHM
          99 WAR
          * 99 THF
          99 BLM * 99 RDM *
          99 PUP

TWASHTAR

Comment

NPC to lvl 70, and I'll get 71 and the next genkai for her tomorrow.
            sigpic

その目だれの目。

Comment

Preach it!

So, uh, I'll be back on tomorrow night, you wanna Amber in Tahrongi or something?
              Not sure if I’m around until Thursday

I work tonight (Tuesday)
              I WAS off on Wednesday until my wife decided it would be nice to have dinner at MY parents that night…so I might be home around 8 pr 9 (my time) that night
              I’m around Thursday unless my wife decides it would be nice to have dinner somewhere else
              Working Friday.

Also, depending on when I’m back on Wednesday…probably dedicating an hour-ish on Meeble. Rook and I can’t seem to get more than a trio for that damn Gnolem path. We’re 0/2…we want our friggen earrings!

On the bright side though, 3/4 for glav (just need worm). Pretty sure Gen is close to a set as well.

I cant wait till your done though. There’s a guy shouting last night for a merc group. He was buying glav shells at 500k per. We could make some BANK!
              99 BST, PUP, WAR, MNK, THF, WHM, BLM, SMN, RNG, BLU, RUN, PLD

-Ukon (85) 27/75 claws
              -Farsha (90) Completed!!
              -Verth (90) Completed!!
              -Guttler (95) Completed!
              -Gandiva (80) 24/50 wings
              -Ochain 27/50, 50/75, 8/75
              -Aegis just started

***Thank you xxFunWithJugsxx for all the help/support***

Comment

Is Ulhuadshi my best bet for getting Vision Jewels? I know there is that other NM in attowa but he has a lot of KI's and looks like he'd be a bitch to kill. Might just do the VNM in konschat. How did you guys get your vision jewels?

Comment

Ulhuadshi is your best bet. Nothing else is nearly as productive. Thankfully, the 2 NMs for him are really easy to get and he's a fairly simple kill if you have 2-3 people who know what they're doing.

I managed to get all 18 of the jewels I needed for my jobs off him in a little under 6 hours of farming pop sets and then spamming him.

If all you need is 6, find 2 friends, build 3 pop sets and go into the fights with as many of the possible yellow procs as you can. You'll probably get 3 jewels to drop at least 1/3 times and 2 for each of the others (assuming you proc).

In total it shouldn't take more than 2 1/2 hours.

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
                  99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
                  99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Corpse drops 1-3 Jewels IIRC, not worm. So that will be your best bet. And to be honest if you can get 2 other peeps, he’s easy. You’ll have to watch out for Death and I think charm, but it’s nothing that can’t be kited around his pop area. You will have to farm most of the KIs but they aren’t difficult.

However, while it might take you longer to spam Ulsh (has a ‘chance’ of dropping only 1), you can probably make a couple bucks selling the Fangs. Vererth is a popular weapon among mnks/pups. But would take significantly longer.

***edit***
                    Might just do the VNM in konschat

Your thoughts may vary, but I personally think VNMs are the worst path to take. Even in Scar areas where they drop 1-3 specific +2s.

I felt like way too often I was unlucky with the number of +2s dropping off the t3 as well as unlucky getting that damn abyssite to change colors.
                    99 BST, PUP, WAR, MNK, THF, WHM, BLM, SMN, RNG, BLU, RUN, PLD

-Ukon (85) 27/75 claws
                    -Farsha (90) Completed!!
                    -Verth (90) Completed!!
                    -Guttler (95) Completed!
                    -Gandiva (80) 24/50 wings
                    -Ochain 27/50, 50/75, 8/75
                    -Aegis just started

***Thank you xxFunWithJugsxx for all the help/support***

Comment

My bad. I had my NMs mixed up.

Comment

thanks for the advice. I will definatley try the corpse NM tonight.
                        Last edited by Mastershift; 10-17-2012, 12:50 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Got my npc to 72 and got my dagger skill up by 50 points since yesterday. Still 35 skill levels to go but at least it isn't as bad as it was. <_<;
                          sigpic

その目だれの目。

Comment

It's really strange seeing Ray post actual updates in this thread and not just commenting on others.

Pro Tip for Melody: Don't ask Ray to help kill Rani. It's just not a good idea.

Comment

<_<

Got another lvl for my npc and I'm 12 lvls away from dagger cap. Gotta love DW daggers with Temper+brutal+suppa and misc DW/DA/Haste gear.

If I remain playing for long I'm going after Enhancing magic gear first.
                              sigpic

その目だれの目。

Comment

Got woken up about an hour ago by yelling neighbors...or someone outside (yes I realize it was roughly 4AM, but the couple across the street is always fighting) . Anyway, couldn't get back to sleep so I thought I'd try another go at Abyssea Vunkerl farming for my Mavi Bismarck (BLU Boots). I got amber up to around...somewhere in the 100-120 range just enough to start pushing more gold chests and right below the point where only big chests and KI's are dominant. About 50 minutes in, I'm relieved (more than happy) to say they finally appeared in a small gold chests. Total hours spend farming: 10-12 hours, though not in one session...I've also just gone in and worked pearl and amber as to retain sanity, as well as have breaks to attend to other errands.

Boots saw during this session: Unkai (Samurai) x6, Charis (Dancer) x1, Savant (Scholar) x2, Lancer (Dragoon) x1, Cirque (Puppetmaster) x1, Iga (Ninja) x2.

...And now I'm going to try to go back to bed since it's only 5:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X