Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Originally posted by Melody View Post
    So I just accquired a useless weapon? Lovely....well I'll find some collector who needs one. I guess I can try to sell Brutal Earring (if that's plausible.)
    Anyone else thinking what I'm thinking? I'm thinking this is all hype. I don't think she has a K club at all. Anyone else want to see proof? I call bullshit. I want an in game PlayOnline Screen Shot of it in your inventory.

Also: You can't sell a Brutal Earring. Even if you could it would only be worth around 750k... considering that's what it would cost if you took into consideration the going rate of ABCs across most servers right now.

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
    99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
    99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

What's important is the sense of accomplishment. After all everything in the game is just a bunch of imaginary items that do this or that in the game world, and some items will matter to you personally way more than others regardless of their actual use.

But the "I did it!" feeling is what matters in the long run. And the only thing you'll get from playing once all is said and done.
      sigpic
      "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
      Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Exhibit A:

Originally posted by Melody View Post
        After 4 years... Burned over 200 seals
        4 years of playing and you only got just over 200 seals? That seems wrong.

Also: That BCNM costs 60 seals for each attempt. On your meager budget of seals, that amounts to 3... maybe 4 attempts. So you went 1/4 on an item with a drop rate of 0.5%?

Comment

Originally posted by Yygdrasil View Post
          Exhibit A:

4 years of playing and you only got just over 200 seals? That seems wrong.

Also: That BCNM costs 60 seals for each attempt. On your meager budget of seals, that amounts to 3... maybe 4 attempts. So you went 1/4 on an item with a drop rate of 0.5%?
          Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
          Reiko Takahashi
          - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
          Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Originally posted by Raydeus View Post
            What's important is the sense of accomplishment. After all everything in the game is just a bunch of imaginary items that do this or that in the game world, and some items will matter to you personally way more than others regardless of their actual use.

But the "I did it!" feeling is what matters in the long run. And the only thing you'll get from playing once all is said and done.
            Thank You. Oh and I'll do you guys a favor and quote Cid. Since he is obviously a man of mental health and who knows I might be going through grandoise delusions.

Originally posted by cidbahamut View Post
            They start to make more sense once you realize she's batshit fucking insane.
            So do I have one or not? Who knows. Because I am batshit fucking insane. Anything that I post obviously makes no sense to you in the first place. If I am so crazy, why bother acknowledge anything I post? So please go on about your business. I will also wait for your holy gospel rant on liars. Enlighten me Rabai Yygdrasil.
            Heavensward Stats - Main Story: Cleared | Alexander Normal: 4/4 | Alexander: Savage 0/4 | Relic: Last Resort (Scholar) | Mahatma: 2/12

Comment

I've never seen one. I'd love to see a screen shot!
              75: Sam, Nin, Blm, Thf, Pld, Cor, Rdm
              RANK 10 Bastok
              CoP: Done
              ZM: Done
              ToA: Done
              Assault rank: Captain
              Campaign Medal: Medals
              Wotg: Complete the quests already and I'll start

Originally posted by Etra
              This thread brought to you by Malacite's lack of understanding.

Comment

I've said my piece. Now show your proof.

Comment

A screen shot to commemorate such a glorious accomplishment. Equip yourself with thy elusive K-Club! WIELD IT PROUDLY!!!

*and scroll that mouse right over it in your equipment so we can see it for ourselves*

Comment

DAMN IT TM!!! FIX THIS AUTO-MERGE THING!!!

Comment

I don't know who is more batshit insane here but it's entertaining anyway.
                      Reiko Takahashi
                      Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Well I've done the Kraken BC a number of times, and I've probably burned closer to 1000 seals; it's all luck...but in our case, I've never seen it drop between me and the two people (who are not consistently the same people) I bring along. It does explain why Kraken Club remains at a relatively high cost despite inflation (Cruor Conversion/Dynamis) and such--it still goes for 90,000,000+ whenever I see it on Bazaar's on Valefor, and they do in fact sell at that price.

Comment

inb4 thats a shellbuster!!
                          99 BST, PUP, WAR, MNK, THF, WHM, BLM, SMN, RNG, BLU, RUN, PLD

-Ukon (85) 27/75 claws
                          -Farsha (90) Completed!!
                          -Verth (90) Completed!!
                          -Guttler (95) Completed!
                          -Gandiva (80) 24/50 wings
                          -Ochain 27/50, 50/75, 8/75
                          -Aegis just started

***Thank you xxFunWithJugsxx for all the help/support***

Comment

You forgot Octave Clubs as well
                            Reiko Takahashi
                            Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Not that I have a horse in this race any longer, but so what? K-clubs are cool, but unless you're in a very good end-game linkshell, they don't do anything useful. The continuous TP feed to enemies causes more headaches than it solves if you're solo, and there's not so very many enemies or battles where you can randomly grab extra TP off of surrounding enemies to burn on a main target.

At any rate: This thread is about patting people on the back. If someone wants to brag about something they didn't actually do, who cares? If you don't think they did it, then just don't congratulate them. Problem solved.

Icemage

Comment

Yaaaay!! Finish all the ‘lottery’ type NMs for Vereth. And I was amazed because all NMs pop within an hour of farming. Cept for the last 2 keeper of Halidoms (they were 1.5 hours) But still. Did SE up their lottery percentage?

Still got the VNMs to go but I don’t think those are as bad. I’m 25 Chloris buds short (50/50 fangs). Hopefully I can get those in the next week or 2. Wonder if I can buy a few Chloris pops. Ambering in Tah is getting real old.

Also, realized the Drauga trial is probably going to be the easiest trial ever. Find 3 people, cap amber and farm KIs. Brew 3 then hold brew on nearby Martello. Have other 2 farm more KIs. Keep popping till brew runs out.
                                Rinse repeat.

I got about 3 brews worth and I’m sure I can bum a couple off LS friends. Just need to find the optimal job/ws/amtas to do as much damage as possible. I was able to kill 3 (maybe 4 if we had the pop) as Bst/Dnc using Aleion Edge. Pretty sure I can spread that out to 5 or 6 with other combinations.

I’m thinking Thf/Rdm, Gales/Ultimate/Smiting Blow with the MAB temp item and as much AGI/MAB gear I can muster.
                                99 BST, PUP, WAR, MNK, THF, WHM, BLM, SMN, RNG, BLU, RUN, PLD

-Ukon (85) 27/75 claws
                                -Farsha (90) Completed!!
                                -Verth (90) Completed!!
                                -Guttler (95) Completed!
                                -Gandiva (80) 24/50 wings
                                -Ochain 27/50, 50/75, 8/75
                                -Aegis just started

***Thank you xxFunWithJugsxx for all the help/support***

Comment

Working...
                                X