Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

FUCK YEAH! After 4 years of doing BCNM K-CLUB GET! Burned over 200 seals getting that shit and I finally fucking got one. MINE. IT'S ALL MINE. MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_lst2ebXMN21qjkbyr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	1475145

God I didn't think XI would be this rewarding, I am waiting for the heavy downfall of me losing a ton of money on profit or something. I can feel it coming.
    Heavensward Stats - Main Story: Cleared | Alexander Normal: 4/4 | Alexander: Savage 0/4 | Relic: Last Resort (Scholar) | Mahatma: 2/12

Comment

XD

(Congratulations!)

And yeah, the game can be rewarding... if you are willing to spend years of grind for a few of those moments. orz
      sigpic
      "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
      Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

I haven't felt this happy in awhile. I've been depressed as of late for not getting DNC AF3 done. But this makes up for it completely. Heeee~! I think I wet myself. Shion Sonozaki would be proud. I do believe only Raydeus will get the reference, sadly.

In other new, what is your status on XI return? You really should come back. I'm on Ragnarok, I have my own Linkshell. Ran Dynamis last night and made about 131, then again we did late farming so I am not suprised at all. Only got 131 shells from Windurst which was split among 6 people, I got 11 shells out of it. 20 a piece per LS Member I cut out my own share and parted with 11 shells total (like said earlier). I also am quite happy, I got something else in return for helping out my members, friend gave me 400k since he didn't like the idea of me being "poor" pity but I don't mind it. Used to it by now. I'm going to go for my Supppomimi...however you spell it. Once I get DNC to 99.
        Heavensward Stats - Main Story: Cleared | Alexander Normal: 4/4 | Alexander: Savage 0/4 | Relic: Last Resort (Scholar) | Mahatma: 2/12

Comment

Suppanomimi*

Yep, it's pretty awesome for dual wielding. I got mine on a pickup alliance after who knows how many years of waiting for it. And still have the pentosphere I had just in case I got the opportunity to fight the BC.

As for my return I'm considering waiting until the next expansion, as the only thing I regret from leaving XI is not being able to finish WotG and all it's Nation quests. I waited so long for them to finally allow me to visit the past, only to be completely unable to finish the quests or storyline because no one would want to party for it. And by now I seriously doubt there's anyone interested in doing all the quests so there's really no point on me going back to the game until there's something else I can do, namely the new expansion depending on how solo-friendly it is. <_<
          sigpic

その目だれの目。

Comment

Originally posted by Raydeus View Post
            Suppanomimi*

Yep, it's pretty awesome for dual wielding. I got mine on a pickup alliance after who knows how many years of waiting for it. And still have the pentosphere I had just in case I got the opportunity to fight the BC.

I'll do them with you. I need someone by my side and who knows. I'm not joking I'll grab people from the LS and we can run it. I have my own LS now Raydeus. Also I think I'd enjoy holding your hand.

As for my return I'm considering waiting until the next expansion, as the only thing I regret from leaving XI is not being able to finish WotG and all it's Nation quests. I waited so long for them to finally allow me to visit the past, only to be completely unable to finish the quests or storyline because no one would want to party for it. And by now I seriously doubt there's anyone interested in doing all the quests so there's really no point on me going back to the game until there's something else I can do, namely the new expansion depending on how solo-friendly it is. <_<
            I've yet to do the--No. let me be more frank, I've started them, but nobody will ever do them with me. I'd love it if you actually came back today and did them with me (seriously) I've been looking for someone to run CoP with and before people start saying "you can solo it" bite me alright. I enjoy other people's company when doing quest, is that so wrong? Also would you hold my hand Raydeus? As long as your hands aren't clammy I wouldn't mind.

Comment

You know, that would be actually nice. I'd like going through CoP missions again just for fun and finishing WotG.

Also, I wear gloves 24/7 so even if my hands are clammy you wont notice.
              sigpic

その目だれの目。

Comment

You know, that would be actually nice. I'd like going through CoP missions again just for fun and finishing WotG.

Also, I wear gloves 24/7 so even if my hands are clammy you wont notice.
                Oh and a new season of Code Geass I guess is coming out. You seem to be a Lelouch fan, just thought I'd let you know.
                If you do come back let me know, I also might hop on PSN and see if I can dig up XIV news. Probably stuff Jenova's already covered but it doesn't hurt to look.

Comment

A new season?

So far I've only seen OVAs, so I'll have to check it out. <_<

PS > Guess it can hurt to try playing XI again, but first I have to re-install it all and download the updates. <_<;
                  sigpic

その目だれの目。

Comment

A new season?

So far I've only seen OVAs, so I'll have to check it out. <_<

Added you on Skype by the way. You seem decent enough to talk to without me having to go through major extremes to put my existance into your field of vision.

PS > Guess it can hurt to try playing XI again, but first I have to re-install it all and download the updates. <_<;
                    Mmmkay. Added you to Skype by the way, we can do normal chat. My speakers are blown so voice chat = No go. Plus this PC is falling apart (literally) so I need to get a new PC for anything to even work.

Comment

The builds that it was used for are all obsolete. It's a junk piece now. Its only real use is for skilling at this point... or low damage WS spam. Even then... there are other options that can provide comparable results without spending 20-40million buying that hunk of crap.

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
                      99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
                      99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

So I just accquired a useless weapon? Lovely....well I'll find some collector who needs one. I guess I can try to sell Brutal Earring (if that's plausible.)

Comment

Yeah as much as I enjoy trolling Yyg, I'm going to have to side with him; it is a bragging rights thing more than anything else. It has uses and I wouldn't call it a downgrade but there are better clubs for the WHM.

And speaking of BCNMs I've been trying to organise a run to get a Scroll of Utsusemi: Ni for about 2 months now (which is the only thing stopping me from levelling NIN to 99) though co-ordinating help for it is a bit of a nightmare since everyone seems to go quiet when I mention doing it. I've also yet to run across a PUG that will agree to me asking if "I can lot of the first one that drops" since they are either going to ask the same thing (and then they happen to have an LS event when you try to be diplomatic and agree to let them have it and it drops) or be "Your Orb, Your Drop or GTFO". Can't really blame people for trying to protect their own interests but it is annoying.

So erm so back on topic...I didn't cancel my sub for this month actually so I guess my achievement would be giving my £8.99 to Square Enix without realising counts as something...
                          Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
                          Reiko Takahashi
                          - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
                          Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

i thought it was only good for zerg Drks. And now most big baddies are immune to those types of zergs.

I never got to try the one my buddy and I got, but i'm sure it's a 'fun' weapon. Will be cool for missions and 75 content stuff. But there are certainly better weapon options out there these days.
                            99 BST, PUP, WAR, MNK, THF, WHM, BLM, SMN, RNG, BLU, RUN, PLD

-Ukon (85) 27/75 claws
                            -Farsha (90) Completed!!
                            -Verth (90) Completed!!
                            -Guttler (95) Completed!
                            -Gandiva (80) 24/50 wings
                            -Ochain 27/50, 50/75, 8/75
                            -Aegis just started

***Thank you xxFunWithJugsxx for all the help/support***

Comment

Originally posted by Melody View Post
                              FUCK YEAH! After 4 years of doing BCNM K-CLUB GET! Burned over 200 seals getting that shit and I finally fucking got one. MINE. IT'S ALL MINE. MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE!
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]24993[/ATTACH]

God I didn't think XI would be this rewarding, I am waiting for the heavy downfall of me losing a ton of money on profit or something. I can feel it coming.

Begin downward spiral....in three....two...one...commencing.

Comment

So the picture you picked was oddly appropriate.
                                Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
                                Reiko Takahashi
                                - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
                                Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Working...
                                X