Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

+2'd my Assassin's Armlets thanks to the generous donations from the LS. Seriously... I said terrible things about these guys when I first joined... and I take them all back now. They might have some really really strange ways of doing things sometimes... and their gear might be pretty sucky more often than not... but their intentions are pure and they are helpful as hell.

Now all I need are the NQ Raider's boots so that I can +2 them for my final point of TH before I hit the cap. Woot!

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
    99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
    99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

As of about 4:00 EDT of Friday, August 24th, 2012:

1/3

Maat Masher

Star Breaker

Yesterday's first fight was promising, but rough around the edges. The second fight (which happened today, shortly before my third one) I got slaughtered prematurely to Sleep resists. The third . . . felt like it ended too soon. I only got to use Fast Blade once (after popping Chainspell), and I was still under the effect of Chainspell with 400 MP remaining and Convert timer up when I got my Scroll of Instant Warp.

But . . . yeah. Conquered RDM Maat. Feels good man. (I've also taken Fraps screens of all the log information during the fight, perhaps for transcribing or posting later.)

Sort of appropriate that I had the This Day Aria in my head for this occasion. This day has been just perfect; the kind of day of which I dreamed since I was small~ . . .
      Originally posted by Armando
      No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
      Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
      Originally posted by Taskmage
      GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
      However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
      Matthew 16:15

Comment

Trial 440: done!

No more hunting that damnable blob.

- - - Updated - - -

Also: Congrats are in order for our young Red Mage, but I'm too sleep deprived to come up with something fancy at the moment.
        Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
        Name: Drjones
        Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

Originally posted by cidbahamut View Post
          Also: Congrats are in order for our young Red Mage, but I'm too sleep deprived to come up with something fancy at the moment.
          Do something after you sleep.
          No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
          Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
          GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
          However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
          Matthew 16:15

Comment

Farming in Abyssea Attowah last night to help Yyg get his THF feet:

MNK Feet get!
            BLM feet get!
            WAR feet get!
            WHM feet already got!

No THF feet through
            Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
            Reiko Takahashi
            - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
            Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Despite my horrible salvage run…a couple LS members suggested Dynmais-Valk to farm Moepata stones.
              Went with 4 peeps and got 5 pops.

Fight was a little tougher than I anticipated but killed them all none the less.
              Got 3 stones (I got one of them)

So yaaaaay. And let me just say, it was really nice going into Dynamis and NOT having to farm against 15 other ugly Bsts.

Also I’m sure it’s listed here all over the place but can someone please point me in the right direction to calculate delay/TP. Isn’t there a formula that includes DW and Haste?
              Now that I got this stone it’s going to change a couple other gear pieces in my TP set
              99 BST, PUP, WAR, MNK, THF, WHM, BLM, SMN, RNG, BLU, RUN, PLD

-Ukon (85) 27/75 claws
              -Farsha (90) Completed!!
              -Verth (90) Completed!!
              -Guttler (95) Completed!
              -Gandiva (80) 24/50 wings
              -Ochain 27/50, 50/75, 8/75
              -Aegis just started

***Thank you xxFunWithJugsxx for all the help/support***

Comment

What's so great about Moepata stones?

Comment

+5% Haste for Master
                  +5% Haste for Pet

-Ukon (85) 27/75 claws
                  -Farsha (90) Completed!!
                  -Verth (90) Completed!!
                  -Guttler (95) Completed!
                  -Aegis just started

Comment

Oh I've seen that. That one actually is pretty sweet. I was thinking of buying one for my PUP.

In other news:

Raider's Feet NQ: Get
                    Raider's Seal: Feet: 8/8
                    Raider's Feet +1: Get

While I was farming Iki for my seals alone, I was invited by a wandering group of JPs because they needed the KI from him to fight Sedna. Why not, right? So I join them and they kill exactly 1 Iki with me before running off to fight Sedna. They asked me to come along and actually had me tanking him. Again... why not?

Their party was x1 BLM, x1 WAR, x1 WHM and x1 DRG. How they expected to kill Sedna without me is a mystery... they could barely take a hit from him.

So they pop Sedna and I tank it, Proc Red, Proc Blue, Proc Yellow and kill it as a duo with the WHM. When it went down, apparently everything was spoken for besides the Tusks... and they let me have them without me even asking what they were for. After the first kill, we go claim the Fish NM... because clearly I had no idea what I signed on for.

Long story short, they kept collecting 1 pop set at a time and killing sedna over and over again. I got 1-2 Raider's Seals every time we killed Iki... and I got Sedna's Tusks ever time we killed him too. In the end I finished the seals and had 15 Sedna's Tusks.

Excited... I looked up what they were for. Empyrian Staff. I think the universe is telling me to go out there and build an Empy Staff... for the lulz.

Comment

Nin to lvl 16, got first shadows scroll and all scrolls up to 19 via questing.

Comment

Excited... I looked up what they were for. Empyrian Staff. I think the universe is telling me to go out there and build an Empy Staff... for the lulz.
                        Yeah…but isnt the trial before it 50 Kukulkan fangs?
                        That would be annoying as hell ; ;.

I fell into a similar situation. LS was farming Rani (or was it Raja) pops. No one wanted the Iron Plates off the Giants. I’m sitting on about 10 or so. So maybe Ochain one day?

-Ukon (85) 27/75 claws
                        -Farsha (90) Completed!!
                        -Verth (90) Completed!!
                        -Guttler (95) Completed!
                        -Aegis just started

Comment

It was Rani. Anne and I both got a pop and I think we both need the ring.
                          99 DNC
                          99 WHM
                          99 WAR
                          * 99 THF
                          99 BLM * 99 RDM *
                          99 PUP

TWASHTAR

Comment

Raider's Bonnet +1: Get
                            Raider's Bonnet +2: 3/6 Progress

Goetia's Hat +2: 3/6 Progress
                            Goetia's Hands +2: 3/6 Progress

Cirque Hat +2: 4/6 Progress

The only remaining piece of equipment I need to farm seals for is Raider's Legs. Funny thing is... as Hayde pointed out... I've farmed up enough of those seals to make these pants 5 times over by now... only I never anticipated playing as THF so I always dropped them.

Accomplishment: Lesson Learned. I sent every seal I currently own to my mule for safe keeping. If I never play the job... no problem... but at least I have them in case I ever change my mind. Currently in stock:

Seals for BLU, WAR, MNK, SCH, RDM and RNG... and probably something else.

Comment

It was Rani. Anne and I both got a pop and I think we both need the ring.
                              interesting...thought Anne had it. got a couple plates then and a hand full from a run a couple months ago.

doubt i'll ever make an ochain. nothing about 75 colorless souls and 75 horns sounds fun...

-Ukon (85) 27/75 claws
                              -Farsha (90) Completed!!
                              -Verth (90) Completed!!
                              -Guttler (95) Completed!
                              -Aegis just started

Comment

Oh man, I'm so happy about this. I FINALLY made an Enfeeblement Kit of Poison. Ah, nothing can ruin my happiness tonight.

I didn't blink while watching that crystal spin. I was honestly scared I was going to see everything break again.
                                So ends the tale of Nestama the Galka in FFXI~

Comment

Working...
                                X