• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

+1 BLM Level
    Nearly completed Rank 4

Comment

Doing the last part of Rank 4 now, 1 magicite left, the cutscene's are amazing.
      Bub Pen weather down, just fire to go.
      Last edited by djose; 06-28-2012, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Altepa Desert. Do it.

- - - Updated - - -

Also: I've noticed over the past few weeks that spend a lot of time logged into the game doing nothing at all. In response to this... I'm taking up fishing. I don't anticipate taking it higher than rank 25 really... but I just need something to do that won't sap all my money out of me. Any other craft takes too much gil to support and fishing is dirt cheap.

With all the down time I typically have, I'll be juggling between fishing and skilling up to top off all the skills I have near the cap.

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
        99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
        99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Heh.

I'm actually thinking about taking up cooking again. I'm dirt poor and people always need food, right? Might be a thing to do.
          Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
          Name: Drjones
          Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

I'm just figuring on NPCing fish for money. It won't make me a go-gillionare... but it'll be income that I don't currently have.

Comment

D&D discussion moved elsewhere. Carry on.

Comment

Found out I still have FFXI installed and had to jump through hoops to try and get my 360 pad to actually work for it. In the end I just said "sod it", disabled all driver signing on Windows 7 and installed the XBCD drivers and the stuff works! Hurray!

Now to work out of I want to drop SWTOR or WoW from my MMOs list so I can actually afford to play the game.

I love SWTOR but it took me ages to finally find a guild though I'm pretty unsettled there since I don't feel like I fit in with them at all. Soloing is less mind numbingly boring here though because EAware made questing feel more like KOTOR 3 with other people running around. I play on an RP server so there's always fun community driven events going on on most days.

I love WoW and leasious' guild is awesome and I get along with everyone there but there's literally nothing to do on WoW but grind alts and Valor points/gear for alts until Mists of Kung Fu Panda is out. Also soloing in this game is incredibly fucking boring even if I do love to explore the world and can twink out alts to one shot mobs.

I love FFXI but my main concern is that there won't be many people to play with in my timezone on Valefor and I am NOT looking forwards to upgrading Orison Gear and doing magian grindgrindgrind bullshit to get a staff for my WHM, which I may well end up having to do mostly solo since I doubt anyone will want to do the whole +Cure Potency staff grind from scratch with me. Not a fan of soloing much in this game either.
                Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
                Reiko Takahashi
                - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
                Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

I think I may have found my market in cooking.

No one is supplying mid-range BST consumables. No pet food, no broths, nothing. It's a monopoly waiting to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by cidbahamut View Post
                    I think I may have found my market in cooking.

No one is supplying mid-range BST consumables. No pet food, no broths, nothing. It's a monopoly waiting to happen.
                    You already have a potential customer. Just so happens BST was the next class I'm taking up and it's currently around 41~. Though with the whole CNest/GoV business I might be 90+ within days >.>

Comment

Are you playing again Hayde?
                      sigpic
                      "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
                      Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Originally posted by Hayde View Post
                        You already have a potential customer. Just so happens BST was the next class I'm taking up and it's currently around 41~. Though with the whole CNest/GoV business I might be 90+ within days >.>
                        Sounds good. My cooking is only level 38 at the moment, but if there's a particular item you want let me know and I'll see if I can hook you up.

Comment

90+ within a few days?
                          That is no way to level Bst. Shame on you !!!!!

Signature created by my good friend Naughtymistress, Remora server.

Comment

I have changed allegiance from basty to sandy as I reached rank 5 bastok going to do sandy missions up to rank 5 and get ronfarue outpost etc. Now if you change allegiances you don't loose your previously got outpost warps. Oh and killed 2 NM's in carpenters landing. Bumper update to come tomororw.

Comment

Originally posted by Raydeus View Post
                              Are you playing again Hayde?
                              Yessir. I got bored and decided to resub with the news of the expansion.

Since I came back:

1. Broke 99 genkai thanks to Yyg and some other dudes.
                              2. Leveled to 99. Capped 99. Got 15 merits and thought I was on my way to Blade: Shun except I found out you need 10 more merits to unlock and 90 (I kid you not) more to fully 'cap' the WS. I said "fuck that".
                              3. Finally decided to stop being lazy and unlock every single job (that took forever)
                              4. Quest a few more maps for OCD purposes.
                              5. Quest Teleport scrolls to ungimp my White Mage.
                              6.Soloed a few NM's in Abyssea that used to require like 10+ people hoping to cap my evasion; instead I got inventories full of crap and I'm still 10 points away :p
                              7.Rank 6 to (almost) Rank 8 Sandy; stupid Japanese Midnight crap.
                              8. Turned my two Sekka +3's into the 99 variation.

Now I'm deciding between taking up BST immediately or working on a Kannagi. The pop NM's and Sobek/Briareus should be hilariously easy at 99--just depends if I'm able to get some fresh bodies to hold some KI or else spend 2 months soloing them each for the items.

Comment

Damn! you've been busy !
                                I definately think you should do bst.
                                99 Bst here, I'm not biased at all

Signature created by my good friend Naughtymistress, Remora server.

Comment

Working...
                                X