X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Originally posted by Squiggs View Post
    Originally posted by Romyro View Post
    Really? were talking the clay tablets right?...iunno, i remeber not liking it much. didnt you have to travel all across the word for them?
    Yes, and it was awesome at the time.
    Exactly. As a new player who hadn't yet seen the world it was pretty tops. It took a while, but it was a good excuse to go sight-seeing and I loved all the lore you picked up along the way.
    Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
    Name: Drjones
    Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

Originally posted by cidbahamut View Post
      Exactly. As a new player who hadn't yet seen the world it was pretty tops. It took a while, but it was a good excuse to go sight-seeing and I loved all the lore you picked up along the way.
      I felt that way about the Zilart Missions. These days... people just rush through them and skip all the CS... but I remember doing them way way back and loving every minute of the storyline.

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
      99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
      99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

I felt that way about the Zilart Missions. These days... people just rush through them and skip all the CS... but I remember doing them way way back and loving every minute of the storyline.
        RoZ missions were really annoying, but the story was enlightening. Before that point Vana'diel was this mystery whose secrets were always out of my reach. Then I was finally high level enough to do RoZ missions and everything started to come together. "So that's what the crags are...Oh, so that's what the Northlands are...So the Horutoto Ruins were built by...ah, Tonberry, I get it..."

Comment

Originally posted by Armando View Post
          "So that's what the crags are...Oh, so that's what the Northlands are...So the Horutoto Ruins were built by...ah, Tonberry, I get it..."
          Exactly.

- - - Updated - - -

For those of you who care about the lore behind the Cardians, Summoners and Robel Akbel... play through the WotG Missions for Windurst.

Comment

For those of you who care about the lore behind the Cardians, Summoners and Robel Akbel... play through the WotG Missions for Windurst.
            And the regular Windurst Missions too. That was one huge Xanathos Gambit mindfuck.

Comment

MPK Zonpa-Zippa for me when you see him, will ya?

But at least his son is the only npc besides my beloved Prishe that actually knows how to fight in a BC.
              sigpic
              "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
              Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Finally doing the rank 4 mission

(still no weathers yet)

Comment

You make me so sad... that I'm logging on.

Comment

By no weathers I mean, they haven't come yet

Comment

Just missing 3 items now from Rank 4 Mission.

Comment

I’m pretty sure I did the Crawlers Nest map after I was in the 60s or 70s. shame on me for not doing it earlier. Maybe that’s why it wasn’t as exciting for me.
                        I do however vaguely recall a cool event that SE once had (maybe they still do it, I dunno).
                        Where they lowered you to lvl 1 and warped you to a random zone and you had to navigate though it. I think you had a constant snk/invs on too.

Anyway...

Yay for getting VW clears even though I’ll probably never setup my own runs
                        Finished all the T1s for Tav. can’t wait to try Bismark.
                        Also got the KI to hold a 6th stone WOOT. No more doing 1 or 2 rewardless fights.

So…speaking of VW, have you seen these new ‘weakening’ items in action?

I’m a little disappointed but their cost fixes that (100k from what I hear and you can use 5).
                        Last night in our group, the leader decided to use all 5 of his on Fjalar (Tav T1) from what I hear is a complete bitch to fight.

It was basically like a brew. We proc’ed white aroud 95% and it went down maybe 15-20 seconds later. was boring as hell.
                        All other fights we did normally and while not too difficult, they were much more fun.
                        99 BST, PUP, WAR, MNK, THF, WHM, BLM, SMN, RNG, BLU, RUN, PLD

-Ukon (85) 27/75 claws
                        -Farsha (90) Completed!!
                        -Verth (90) Completed!!
                        -Guttler (95) Completed!
                        -Gandiva (80) 24/50 wings
                        -Ochain 27/50, 50/75, 8/75
                        -Aegis just started

***Thank you xxFunWithJugsxx for all the help/support***

Comment

I soloed Iratham yesterday. It wasn't terribly difficult, but it's another NM under my belt.

Comment

Grats Cid.

Did you happen to see the videos (probably a month or more ago) of the RDM soloing Caturae with no atmas or cruor buffs?
                            99 DNC
                            99 WHM
                            99 WAR
                            * 99 THF
                            99 BLM * 99 RDM *
                            99 PUP

TWASHTAR

Comment

Originally posted by Squiggs View Post
                              Grats Cid.

Did you happen to see the videos (probably a month or more ago) of the RDM soloing Caturae with no atmas or cruor buffs?
                              Yeah, and then he went and did Azdaja too IIRC. That stuff was insane. As long as there are folks like that out there, I don't think I can ever call myself a good Red Mage. I do ok, but I can't compete with those folks.

Comment

Pld up to lvl 54 now. Going to visit Maat for next limit break quest and hope someone is online tonight to assist.

Comment

Working...
                                X