Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Originally posted by silentsteel View Post
    What would be the best area of the map for that in SSG?
    Yeah the map area around Norg theirs quite a few pops of ghasts and crabs and through the stone door F5 (norg) to H8 and just to the west of H8. about 8-9 ghast pops and 7-8 crab pops. so one sweep from Norg to H8 should net you 2 runs of the book. = 3200exp+ to a lvl 50 in about 30 minutes max.

Comment

Got WAR to 94.

Going to spend the next few days working on skill ups…as every weapon still needs work (cept axe).

Decided to work on seals last night since my War is pretty fugly. I was going to see how far I could get solo, but most the NMs I targeted were camped. Oddly enough, no group was after War.
      So I picked up…
      -Head 8/8
      -Body 2/10 (had these left over actually…can you believe it after so many mini hydra too…)
      -Hands 5/8
      -Legs 8/8
      -Feet 8/8

Before I went to bed, thought I’d take a look at all the +2s I have in storage (I save them). And for War I currently have
      -Head 0/6
      -Body 9/9
      -Hands 2/6
      -Legs 6/6
      -Feet 6/6

So…I really don’t have a ton left to do.
      99 BST, PUP, WAR, MNK, THF, WHM, BLM, SMN, RNG, BLU, RUN, PLD

-Ukon (85) 27/75 claws
      -Farsha (90) Completed!!
      -Verth (90) Completed!!
      -Guttler (95) Completed!
      -Gandiva (80) 24/50 wings
      -Ochain 27/50, 50/75, 8/75
      -Aegis just started

***Thank you xxFunWithJugsxx for all the help/support***

Comment

I got plenty of skill ups last night spending 2 hrs in Aby trying to get Goetia boots. Got WAR boots instead.

Wait... is this an accomplishment or a peeve? Now I'm confused.
        sigpic
        "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
        Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

sam and DRG quest solo'd easily. Now its time to lvl Pld, sam & drg to 50 complete mnk to 50.

Comment

Originally posted by Raydeus View Post
            I got plenty of skill ups last night spending 2 hrs in Aby trying to get Goetia boots. Got WAR boots instead.

Wait... is this an accomplishment or a peeve? Now I'm confused.
            With FFXI it's often difficult to tell the difference.
            Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
            Name: Drjones
            Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

Wow, currently have Drg all the way to 48 from 32 last week. Now to get the AF equipts, anyone want to help fight the NM for my AF lance?

Yay, Ty for this Eohmer~

Silentsteel - Taru of Awesomeness on Valefor

80 Whm, 86 Drg, 40 Sam, 37 Blm, 31 Smn, & lower as it goes down... I have way too much play time for no levels, lol.

Comment

After a frustrating and mostly fruitless night farming the rarab tail items and failing at the taru fight for a friend, I decided to take out my frustration on something that couldnt fight back. I brew-nuked down the Ironclad in Misareaux for my Goetia Mantle and Cirque Sash and a friend's Caller's Pendant. My favorite part, an approximately 31k Thunder5. I don't know if that's a lot compared to other people, but I enjoyed it.
                99 DNC
                99 WHM
                99 WAR
                * 99 THF
                99 BLM * 99 RDM *
                99 PUP

TWASHTAR

Comment

Pld from 1-15 in 2 hours. In east ronfare and King ramperes tomb.

Comment

Jarre, are you going to be around during the day (my time) at all tomorrow?
                    99 DNC
                    99 WHM
                    99 WAR
                    * 99 THF
                    99 BLM * 99 RDM *
                    99 PUP

TWASHTAR

Comment

Originally posted by Squiggs View Post
                      After a frustrating and mostly fruitless night farming the rarab tail items and failing at the taru fight for a friend
                      If you need another Rarab Tail, I got one. We never used the one that I farmed for when we beat my limit break fight. Just let me know. I've been on more than usual lately. Send me a ingame /t.
                      FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
                      FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
                      aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

Got dnc to 23 from 18, and got my drg AF weapon thanks to Yyg.

Question, can you use your accumulated cruor in every zone? And how hard is it to upgrade the armor pieces?

Yay, Ty for this Eohmer~

Silentsteel - Taru of Awesomeness on Valefor

80 Whm, 86 Drg, 40 Sam, 37 Blm, 31 Smn, & lower as it goes down... I have way too much play time for no levels, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Squiggs View Post
                          Jarre, are you going to be around during the day (my time) at all tomorrow?
                          If you remember my pet peave post SE didn't place me on my chosen server they put me on carbuncle >.<

Comment

I don't recall reading that (going to go look now though), but that would explain why I've never seen you around. Is YM still on Carbuncle?
                            99 DNC
                            99 WHM
                            99 WAR
                            * 99 THF
                            99 BLM * 99 RDM *
                            99 PUP

TWASHTAR

Comment

Originally posted by silentsteel View Post
                              Got dnc to 23 from 18, and got my drg AF weapon thanks to Yyg.

Question, can you use your accumulated cruor in every zone? And how hard is it to upgrade the armor pieces?
                              I was gonna ask if you still needed help with that since you had vanished by the time I got done with that Amarok run. Yygy beat me to the punch.

Cruor is universal, much like gil or conquest points. It doesn't matter where you got them, you can spend them anywhere that cruor is the accepted currency.

Upgrading the new AF3 pieces? It's not too difficult to round up folks to get the +1 seals, but the items to upgrade to +2 can be a little trickier but it's not an impossible goal. Mostly it's just a matter of finding some folks to help you who don't wear their pants on their head. Heck, Carabosse drops +2 items and Yyg and I have duoed her a few times.

For the +1 runs, what you'll end up looking for is a Black Mage for procs(Weakness Targeting - FFXIclopedia, the Final Fantasy XI wiki - Characters, items, jobs, and more), and something to tank the NM. If you're feeling generous you might even round up a fourth person to slightly speed up the kills and suck up the extra seals.
                              Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
                              Name: Drjones
                              Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

Thokcha (dagger) - DEX path finished.

Shikargar (sword) - STR path finished.

Went to Dyna-Sandy ... my LS got me 30 Forgotten Touches. Now I just have to get my AA -1's to drop from Dyna-Boober.
                                FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
                                FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
                                aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

Working...
                                X