Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Sleep yes, work not so much.
    Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
    Name: Drjones
    Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

Got NIN AF pants. Did some campaigns & got NIN from 58-59 ... then did some pages in Xarcabard to get skills up a bit.

Yes. They're small accomplishments -- but I'm happy.

Comment

Serpentes Sabots! 1/4. Got the mantle too, but /toss.
        sigpic
        Y'okay!

PSN: goboaj (be my friend damnit)

Comment

Originally posted by Gobo View Post
          Serpentes Sabots! 1/4. Got the mantle too, but /toss.
          Awsome Gobo! We both need to get those damn gloves though. They'll help my WHM out a lot... considering the only 2 AF3 pieces I havent finished seals for yet are hands and feet, lol.

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
          99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
          99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Except you can't help him get them anymore! SAD FACE.

On my part, I finished Evisceration, and started the Blade: Ku trial. If Yyg isn't done with his whatever shot, I can halp, btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
              Except you can't help him get them anymore! SAD FACE.

On my part, I finished Evisceration, and started the Blade: Ku trial. If Yyg isn't done with his whatever shot, I can halp, btw.
              I finished Detonator last night at like... midnight. I refused to leave work until it was finished. I have to do the NM now, but after that I'm going to start work on Evisceration. Once evisceration is done I need to do a little more skilling on Katana and then that one is next. I have a lot of breaking to do. It's not going to be fun... but it will be rewarding when I finish. Let me know if you wana duo for these later.

Comment

How the hell is your Katana not capped.

Comment

Well, I worked on Club last night for several hours. Got it up to 298 this morning though. I will be working on staff next to be able to finish my stupid staff trial that I started but didn't want. God forgive me for zoning into Windhurst Walls. I can't do any weapon trials until that one is done and I have to skill up in order to finish it.

After that I will be working on Creed and helping a LS member with Glavoid again. She is 12 or 17 shells away from the 50 she needs.
                  Whm- 90, BLM-90, BST-90, PLD-90,

Played from 2003-2006, Quit when my son was born

Returned in 2011.

Yes I am an old time player who learned to play the hard way.

COP-4-1
                  ZM-14

San O Doria - 9
                  Windhurst - 9
                  Bastok - 0

Comment

Nyzul 90... almost there.

Purchased Mannequin feet last night (200k)... now all I need is the body and I'm done with that lil mania.

I need to break my Savage Blade latent but nobody in my LS seems to be able to help. Anyone already know the best solo skillchain a BLU can do to break a latent? Gonna have to do this on my Wightslayer soon'ish too.
                    FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
                    FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
                    aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Neverslip View Post
                      Anyone already know the best solo skillchain a BLU can do to break a latent?
                      The only blu solo skillchain I know if that ends with a sword WS starts with azure lore.
                      lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

That's kinda what I was seeing... but I figured I'd ask =/

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m

Comment

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
                          How the hell is your Katana not capped.
                          I meant GK.

Ding Detonator!

Also: 90/300 towards Evisceration. Hopefully I can knock that out by the end of the day.

Comment

Oh yeah... and I got Enervation ... was going for Diamondhide but the random # generator wouldn't let me have it.

Comment

Originally posted by Neverslip View Post
                              Oh yeah... and I got Enervation ... was going for Diamondhide but the random # generator wouldn't let me have it.
                              You know they come from different mobs, right?
                              lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

That explains why I only ever saw the DRK doing it, lol... I only went to pass time before a Nyzul run so I only really researched enough to see which family I needed to kill to get it. Well, now I know ...
                                GO JOE!!

Comment

Working...
                                X