Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

90 SMN capped exp, capped Avatar Magic attack, 2 more merits in Heavenly Strike and 1 more merit in avatar attack and 1 in smn magic. I still hate meriting, even if it is faster in this day and age.
    sigpic
    Y'okay!

PSN: goboaj (be my friend damnit)

Comment

Did a lot of stuff with some folks in my LS today.

4 Itz-whatever it is in Abyssa Attowah Chasm
      2 Titlacuaun
      2 Durinn
      2 Resheph
      4 Isgebind

And I finished my Ferine Manoplas +2.

Which means...

5/5 Ferine+2 set! \(^ ^)/

That's my second full +2 set after Estoqueur+2. Now all that's left is 2 more pieces of Savant...
      sigpic

Comment

RDM to 80.
        MNK to 41.
        Cleared Dynamis-Bastok & got MNK boots in the process.

Comment

A few accomplishments since I last posted...
          * WAR90 & DRG90
          * 120/120 on AF.
          * All jobs to 60+
          Getting so close Maat's hat.
          (Saiph on Sylph server)
          90BLU,90WHM,90DRK,90RDM,90PLD,90BLM,90WAR,90DRG,70THF,70SAM,
          70MNK,70NIN,70RNG,70BST,66SMN,66BRD,60DNC,60SCH,60COR,60PUP

Comment

DNC to 63 in an insufferable party in Crawlers' Nest.
            99 DNC
            99 WHM
            99 WAR
            * 99 THF
            99 BLM * 99 RDM *
            99 PUP

TWASHTAR

Comment

Finally got Fire in the Hole done. Not only did I get it done, but in a full party of 6 from my linkshell, who all got credit for it, though one was the mule of someone who had already finished all WotG missions on his main.

And BLU to 50 in da nest, logging out there for continuing to 57 or higher. Now I'm 15/20 at full subjob level.
              Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
              99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
              F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
              >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

Ye olde Dynamis - Valkurm cleared. Dynamis is fun when you've got four empyrean DDs ripping through enemies. It was easily the smoothest run I've ever seen. Too bad I didn't get anything other than the clear, but it was still fun.
                Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
                Name: Drjones
                Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

Multi-boxed Steamed Sprouts. Set up was PLD SAM WHM RDM BLU BLM. BLU and BLM took turns sleeping the extras while the group whittled down the boss. Had a wipe after downing the boss because I'm, shall we say, slow when it comes to turning off auto-target and a badly timed dream flower meant my sleepers got a little beaten. Recovered thanks to reraise scrolls. Without the boss, it was just a matter of taking out the adds. Cleared the battle with 30 seconds to spare. Not really a record by any means, but not bad for one actual person pulling all the strings. Have enough seals left for 3 more runs.

Drops were Phalanx and Utsusemi: Ni, among the various other stuff.
                  You might be stopping to enjoy the game instead of rushing to cap, but that is not normal now. -Mhurron

Comment

Finally got around to doing a few things that have been on my list for a while.

I decided that because the next level cap increase is forthcoming... it would be a good idea for me to cap out the EXP on my 4 90 jobs and bring my SJ's up to 49 while I was at it. The progress I made was this:

SMN... went from a 2k buffer to cap

NIN... went from a 5k buffer to cap

COR... went from a 10k buffer to cap

WHM... went fro a 40k buffer to cap

WAR... went from 37 - 49

BLM... went from 45 - 49

SCH... went from 47 - 49

I also capped out my merits at 20/20 and plan to leave them there. I have categories that i could dump those points into... mainly AGI (freakin 12 goddamn points) but seeing as the previous level cap increases have called for expending merits... I would rather hold onto them for the break and worry about meriting another time.

The only things I have left to do... are bring RDM up from 10 - 49 and RNG from 17 - 49. It won't be fun or easy... but it has to get done. I can't stand either of those jobs... but RNG is the most suitable SJ for COR and RDM is definately useful for both SMN and WHM. I can get by without them... but so long as I'm already busting my ass to get my SJ's in place... I should probably do those as well.

Aside from leveling... I also finished up to Mission 24 in the Bastok WOTG line. I'm waiting until tonight to get a little help from a friend for the Cait Sith fight and then it's ONWARD AND UPWARD!!!

The manifesto that was released recently suggests that there's a chance that we SMN's will get Cait Sith and Atomos as Avatars. Even if it's a pipe dream... I need to be prepared for them if they do indeed happen.

Seeing as Odin and Alex required that ToAU be done... I can only imagine that these will require that I finish WotG.

Anywho... time to DO WORK!!!

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
                    99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
                    99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Don't forget to get your BLU to cap w/ all spells, Yyg.
                      FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
                      FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
                      aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

But murph did that... and from what I watched... it sucked

Comment

The people have spoken, you despot!!!!

http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/gen...-take-cap.html
                          FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
                          FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
                          aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Neverslip View Post
                            you despot!!!!
                            You heard the man... I AM AN NM IN THE SKY!!!

Comment

Maybe it sucked because I suck. BLU at 90 is pretty badass. It's worth the work.

Comment

This is true. I've seen some lvl 90 BLUs do WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORK on anything they touch. Like woah.

Comment

Working...
                                X