Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Orison Body 4/10 - These are trivial to farm now since a NIN and WHM can duo the Tiger NM in Uleguerand [A] that drops them and it literally takes five minutes to farm up a pop set for it. I would have gotten more seals if we had a BLM/SCH/RDM, BLU and BRD with us to proc every single Yellow we could but oh well, I'm just happy to be making progress, especially since it's simple enough to do with a pick up tank.

Also ended up with two Navi Hand seals that I will never use while meriting in a Dom Ops party.
    Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
    Reiko Takahashi
    - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
    Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

WHM to 51. :D
      Rothy of Valefor Server. MyLittleChocobo Shell Holder Join DiV v2 Today!
      Jobs: | BLM 90/90 | THF 90/90 | WHM 51/90 | SCH 34/45 | RDM 46/49 | WAR 30/49 | NIN 49/49 | DNC 35/49

Comment

Helped an LS member with G3 last night. It is significantly easier with three 90s than it was with a group of 60s.
        99 DNC
        99 WHM
        99 WAR
        * 99 THF
        99 BLM * 99 RDM *
        99 PUP

TWASHTAR

Comment

After 3 years of adamant "no /nin on my account!" got nin to be my first 49 sub job. Then sam in the next hour or so.
          ONTO SCHOLAR!

Comment

I've been working on Dragoon lately. I've almost got it to 70, where all the really shiny stuff starts being available, like my 2/tic regen body piece. It's going to be nice when I finally get DRG up to a point where I can take it to events, so people will stop going "lulz, we don't need someone who only has RDM leveled". Admittedly it will probably just change to "lolRDM and lolDRG", but still...

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

Originally posted by LeonstrifeLEV View Post
            ONTO SCHOLAR!
            I APPROVE!
            Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
            Name: Drjones
            Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

Oh... and forgot ... got someone Basty clear last night. I was the first to eat dirt from Death.

Originally posted by Firewind View Post
              Orison Body 4/10 - These are trivial to farm now
              Wish I could say the same for DNC. DNC got hosed royally on the quests so that's outta the question and my 3 NM choices are:

Amarok. A complete push-over except just one item in the pop-set is 150k and the rest aren't that cheap either. And unless someone wants something else from it alot or an Orthrus pop.

Ironclad Sunderer. Teekeselchen fragment 60k and Darkflame Arm 10-20k so a little spendy. Just a pain in the ass to get people to help with.

Ironclad Triturator. Got the pops from an earlier bunch of runs but again... a pain in the ass to get people lined up to help.
              FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
              FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
              aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

The Orison Cap is horrible by comparison.

You either grind this quest. Try to farm Bastion Ops or try to convince someone to help with these NMs:

Whiro - FFXIclopedia, the Final Fantasy XI wiki - Characters, items, jobs, and more
                Wherwetrice - FFXIclopedia, the Final Fantasy XI wiki - Characters, items, jobs, and more
                Granite Borer - FFXIclopedia, the Final Fantasy XI wiki - Characters, items, jobs, and more

I actually have the pop items for all of those and they are ridiculously cheap anyway, so with a group to get every single yellow proc, it could be very easy to get all the seals in one run. Actually GETTING a BLU, BRD, BLM/RDM/SCH and NIN willing to do those NMs with you is a different story though.
                Reiko Takahashi
                Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Whiro is a pushover. I duo'd him with my WHM/blm friend trying to get BLU head. He got his 8/8 and I got 6 WHM myself... but I still need 2 more BLU =/ ... course w/ the SE law you'll end up getting all BLU and very little WHM. Only thing that sucks A about Whiro is that he's a timed spawn so you might have competition and those gd efts link badly.

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m

Comment

They can all be duo'd by a NIN and WHM, it's just you won't be able to get yellow procs that often since you can only proc Ninjutsu and Divine magic. Dark and Enfeebling depends on the WHM's sub.

With Squeenix being the troll it is, you just know that every single proc will need AM
                    Reiko Takahashi
                    Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Wherwetrice actually isn't too bad with an evasion tank believe it or not.
                      Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
                      Name: Drjones
                      Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

Wherwetrice...
                        average nin/whm/blm can handle. i've done it a few times.
                        Also couple solos on bst. one of the easier NMs imo.
                        99 BST, PUP, WAR, MNK, THF, WHM, BLM, SMN, RNG, BLU, RUN, PLD

-Ukon (85) 27/75 claws
                        -Farsha (90) Completed!!
                        -Verth (90) Completed!!
                        -Guttler (95) Completed!
                        -Gandiva (80) 24/50 wings
                        -Ochain 27/50, 50/75, 8/75
                        -Aegis just started

***Thank you xxFunWithJugsxx for all the help/support***

Comment

Originally posted by Romyro View Post
                          average nin/whm/blm can handle. i've done it a few times.
                          Also couple solos on bst. one of the easier NMs imo.
                          Pretty much, I've tanked it on NIN whenever someone needs RDM/WHM/BLM/SCH head seals in my LS. He's not too occupied on Cerb also so that tends to be a bonus.

Originally posted by Malacite View Post
                          *ahem*

BG can suck a fat one.

*gimp SAM pic*
                          Thanks for proving why we laugh at you over there.

To update myself since I haven't posted in awhile, got multiple AF3 +2 sets done(WHM, BLU, etc), and finished in the static I lead Ochain90, Ukon85 Redemption85 and 12 fangs from finishing Vereth85 before starting on Kannagi and my Almace. Not too far from the static being capped out in Empyrean armor, can go focus on Voidwatch after that.
                          Cleverness - Hades
                          75BLU/75RDM/75NIN/60SAM/59SMN
                          DRK/NIN/WHM/BLM/SCH/WAR/PLD subs

Comment

That's a lot of progress, CN. Way to go. I feel so gimp still wearing pink and dusk gear on my BLU. I've just had shit luck with AF Feet and Seals.

Comment

Honestly I find seals way more annoying now then I did before to collect than the +2 items lol. Something like stone of balance applies to 5 jobs and can get 1-3 every kill off Sobek. Since I help new/returning people in the LS often to get seals, it's frustrating popping and proccing NMs only to not get your seal to drop cause the loot is so random. I teamed up with this party at Gnawtooth Gary since a friend needed SMN feet seals and they needed the rest. Took literally 10+ pops, all procced and with TH, after everyone else was done to get the last 3 PUP seals to drop for this guy, my friend got his SMN and 8 BLM feet seals in that time. It's pretty ridiculous at times.

My BLU still uses dusk hands and feet btw since I don't have Homam, both are perfectly fine to wear for TP. If you want a easy access to BLU leg seals, try joining a cirein-croin shout. Cep-kamuy drops one of the KI's for popping him and he can also drop BLU leg seals. Most groups prolly wont proc yellow on him but you can get a few that way at least, and most groups will want at least 1 BLU for proccing Cirein-croin(who drops stones of balance you can lot for the +2 legs) so you shouldn't have too many issues getting invited.
                              Cleverness - Hades
                              75BLU/75RDM/75NIN/60SAM/59SMN
                              DRK/NIN/WHM/BLM/SCH/WAR/PLD subs

Comment

Originally posted by Clever Ninja View Post
                                Honestly I find seals way more annoying now then I did before to collect than the +2 items lol. Something like stone of balance applies to 5 jobs and can get 1-3 every kill off Sobek. Since I help new/returning people in the LS often to get seals, it's frustrating popping and proccing NMs only to not get your seal to drop cause the loot is so random. I teamed up with this party at Gnawtooth Gary since a friend needed SMN feet seals and they needed the rest. Took literally 10+ pops, all procced and with TH, after everyone else was done to get the last 3 PUP seals to drop for this guy, my friend got his SMN and 8 BLM feet seals in that time. It's pretty ridiculous at times.
                                AMEN BRUTHA-MAN!!!

I went out to get BLU head seals and between Nightshade (10x +) and Whiro (3-4x) I got 11 PLD, 6 or 7 BRD, 2 WHM (someone needed the other 8) and 6 BLU....
                                Last edited by Neverslip; 06-27-2011, 02:59 PM. Reason: looked funny w/o "seals"

Comment

Working...
                                X