Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Brought the Ultimate Edition off Steam. Going to reactivate Rothy and stick the new content on him! (if it works)

Now to find a way to make Windower work with the Steam edition..
    Rothy of Valefor Server. MyLittleChocobo Shell Holder Join DiV v2 Today!
    Jobs: | BLM 90/90 | THF 90/90 | WHM 51/90 | SCH 34/45 | RDM 46/49 | WAR 30/49 | NIN 49/49 | DNC 35/49

Comment

Not hard to figure.

Comment

Since I'm stuck at work I haven't had a chance to have a play around..

A few people I asked said it didn't work for them, yet some said it was easy.
        Rothy of Valefor Server. MyLittleChocobo Shell Holder Join DiV v2 Today!
        Jobs: | BLM 90/90 | THF 90/90 | WHM 51/90 | SCH 34/45 | RDM 46/49 | WAR 30/49 | NIN 49/49 | DNC 35/49

Comment

Logged on late last night and didn't really have too much time to do anything so I figured I'd waste some cruor and solo Shin on my THF and hope for the best.

Proc'd Blue w/ Shadowstitch.

Got nervous cuz of that and healed him at least once... maybe twice, lol.

Killed him.

Got Twilight Cape and Twilight Knife. I really really wanted the knife. Now I can officially say FU to ToM for dagger. I'll stick with my Dex/Acc and maybe MAYBE sometime when I'm bored I'll go for the Agi/Eva one.

Also this is the first time I've ever had this much gil. Cuz of doing a few Xarc runs and getting bunches of currency and specifically that Montiont Silverpiece, I'm sitting at about 2.3mil. Unfortunately, I have no efting clue as to what I want to spend it on. All the gear I pretty much want is Rare/Ex these days. At least I know whatever it is I want for my BLU, I can afford.
          FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
          FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
          aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Neverslip View Post
            Twilight Knife.
            I want to kill you now.

I mean, congratulations! <_<;
            sigpic
            "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
            Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Originally posted by Raydeus View Post
              I want to kill you now.
              Yeah... you and about 3/4 of my LS.

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m

Comment

WAR to 69 and only about 10k till 70, which I'll get this morning. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to leave the mines to buy some new gear and weapons, so I'll lose my xp bonus.
                99 DNC
                99 WHM
                99 WAR
                * 99 THF
                99 BLM * 99 RDM *
                99 PUP

TWASHTAR

Comment

I was disconnected last night when my ISP decided to die on me like it does at least once a year. So I ended up playing another game instead.

In a completely unrelated note, it took me a while but I'm finally in SPAAAAAAAAACE!
                  sigpic
                  "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
                  Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Logged on w/ very little time so I Flee'd my ass out to Onzozo and the gobbie was up. I proc'd TH8 off the initial SA. Got out w/ my Moldavite Earring (1/2) and Thunder IV (to sell, 40k). Then I logged out to get some sleeps.

Comment

After 13 hours of farming (and increased casket discovery; level 2) I finally got my Numen Staff. It has hMP +14 on it, and a latent 'Refresh' effect which is activated by being engaged with a mob.

I spent a few hours @ level 2 casket discovery doing more pages, trying for at least level 3, but couldn't manage to get that extra level of prowess. When my NPC finally went away ( the changes: he stays for 100 mobs or 3 hours, whichever comes first), I started slaughtering the too weak mobs near the entrance to the ruins. When my signal pearl was ready again, I went back to doing pages and managed to finally get level 3 casket prowess... on the fight AFTER I got my staff ><

At the end of the night, I left with a level 74 NPC and my awesome new staff ^^

WHM99 - RDM99 - WAR99 - BRD99 - MNK99 - BLM99 - DNC99 - SCH 99 - BST 99
                      WorldSlayers ~ Asura http://sillygalka.blogspot.com

Comment

I wasn't able to find much on GoV... though I just realized I never specifically looked up 'prowess'... if you earn a level up in one or establish that you now have it, do they stay that same level upon returning to the zone you got them in? Do ones you get in one zone carry over to another GoV zone? I read someone's post that included the fact that their xp bonus went away cuz they zoned and got to wondering...

Can anyone clarify this for me? I'm about to continue my lvl'n of BLU and am curious.

Comment

You can earn a random prowess effect upon completion of a GoV page. If you have already earned that particular prowess, its' effect is increased. You lose the prowess when you leave the zone, however, you can log off and on without losing your prowess.

WHM99 - RDM99 - WAR99 - BRD99 - MNK99 - BLM99 - DNC99 - SCH 99 - BST 99
                          WorldSlayers ~ Asura http://sillygalka.blogspot.com

Comment

WAR from 69-72. Upgraded my weapons and wardrobe (now I'm broke). And finally left Zeruhn mines for the first time in three days.

Originally posted by Truece View Post
                            I finally got my Numen Staff.
                            Where were you doing pages for this?
                            99 DNC
                            99 WHM
                            99 WAR
                            * 99 THF
                            99 BLM * 99 RDM *
                            99 PUP

TWASHTAR

Comment

Got MNK from 33-36 unstressfully soloing in Rolanberry Fields.

Finished the 15xBottled Pixie Magian trial for my staff (Teiwaz). The next two trials involve killing elementals on light day or during light weather. Methinks this is going to take a while. The first trial is 150 elementals & the one after that is 175 elementals. Someone told me that killing evil pixies in one of the Abyssea zones will count. If so, it sure would simplify.

Comment

Finished my first Gobbiebag quest. Hello 15 more inventory slots (5 bag, 5 sack, 5 satchel).
                                Chiasmus - 44-WHM 32-DNC 25-BLM 25-SCH 21-RDM 19-THF 19-NIN

Comment

Working...
                                X