X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

9/9 Abyssea Zone Bosses
    6/6 Caturae

A couple of shinies, though it was a few days ago & I don't remember what they were. One is a nifty BLM mantle from one of the Iron Giants. Also got Aeroja.

Tonight we farm head seals. I need 5 for BRD, 2 for DNC (which I need to level a lot), 8 for BLM, and I'm not sure how many for WAR. We'll see if I get anything I need...

Comment

Originally posted by Satori View Post
      I went to explore the labrynth of O just to see what it looked like and if it was safe for me there. I managed to go 1/1 on Mysticmaker Profblix for my moldy earring. I did intend to camp him for it just not quite then. I normally come to test the water to see how best to approach solo'ing it.
      Was very undignified for a bst solo. I ran in with Chopsuey chucky and mandibular bite -> Rampage -> Icarus wing -> Rampage and then I had my new MAB earring lol.
      Normally I would prep alot better beforehand and I normally wouldnt use an Icarus wing so freely.
      So now I have a shiny new item for my mage jobs and an annoying medicated effect.

^^ Look Aks......... I ...... A WHOLE ...... lmao
      Hurray for moldy earrings
      Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
      Name: Drjones
      Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

So I've been sick... but that hasn't stopped me from working as hard as I can in the game. Lets review:

7/9 Mega Bosses
        4/6 Cataure

Atma of the Siren Shadow
        Atma of Cloak and Dagger
        Atma of the Mounted Champion

Iga Seal: Head 8/8
        Iga Seal: Hands 8/8
        Iga Seal: Legs 2/8
        Igs Seal: Body 4/10
        Iga Seal: Feet 2/8

Katana Skill: 343/361 (and 8/8 Merits)
        Evasion Skill: 298/361 (and 4/4 Merits)
        Parry Skill: 83/361 (and 4/4 Merits) <--- I hate this skill
        Ninjitsu Skill: 203/361 (and 3/8 Merits)

WSNM Progess for Blade: Ku - 125/300

TotM Evasion Katana progress: Trial 602 with 45/75 done on the first one and Trial 601 finished on the other one.

Merits:
        4/4 Evasion
        4/4 Parry
        8/8 Katana
        4/4 Crit Hit Rate
        4/4 Spell Interupt Rate Down
        5/5 Subtle Blow
        5/5 Ninja Tool Expertise
        3/8 Ninjitsu

Leveled THF from 25-45

Made 2.5 Million Gil

And most importantly... now that I have 2/5 Iga Set... I'm 2/5 less pink!

\(^o^)/ WOOHOO!

Things I still want:

- The rest of my merits (including 5/5 DEX and AGI)
        - The rest of my Iga Seals
        - Atma of VV
        - Rani & Raja Cataure
        - Kon. Highlands & Mis. Coast Mega Bosses
        - Shinryu & Atma of the Appocalypse

Also: It's worth noting that I organized 3 runs to kill Rani over the past week... all 3 of which ended in failure. The last run we did, we used 4 Brews and still couldn't manage to kill him. It was bad luck really... he used the Charm AoE each time our brewers popped their brews and caused us to waste each one. It sucked.
        Last edited by Yygdrasil; 03-03-2011, 10:35 AM.

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
        99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
        99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Yeah, you need to stun Enthrall and have an Amnesia screen up when brewing Rani.

Grats on all the Achievements.
          sigpic

Comment

Update

Finished 8/8 Ninjitsu Magic Skill Merits
            Capped Katana Skill 361/361
            Evasion Skill now at 308/361
            Parry Skill now at 89/361 (sigh)
            Ninjitsu Skill now at 218/361 (I can finally stop wheeling now that enfeebles finally land on abyssea MOBs)

157/300 Blade: Ku Points for the WSNM

Gettin there.

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Originally posted by Cotners View Post
            Yeah, you need to stun Enthrall and have an Amnesia screen up when brewing Rani.

Grats on all the Achievements.
            Once I can knock the price of brews down to 200k for myself, I'll remember this when I'm the one brewing. Thanks

Comment

Capped Evasion on THF
              Capped Dagger on THF
              Raider's Boomerang finally mine... think I've gone on just under 10 Kutharei runs for it and been out-lotted every time. This time nobody wanted it. Thanks for needing that clear Clever, lol.
              FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
              FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
              aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

Finally finished getting the merits for the final (so far) Limit Break, then went 85-90 and got 10 more merits (which I haven't used yet). Now to get back to work on getting seals.
                99 DNC
                99 WHM
                99 WAR
                * 99 THF
                99 BLM * 99 RDM *
                99 PUP

TWASHTAR

Comment

Check it out. I think it compliments this thread perfectly.
                  http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/gen...tml#post915270

Comment

Well…finished Meriting Brd which is still at 81. Only leveled it up for earning Curor and to have some use for xp but…turns out I can rake in a crap load more of cruor with my Bst.

Also got some skill ups on my pup.
                    Capped Pup Magic. Like…for real capped (Not like 3xx/3xx on the menu screen yet still getting those secret skill ups (as I call them)).
                    Got Pup Melee to 322/~365
                    Got Pup Rng to 317/~367
                    99 BST, PUP, WAR, MNK, THF, WHM, BLM, SMN, RNG, BLU, RUN, PLD

-Ukon (85) 27/75 claws
                    -Farsha (90) Completed!!
                    -Verth (90) Completed!!
                    -Guttler (95) Completed!
                    -Gandiva (80) 24/50 wings
                    -Ochain 27/50, 50/75, 8/75
                    -Aegis just started

***Thank you xxFunWithJugsxx for all the help/support***

Comment

Joined a group for my first Caturae kill (Rani in Altepa). And got my first atma (of the Merciless Matriarch). Then was told the atma sucked, which bummed me out a little bit. Doesn't really matter though, gotta start somewhere.

Also, hit a new high on Rampage. 785 dmg on a DC Rock Golem in Zi'tah.
                      99 DNC
                      99 WHM
                      99 WAR
                      * 99 THF
                      99 BLM * 99 RDM *
                      99 PUP

TWASHTAR

Comment

Soloed Habrok at level 15 and 2-3 at 30 drg/whm

Comment

Finished farming Bottled Pixies... ugh that was not fun. Just need a group for elementals and I'll have my Surya's Staff +2 in no time.

Starting to wonder if I'll ever get Masamune 80 before I hit 99 SAM though @_@; God I hate Carabosse.
                          sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Rapidus Sax... mine.
                            FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
                            FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
                            aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Malacite View Post
                              Finished farming Bottled Pixies... ugh that was not fun. Just need a group for elementals and I'll have my Surya's Staff +2 in no time.
                              You need a group for elementals? What's wrong with those Yag SMN pets in West Sarutabaruta (S)? BLM can solo those at 75 no problem. And they're level 56 minimum, so always EP or better.
                              Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
                              99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
                              F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
                              >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

They take forever to respawn. Much faster if I get a group of BLMs and go hunting in sky, especially if I get lucky with an Aurora for 5 points a kill.

Plus there are elemental-onry FoVs :D
                                sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X