Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

^^ got Shinryu access, gonna try to do the BC later today.
    sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Raydeus View Post
      Let me put it this way. At least I can get a few loads done in an hour and have some clean and comfortable clothes as a result.
      This, a hundred times. This is why playing WoW has been so much fun to me lately. Even if I only have an hour, I can still accomplish something. FFXI made a lot of changes but it's still painfully slow to level solo if you only have an hour or two a day.
      sigpic
      ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
      ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
      ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
      ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

THF 90 ... got into first Abyssea worms alliance... from 84-90 took about 2.5hrs... once I was capped xp seemed to be 1.5k/min if not more at times. Riciculous... and lovin' it.
        FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
        FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
        aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

Finished a bunch of trials and completed a couple weapons. Still plenty to go though.
          The Avatar staves are actually quite rough…though you only need to get about halfway to have it beat a Fay Cozier (for a specific avatar that is).

Almost won a Ferine Neck off Yaanie…i was the only one lotting. 1 or 2 people didn’t pass right away and someone accidentally D2’d me (/cry). Doubt that opportunity will happen again for a while

Picked up a couple of Atmas (Melo Melos and Amphitrites)

THF 90 ... got into first Abyssea worms alliance... from 84-90 took about 2.5hrs... once I was capped xp seemed to be 1.5k/min if not more at times. Riciculous... and lovin' it.
          Worm parties are awesome. I usually merit on BLM just so I can get in one lol.

Only thing I’ve seen better was a full alliance doing Buffalo Ops. The group had about 4 people pulling and the alliance would kill 5 buffalo w/in minutes. You get the xp plus the 4k for the Op.

Xp got insane when you start getting 400+ per kill plus 4000xp per every 5 kills.
          99 BST, PUP, WAR, MNK, THF, WHM, BLM, SMN, RNG, BLU, RUN, PLD

-Ukon (85) 27/75 claws
          -Farsha (90) Completed!!
          -Verth (90) Completed!!
          -Guttler (95) Completed!
          -Gandiva (80) 24/50 wings
          -Ochain 27/50, 50/75, 8/75
          -Aegis just started

***Thank you xxFunWithJugsxx for all the help/support***

Comment

Mavi Body +1. My BLU is level 1. Hurray for early gear sets!

Been working on quest spamming for seals for my pup body in Altepa, and I'm very close, 8/10, and will be finishing up tonight even if it kills me. I may even get a rng +1 body out of the deal, seeing as I'm getting them about the same rate as PUP.

And, meanwhile, I've found someone who is doing all the abyssea zone bosses and caturae. So far, we're 3 bosses down (6 for me), and only one caturae (one of 2 that I've killed), so while it's not looking like I'll be getting Shinryu access tonight, I will be getting my 3rd lunar abyssite, before everyone else in my abyssea shell.
            Kindadarii (Bahamut)
            90PUP / 90SMN / 90BRD / 90WHM / 59DNC
            70.3 + 2 Woodworking
            52.2 Synergy

Breeding Chocobos? Visit Chocobreeder.com to find chocobos in your area!

Comment

Broke Primal Rend, then got in a Glavoid party. So now I have two lunar abyssites.
              Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
              99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
              F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
              >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

Helped a buddy get his last Mavi Leg seal and ended up getting a Unkai seal in the deal... a JP alliance was getting the boss clear and we asked if we could join for the last 20% so I got my 2nd Lunar abyssite and my first boss clear, yay!!

Got several job emotes: THF, DNC, SAM, and DRG ... struggling with the NIN drop.

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m

Comment

RDM Empyrean Legs, BST Empyrean Legs. Sirrush dropped so many seals I wanted, you'd have thought Christmas was just around the corner!

Bullwhip Belt

Level 89 SCH

Finished WotG. Picked +4 Acc/Latent: Regain earring. Not that it makes up for dragging on for as long as it did, but that was an appropriate ending to the story. Too bad the last battles were underwhelming. We beat it with BST RDM BLM BLM. It was probably designed for a party of level 75.
                  Last edited by Ketaru; 12-23-2010, 07:09 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Managed to get my hands on 3 (almost 4) pieces of Empyrean +1 bodies. COR (level 1), BST (level 20), and BRD (What I was aiming for). Got to 9/10 for WHM (level 66) before calling it. The seal drop rate from the Brygid quest is incredible, for me at least, at about 40% for a chance of one of 5 seals. Best bet is to go as a job that can wear the least amount of gear possible; PUP over BRD saved me from having to get about 5 pieces, plus I wasn't missing any that were needed. With Bard I was missing about 5 pieces total.

That finishes up 3/5 of my +1 gear for both Bard and PUP... I'm starting to look seksi all the time, especially in bard...

If I haven't posted it already:
                    Kindadarii (Bahamut)
                    90PUP / 90SMN / 90BRD / 90WHM / 59DNC
                    70.3 + 2 Woodworking
                    52.2 Synergy

Breeding Chocobos? Visit Chocobreeder.com to find chocobos in your area!

Comment

Got my BST to 90. I had started Thursday night on La Theine worms, until I started to fall asleep at 87, then had to do a whole weekend of Christmas with family. Get home Sunday night, almost immediately get another worms party, cap merits as I'm getting sleepy.

Those things are fun because they cap out at 90, and I can solo them along the way to 90 with enhancements and atma and a pet job. 600+ xp/kill for EM/DC? Oh yeah. Add 5MP refresh and 5+1HP regen, and over +50 STR, and I'm the energizer bunny in there. I usually attack unclaimed ones so that I can get some evasion skill before everyone else joins in. Subbing WHM means that I can drop a Cure IV if I get hurt.

Next in line is WHM, then I should be able to easily get BLM and RDM from 80 to 90 over the next two months. And I need to work on skills, too.
                      Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
                      99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
                      F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
                      >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

Found out from a friend on a different server (and on my own after that) that Kharon is soloable by Bst ^^

***edit***
                        Also Soloed Aggressor Antlion and got a seal that i wanted!!! I never get the seals i want when i solo. Christmas came twice this year ^^
                        Last edited by Romyro; 12-27-2010, 11:30 AM.

-Ukon (85) 27/75 claws
                        -Farsha (90) Completed!!
                        -Verth (90) Completed!!
                        -Guttler (95) Completed!
                        -Aegis just started

Comment

SAM - 90: Buffalo Ops are amazing.

DNC - 86: Buffalo Ops are amazing.

First +1 Empyrean Armor finished: Charis Tights +1 - quick session of farming with a new LS since both my other LSs have essentially fizzled out.

Got over 1/2 way done with Golem trial for Dagger and along the way picked up the Moongate pass in one day. I had no idea weather kills were worth so much.

Comment

SAM - 90: Buffalo Ops are amazing.
                            DNC - 86: Buffalo Ops are amazing
                            Inorite?!?!?!? From what i've heard, the Sand Sweepers in Altepa are pretty badass too.

Also, yesterday got about 5 Blm head seals from Aggressor Antlion...it was weird, it's like he knew what i wanted. Then finished my Bst Head from Kharon

Almost done with my Double Attack+10 h2h. 9 more Irrlichts. I already have the resistane/dominion items for the follow two final trials.

-Ukon (85) 27/75 claws
                            -Farsha (90) Completed!!
                            -Verth (90) Completed!!
                            -Guttler (95) Completed!
                            -Aegis just started

Comment

Originally posted by Romyro View Post
                              the Sand Sweepers in Altepa are pretty badass too.
                              Thanks for the heads up ... I'll keep an eye open for shouts.

Originally posted by Romyro View Post
                              I already have the resistane/dominion items for the follow two final trials.
                              I need those notes?!?!? Crap. I spent them on Augmented GKs I could NPC for approximately 7k/each. Well, it's not like they are difficult to get. Now Bastion on the other hand... took me forever to acquire 3k just to get my 3 AF3 job's legs. Bastion is just so unpredictable. I can see it being amazing when there's many people doing it... but solo I haven't been very successful at all.

Comment

I think 5 star Sand sweepers net you more xp per page than Buffalo. And they were pretty easy for the small group I was in (BLM BLM PUP).

I need those notes?!?!? Crap. I spent them on Augmented GKs I could NPC for approximately 7k/each. Well, it's not like they are difficult to get. Now Bastion on the other hand... took me forever to acquire 3k just to get my 3 AF3 job's legs. Bastion is just so unpredictable. I can see it being amazing when there's many people doing it... but solo I haven't been very successful at all.
                                Not sure if you ‘need’ them. All depends on the trial path I guess. It think there’s only a couple paths per weapon that use em. In my case, the Double Attack+10 path.

And yes…Bastion is pretty unpredictable. But I cant complain. Not when that NPC sells the Pet Cure II item (full pet restore). Cured my sheep for 5000 hps yesterday when it had like 3% left. That’s like ~3 Zetas worth of HP…it’s basically a brand new pet ^^. If only it was stackable. I’d never buy pet food again.

-Ukon (85) 27/75 claws
                                -Farsha (90) Completed!!
                                -Verth (90) Completed!!
                                -Guttler (95) Completed!
                                -Aegis just started

Comment

Working...
                                X