Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Fought an Om'Yovra as a rdm/dnc and was never close to dying even after getting hit by 1000 needles.

But that's not the accomplishment. The accomplishment was actually having the good sense to leave when I realized I was looking at a fight at least 1 hour long even though there was no indication whatsoever that I would lose.

Maybe I'll give it a try again later now that I know I will win the fight. Will probably sub pld or something and use food to make things even easier, specially if it doesn't resist Sanguine Blade much.

Hopefully it will go much faster that way, I just don't feel like fighting 1hr+ NM fights in XI anymore.

PS > And I'm going to take a nap now.
    sigpic
    "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
    Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Finished the first trials on two magian weapons. I still hate these damn trials.
      I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Got the first 3 NM trials done for my OAT H2H weapon, on to kill me some lizard. This... is going to take a while. I truly hope that these will be worth it.

On a much more positive note, I found that I can get the NM items at the end of the paths very easily from a friend's LS Bank. I'll have to see how much they want for them, but at least it saves me from farming the very annoying NMs.
        Kindadarii (Bahamut)
        90PUP / 90SMN / 90BRD / 90WHM / 59DNC
        70.3 + 2 Woodworking
        52.2 Synergy

Breeding Chocobos? Visit Chocobreeder.com to find chocobos in your area!

Comment

Finally got Chain Affinity and was able to play around with self-skillchains.

Ohohohoho.
          sigpic

その目だれの目。

Comment

Windurst took Ronfuare this week and Gustaberg last week. I now have all outposts. Yay!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ketaru View Post
              Windurst took Ronfuare this week and Gustaberg last week. I now have all outposts. Yay!
              Isn't it such a great feeling? When that happened on my server(Bastok instead of Windurst) I was absolutely thrilled. It's made the game much more enjoyable as I can now bounce between the three cities fairly easily. Also it's just fun to know your nation took another nation's home outpost.
              Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
              Name: Drjones
              Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

Yes, it says Low evasion and defense.
                Yes, you are a BLU.
                Yes, you have 300TP and can self-skillchain for a bazillion points of damage.

But no, you still can't one shot that IT Overgrown Rose that just killed you for trying.
                sigpic

その目だれの目。

Comment

Originally posted by Ketaru View Post
                  I still need Windurst -> Gustaberg. Apparently it was taken on Sylph just before the merge, but most of Fairy's astral burners were from Sandy, so for a while Sandy owned Gustaberg every other week. But I've finished rank 10 on all nations and all outposts on the other nations, so I'm finally able to stay back in Windurst.
                  Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
                  99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
                  F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
                  >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

Been over a month so I guess I'll update

1) Finished ToAU finally, got Odin and Alex for my SMN so I have them all(cue Pokemon song)
                    2) Finished my SMN from 75 to 85, Odin in Abyssea is fun. Also leveled MNK up to 85 and my previously 75NIN is almost 85, prolly doing WHM next then finishing BST.
                    3) My lowman abyssea shell is having good success, finishing AF3 +1 fast and did the zone boss for Misc Coast a while back, very easy guy to pop and kill. But still, having nice luck with seals since it's only 6 of us so it's nice to see the content doesn't require a giant clusterfuck of people to do anymore, since none of us were awesomely geared when we started this.
                    Cleverness - Hades
                    75BLU/75RDM/75NIN/60SAM/59SMN
                    DRK/NIN/WHM/BLM/SCH/WAR/PLD subs

Comment

Finally took my PUP into Abyssea last night. They were fighting turtles in Tahrongi, which was a nice change of pace from the mandies and bats and birds and lizards that everyone wants to fight.

Anyhow, after about 3 hours, I knew I was getting tired, then someone did a blind /tell to me asking if there was room. We were 18/18 but I took it as a sign that I was getting a rep without having to work for it. I came in with 119 minutes and left with about 115, so I didn't even use up a single stone. And I dinged 76 just before leaving, too, so now Kenbishi has some skills uncapped again.

I was really jealous of Kenbishi... my H2H was higher than his melee skill (but still at least 20 below my cap because I did so much shepherd work in Besieged to keep him from getting himself killed), but he was hitting much more often and skilling up much more often, even in BLM mode. I'm sure it was because of the attachments I chose, but it was still annoying, and I only got 1 H2H skill during all that time, thanks to all the whiffing and donuts. But it was still more productive than trying to solo in Tree, which I really should do now.
                      Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
                      99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
                      F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
                      >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

PUP in Abyssea is incredibly fun. With Spiritreaver I can easily out-nuke a number of BLMs. Ice Maker, Tranq, and Condenser are so much fun to use. Plus, with AF3+1 pants and merits in Magic, I have +15 magic skill (+20 when I get my last 3 stones of balance), which pretty well guarantees that I'll be getting a new spell immediately on the next update.

Only downside of the entire thing is the global recast timer on PUP. Here's to hoping they fix it (or help is improve it) in December.
                        Last edited by KingOfZeal; 11-12-2010, 06:50 AM.
                        Kindadarii (Bahamut)
                        90PUP / 90SMN / 90BRD / 90WHM / 59DNC
                        70.3 + 2 Woodworking
                        52.2 Synergy

Breeding Chocobos? Visit Chocobreeder.com to find chocobos in your area!

Comment

Just beat Cirin-Croin or w/e it's called in Abyssea Miseraux, 2nd Lunar Abyssite MINE!
                          sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

I found a moldy earring on a goblin.
                            Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
                            Name: Drjones
                            Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

I'm so jealous.
                              I want to get one for my Sch. I selected thanks beacause there is no "like" button XD
                              I think I've been on Facebook too much.

Signature created by my good friend Naughtymistress, Remora server.

Comment

Originally posted by cidbahamut View Post
                                I found a moldy earring on a goblin.
                                Give it back and get a clean one.
                                I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Working...
                                X