Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Also got 44 bird kills for my 2nd Shamshir +1 trial so 108 left to go.

Best part? There were another 2 or maybe 3 people killing the same stuff I was! So I could've probably finished it today if they had wanted to team up! woo hoo!
    \(^-^)/

/annoyedsigh
    Last edited by Raydeus; 10-09-2010, 07:47 PM. Reason: 8 != 3 orz
    sigpic
    "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
    Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Finally gotten my ninja leveled after leaving it at 68 for ages @_@
      And 40+ on /sam
      Sekkinoki + thf = fun
      and makes for easy ws points on ninja katanas D:
      85 thf and nin, all thats left is pld on neko drk on aka, war and sam to grind up on neko, and finish sjs D:
      Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

Just sat down to begin my PUP H2H Magian trials, finally. I'm VERY glad I waited as long as I did.

Of the 9 trials I would like to do for my target weapon, I've done 8, including 4 pet kill trials. I now have my Tapian Fangs with Pet MAB+8. One more trial (250 Beasts in Ice weather/day as pet kill) and I have the current best +1 along this line. My Hades Sainti are now worthless to me!

Oh, and with the exception of the 8th trial (Raptors), I solo'd every one. Not too difficult on PUP, but still. And those who want to do them, Fei'yin is awesome for the undead trials. 50% of the ghosts are EP (the rest TW) but kill them all anyway to make them respawn EP. For undead, the same ghosts and add in the NM placeholders (and NM if they're up... I managed to get Southern Shadow).
        Kindadarii (Bahamut)
        90PUP / 90SMN / 90BRD / 90WHM / 59DNC
        70.3 + 2 Woodworking
        52.2 Synergy

Breeding Chocobos? Visit Chocobreeder.com to find chocobos in your area!

Comment

Got my caller’s horn +1 and 2 seals away from the +1 Feet. More refresh/-perp is always welcome for a Smn.

Also…may have found my first bug (if that’s what you’d call it). Working on a –perp cost staff for Leviathan. Need to kill 150 lizards during rain/watersday (kill shot must be water damage 50+). Went to Crawlers Nest [s] and killed 3 lizards during rain (on windsday) and only got 3 kill points instead of 15

Soooo…either SE went back to 1 point during weather (which I don’t think so) or there’s a problem in Crawlers nest[s].
          Could be that I was using Leviathan’s merited BP but I cant image that being the reason (used both Grand Fall and Water IV BPs).

---

but kill them all anyway to make them respawn EP. For undead, the same ghosts and add in the NM placeholders (and NM if they're up... I managed to get Southern Shadow).
          A slightly faster method (although no NM iirc) would be to kill any EP shadows near the Cloister then zone/depop the TW ones. that way the can repop EP in a miniute instead of 16.

the dark path looks pretty painful though (the Pet: Macc ones)
          99 BST, PUP, WAR, MNK, THF, WHM, BLM, SMN, RNG, BLU, RUN, PLD

-Ukon (85) 27/75 claws
          -Farsha (90) Completed!!
          -Verth (90) Completed!!
          -Guttler (95) Completed!
          -Gandiva (80) 24/50 wings
          -Ochain 27/50, 50/75, 8/75
          -Aegis just started

***Thank you xxFunWithJugsxx for all the help/support***

Comment

3,000+ Moat Carp

Lu Shang's is getting closer.
            Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
            Name: Drjones
            Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

Camped and obtained Optical Earring in North Gustaberg.

Camped and obtained Devotee's Mitts on the Jeunoan AH.

One was within the span of 12 hours (including sleep), one took more than a week.

Those freaking Mitts, I swear. At one point I went to take a shower, came back, and found FFXIAH to say that they not only went on sale, but sold. All within the duration of my shower.

Ah well, at least I have them now. Just now need to get the money for a couple of MND rings, then maybe I'll answer one of those occasional blind invites on White Mage. That latest Anniversary Ring's itching to see some use, after all.
              Originally posted by Armando
              No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
              Originally posted by Armando
              Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
              Originally posted by Taskmage
              GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
              Originally posted by Taskmage
              However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
              Matthew 16:15

Comment

Originally posted by Romyro View Post
                A slightly faster method (although no NM iirc) would be to kill any EP shadows near the Cloister then zone/depop the TW ones. that way the can repop EP in a miniute instead of 16.

the dark path looks pretty painful though (the Pet: Macc ones)
                Don't EP/DC weapons spawn there too though? Could make things a bit more dangerous, especially for PUP that doesn't have any decent way of recovering HP while aiming for pet kills except for resting. TP would disappear on zoning for /dnc, not enough of an MP pool to be all that helpful for /whm, no soulsoother frame available if you want to get kills (and even if you did, deploying onto a mob that will agro you and trying to throw up a light maneuver immediately after zoning isn't very easy), the only thing you might be able to do is Role Reversal, but that leaves your puppet dangerously low on HP.

Besides, by the time you get done around the NM spawn area, all the ghosts have started to respawn downstairs. I never really had to wait for respawns.
                Kindadarii (Bahamut)
                70.3 + 2 Woodworking
                52.2 Synergy

Comment

I only did this twice when like…5 of the 6 pops were TW. Waiting for them to repop after they depoped was still faster than running across the map imo. Put puppet on the farthest one, the hit sneak/retreat and linked the other shadows and ran to shiva. The weapon and shadows don’t really stand a chance against an 85 pup though. Unless of course your afk…then there’s problems. You can also out run them pretty easily with 8-12% movement speed.

I try to carry a stack of NQ oils for those times you need like…2 or 3% (and don’t have regen attachment on). I save my +1s and +2s for Deux Ex situations.

Anyway, the Blm frame can take out any shadow or ghost with 1 beefed up spell followed by 1 non-beefed up spell. The rare occasion it didn’t, I used ventriquilies and the 3rd spell would finish the job.

The only danger I was ever in, was when that NM Malbro popped on me. I even later did my Pet: MAB staff there on Smn/Blm.
                  99 BST, PUP, WAR, MNK, THF, WHM, BLM, SMN, RNG, BLU, RUN, PLD

-Ukon (85) 27/75 claws
                  -Farsha (90) Completed!!
                  -Verth (90) Completed!!
                  -Guttler (95) Completed!
                  -Gandiva (80) 24/50 wings
                  -Ochain 27/50, 50/75, 8/75
                  -Aegis just started

***Thank you xxFunWithJugsxx for all the help/support***

Comment

I used Valoredge frame for all pet kills, and Nutcracker was MORE than a match for everything there. Lowest he got was around 1500/2000 HP. Tier IV nukes were hitting for no more than 100 and AM for about 50 (when they went off... Nut was hitting for 100-150 a swing, so nothing really got off any spells). Often I would set Nut on one (EP if there were any) and then I would start on the next, and trade off when he was finished.
                    Kindadarii (Bahamut)
                    70.3 + 2 Woodworking
                    52.2 Synergy

Comment

Atma of Minikin Monstrosity last night!

Now, with that, Atma of the Heavens (synthetic), and my two lunar abyssite, I'll have 15/tic auto-refresh on my mage jobs before spells/gear/abilities! That translates into 440 MP/minute restored on RDM (guess I'll start nuking more). BLM should be more fun now, too. Those two atmas will give INT+60 along with M.Attack boost and -enmity.

Looking forward to trying it out!

WHM99 - RDM99 - WAR99 - BRD99 - MNK99 - BLM99 - DNC99 - SCH 99 - BST 99
                      WorldSlayers ~ Asura http://sillygalka.blogspot.com

Comment

Yeesh, Atmas sound OP.

A few milestones for my fishing this week:
                        Fishing level 30
                        4000+ Moat Carp

I can't wait to get my Lu Shang's rod.
                        Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
                        Name: Drjones
                        Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

PUP 73 (maybe I can get an Aby party this weekend?)

Alchemy 61 (trying to get where i can synth my own anima)
                          Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
                          99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
                          F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
                          >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

Not exactly an accomplishment, but damn this was nice!

I'm working on a OAT sword for my Blu. Gotta still kill some clusters and obtain 10x Lord Ruthven Nails, and since that's all going to take awhile I've been getting the Abyssea stuff that I can. So I've got 10/10 Marvin's Pelages and my Bastion points are enough to get all of the souls I need, so I'm still looking to obtain Keesha's Pamamas.

So I toss out my customary /shout while running through one of the major city zones about looking to buy Keesha's Pamamas. A Japanese fellow sends me a /tell with a ton of kanji that I cannot read, so I tell him to please use the auto translate. He says something else I can't read, then after a little bit I get another /tell saying that the NM is up and to wait. After a little bit later he tells me to meet him in Port Jeuno and gives me the Pamama that dropped from her.

I must say, that was a really nice thing he did and I really appreciated that, it made my day

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be misqouted and then used against you.

I don't have a big ego, it just has a large mouth.

Comment

Magian weapons slowly coming along...Antea looks like something the cat threw up.
                              sigpic

Comment

Got my Aoidos' Rhingrave +1 on Saturday, which now gives me 4 pieces of +1 AF3 (head and legs for both BRD and PUP). Also attempted a low-man feet/xp/KI farming session yesterday in Vunkerl. Not one pair of feet dropped. Lights were rough and we had a not so great start, but once we got into it, it was fun. Ended up with 4 people the last hour or so, and I'm 5 merits closer to finishing the merit system. But we're all still sad that no feet dropped.

Also, got a BST friend to kill that damn NM in Davoi for Windy 8-1 that I've been stuck on forever, solo'd the cardians for 8-2, and should be able to solo 9-1 without any problems this coming weekend, which means just one more battlefield and I'll be able to get rank 10 finally.
                                Kindadarii (Bahamut)
                                70.3 + 2 Woodworking
                                52.2 Synergy

Comment

Working...
                                X