Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Got BRD to 84 (about 1/2 way to 85), got BRD AF3 feet & head, and got three of the new songs in Abyssea-Misreaux Coast (Scherzo, Lullaby II, Ballad III). I was already able to learn Scherzo & Lullaby II -- now just have to get level 85 so I can learn Ballad III (and wear my AF3 hat).

Comment

I was actually looking for you back when I was doing my climb cause someone said you were at 80 but you always have that away status on most of the time lol.
      Gah yeah…I’ve had a few people make fun of me lately for being logged in but /away. We’ll get together for something though. Hell if you need an extra hand in limbus I got badass pup or ‘decent’ blm. Look me up, I got a few +1s I still wanna finish.
      99 BST, PUP, WAR, MNK, THF, WHM, BLM, SMN, RNG, BLU, RUN, PLD

-Ukon (85) 27/75 claws
      -Farsha (90) Completed!!
      -Verth (90) Completed!!
      -Guttler (95) Completed!
      -Gandiva (80) 24/50 wings
      -Ochain 27/50, 50/75, 8/75
      -Aegis just started

***Thank you xxFunWithJugsxx for all the help/support***

Comment

Glavoid Stampeder
        sigpic

Comment

Finished ASA today, got access to that sweet Atma now(main reason I did it), plus some Movement + -PDT pants for BLU, NIN, and BST whenever I pick that up again. And I randomly got the PLD AF3 feet in a normal gold chest off the first Amoeba I killed after trying out my new Atma. Don't have PLD leveled but pretty funny nonetheless.
          Cleverness - Hades
          75BLU/75RDM/75NIN/60SAM/59SMN
          DRK/NIN/WHM/BLM/SCH/WAR/PLD subs

Comment

Originally posted by Ketaru View Post
            Glavoid Stampeder
            Now they just need an El Blanco in the new zones
            Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

Last night we had 1200-1500 people in Fenrir while I was trying to get my level for Refresh II (had to solo the entire Clan Longtooth... again)

So my accomplishment was getting Refresh II and getting 8900-something xp + Op that time.

Also nice seeing JP players consistently playing again, which means there's a good chance I'll be able to get my weapon trials done faster.
              sigpic
              "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
              Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

BRD is now 85 -- yay! I know all the songs there are to know until the next level cap increase.

I got a Thew Bomblet from the Mandy NM in Abyssea-Tahrongi. Hopefully, it will sell quickly so I can flip the money and buy Phalanx. I hate super-expensive scrolls.

Comment

Got my 3 favorite jobs to 85 and/or capped buffers (Bst, Pup, Smn). All that’s left is Blm

Got a sweet Ring for my Blm (at least I think it’s pretty sweet). Diamond Ring with the following Augments: INT+3, MND+2 and Resist Silence+2 (INT+7 total)

A bunch of random NM pop items.

Killed some Iron Giants with LS members. Got Caller’s neck and Cirque Sash. Made some nice gil off a pretty decked out looking Pld (imo). Not sure if he was stupid or just desperate…or if Iron Giants are tough for anything but Smns, but he paid our group a pretty hefty price for a 100% drop on a NM that repops every hour ><. Probably saved some lives too since the Giant (and that elephant NM) are constantly pulled to the Bastion area by mistake.

Got some AFv3 leg seals too from NMs and quests
                  -Pup legs 4/8
                  -Smn legs 2/8
                  -Bst legs 3/8
                  (Many others but they were tossed)
                  99 BST, PUP, WAR, MNK, THF, WHM, BLM, SMN, RNG, BLU, RUN, PLD

-Ukon (85) 27/75 claws
                  -Farsha (90) Completed!!
                  -Verth (90) Completed!!
                  -Guttler (95) Completed!
                  -Gandiva (80) 24/50 wings
                  -Ochain 27/50, 50/75, 8/75
                  -Aegis just started

***Thank you xxFunWithJugsxx for all the help/support***

Comment

1/4 Trial weapons done and my new NPC to 60.

Now just need to get lvl85 (lvl83 @ 10k tnl) so I can use the cooler sword.
                    sigpic

その目だれの目。

Comment

3/3 Serpopard Ishtar
                      1/3 Tottering Toby

And hating every moment of it.
                      sigpic

Comment

I have attained Fishing 24, but lost my mind. It has been replaced with a Moat Carp.
                        Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
                        Name: Drjones
                        Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

I once saw someone obsess very badly about that stupid fishing rod. Pretty much stopped talking or thinking about anything else.

It wasn't pretty. orz

Originally posted by Ketaru View Post
                          3/3 Serpopard Ishtar
                          1/3 Tottering Toby

And hating every moment of it.
                          It will take a lot of boredom before I even look at NM kills, I HATE them. So weather/day trials all the way for me.
                          sigpic

その目だれの目。

Comment

Those are NMs no one bothers to kill really. They just kind of are there sometimes when you walk by so you feel like you should kill them just for the pure hell of it. No one really actually tries to get them to pop.
                            sigpic
                            ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                            ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                            ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                            ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Yeah, but losing who knows how many hours because some random person killed the NM just because is actually worse than having someone who wants the NM steal it from you. And from what I've seen so far people doesn't even party for this (!!!) even though the kill counts for everyone involved. orz

But either way I will get Almace (and Chant du Zorro) eventually. Just not looking forward to it. <_<;
                              sigpic

その目だれの目。

Comment

3/3 Serpopard Ishtar
                                1/3 Tottering Toby
                                Oddly enough that is exactly where I am at as well.

Welcome to Hades! Population: 2

Though I don't know if I want to continue the torment and go for an Almace or to go for the DA+9% Khanda.

Probably go the DA route, but we'll see.

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 AM ----------

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tottering Toby 2/3! Just one more to go!

/forbidden dance

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be misqouted and then used against you.

I don't have a big ego, it just has a large mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X