Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

I still see people in that LS, actually (the shellholder not as much nowadays, though I'm technically a sack). I still have a pearl with a message from March of this year that I don't see anybody on any more . . .

. . . then again, what kind of person sees a /lsmes that isn't even a month old yet, and then automatically thinks "dead"? I'd think that at least an entire month would be the cutoff for that kind of assumption.

I blame Fraps for crashing FFXI and making me have to open it again for that text, by the way.
    Originally posted by Armando
    No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
    Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
    However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
    Matthew 16:15

Comment

Three weeks is an awful long time to not have changed the ls message. If I'd noticed it, I may have thought the same thing. Most of my linskhells (active ones, anyway) changed the lsmes almost daily.
      sigpic
      ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
      ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
      ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
      ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow Mage View Post
        Latest accomplishment: being a luck-sacking mofo. >.>
        ( Cassandra's Earring )
        Might come in handy in the future. <.<;; Just might.
        Yay set bonuses... now just get the Helenus's Earring and you'll have something.
        Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
        99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
        F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
        >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

As far as I'm concerned, that's just one down, one to go.

Anyway, figured out that I could change the /lsmes myself. Did so twice today.

Completed Gather of Light. Was fun, but it got pretty close with the Mandies at the end.

Next on the agenda is Paladin and White Mage to 50, maybe farm some so I can keep equipment level-appropriate for both. Glad I got everything else out of the way, particularly since Fall semester starts in about 33 and a half hours for me.
          Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
          GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.

Comment

Soloed Hexenpilz on SCH. 1/3

Bitch...

Actually, I'm loving all these hot items in Abyssea. My LS is currently doing a point lot system for Abyssea drops so I'm trying to get as many items as I can without help so I don't have to spend my precious points. And I must admit, I'm making out better in Abyssea than most other people are.

Ferine Mantle
            Artemis' Medal
            Serpentes Cuffs
            Pedant Cape
            Sunbeam Belt (Cape?)
            Cognition Belt
            Tumbler Trunks
            Aristo Belt

On the side, I also got Hecatomb Mittens really. Sort of as a consolation prize for that damn cat not dropping my Haidate.
            sigpic

Comment

That damn cat dropped my Haidate. Or rather I now have the biggest reason NOT to convert over to Perle.
              sigpic

Comment

Thf80 on Aka and 76brd and 77 mnk on neko
                Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow Mage View Post
                  . . . then again, what kind of person sees a /lsmes that isn't even a month old yet, and then automatically thinks "dead"? I'd think that at least an entire month would be the cutoff for that kind of assumption.
                  Because it's about a gathering long past the gathering date? Is it weird to expect message for a specific date to be removed after the said date?

My Dynamis LS changes /lsmes twice a week, or more often. My social's changes two to three times a week. (My Limbus LS keeps the same message, though--the days/times for Limbus. lol.)

Varangian Helm.

Now to figure out when I get to use my SAM again...
                  Bamboo shadows sweep the stars,
                  yet not a mote of dust is stirred;
                  Moonlight pierces the depths of the pond,
                  leaving no trace in the water.

- Mugaku

Comment

Originally posted by IfritnoItazura View Post
                    Because it's about a gathering long past the gathering date? Is it weird to expect message for a specific date to be removed after the said date?
                    Ah. In context, that makes a heck of a lot more sense.

But yeah, like I said, I figured out that I could change it myself, and then did.
                    GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

Comment

Kensho Hachimaki

Funny enough, the only people that want it in our linkshell are melee RDMs...all 2 of us.

'scuse me, let me rephrase that. "RDMs that sometimes like to melee".
                      sigpic

Comment

The Yuly (Placebo) Effect at work...
                        Attached Files
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ketaru View Post
                          The Yuly (Placebo) Effect at work...
                          I've actually been wondering if the regular ladybugs give TH2 at 45. (Note of course that the ones in Ron_S start at level 44, so you would want to throw them against each other and take the survivor.)

The problem, of course, is that you can't take them out of the zone, and there just isn't much there to use TH2 on. The best use I could think of was... farming ladybug wings.
                          Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
                          99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
                          F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
                          >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

Got SMN up to 75 yesterday through a combination of FoV, regular parties, pet parties, astral burns and finally Abyssea. I switched to merits before I dinged 76 since I needed a few for BLU(spent 3 points on Wind Blade just to start though). Need to level a few subs before I feel comfortable taking it to 80+, but having alot of fun messing around with it. Used the ACP key I've had for a bit from helping someone in the ls to get the Perp-2 and Pet magic acc/atk+7 body. Gonna finish my 64BST next after that since I start classes again tomorrow.

Also got my runic key finally, got the BLU one after hitting floor 90 or 95(didn't put on the sword to check till then). Got the RDM and BST weapon in storage along with a few others so I'll work on those sometime later. Overall a very productive month for my first month back lol.
                            Cleverness - Hades
                            75BLU/75RDM/75NIN/60SAM/59SMN
                            DRK/NIN/WHM/BLM/SCH/WAR/PLD subs

Comment

WHM, BRD, and WAR are all capped even if I still have to level each of them for various skills (singing is capped, but that's about the only thing).

Now that I've got my Aristo's Belt & my Mesmeric Cape, I am a little more hyped on BRD.

Comment

Bought my first HQ Elmental Staff today. It felt important.
                                Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
                                Name: Drjones
                                Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

Working...
                                X