Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Got 80 White mage a few days ago through old fashioned grinding, I'm not looking forward to the next level cap raises to be honest.
    And borrowed a friend's Kraken club yesterday to go out and cap the first skill at 80, that's right, club!

I'm just sliiiightly ticked off though, SE is so kind to dangle a new club WS before our faces.
    Which is obtained at 290 skill.
    I guess I should see whm's club skill capping at 281 instead of 289 as a slight comfort, but still...

Here, new weapon skills, let me show you them.
    No you cannot has!!
    Last edited by Shirai; 06-30-2010, 02:50 AM.
    Quetzalcoatl Server | WHM 80 | SMN 76 | NIN 75

Comment

Originally posted by Shirai View Post
      Here, new weapon skills, let me show you them.
      No you cannot has!!
      While that does suck, I did find it suspiciously unfitting that in the WS video S-E released, the user of Flash Nova was wearing Ares's Cuirass . . .
      Last edited by Yellow Mage; 06-30-2010, 09:53 AM. Reason: lolClubPLDs
      Originally posted by Armando
      No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
      Originally posted by Armando
      Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
      Originally posted by Taskmage
      GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
      Originally posted by Taskmage
      However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
      Matthew 16:15

Comment

Not being able to play as much lately due to real life sucking I was finally able to get on long enough to get my 3 merits so I could break the 75 cap...

Then I had to cancel my account (hopefully only for July) before I could go xp. :/

Hopefully I'll be able to get back in sometime soon.
        sigpic

Comment

Spelunker's Hat... the "easy way".

I'm on a Nyzul 40+ climb right now and our first run ended in failure due to many reasons including *cough*WHM*forgot*RR*cough*, but mostly because crap kept aggroing us on 45, a family floor, including everyone's favorite crab, Aquarius. (only because Tegmine is post-Nyzul) But we got a ??? Headpiece from a box during the run.

Next run we clear 45, and the JP has to go because it's late over there. So we get it appriaised while looking for a rep, and it's a Spelunker hat. One guy lots 60-something, I lot 300-something, and someone else lots 970-something and asks what it is. After I point out that it's basically the anti-O-Hat and its only hidden effect is e-peen, I got him to change to pass.

Now hopefully we can get to 55 on the remaining two tags.
          Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
          99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
          F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
          >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

THF 70 YaY!!!
            ... was my original job I lvl'd early on before I was twitterpated by DNC and SAM. Finally getting it up there. Don't think I'll come back to lvl it to 75/80. But it was rather fun and rewarding being a puller for a smaller BLM burn out in Vunkerl(s). My first BLM burn. Proly taking SAM first... find more use outta him in the community and I'll get there quicker via actually being invited to party rather than DNC.
            Last edited by Neverslip; 07-06-2010, 08:15 AM.
            FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
            FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
            aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

Farming two Jujitsu Gis in one day. One for my friend's Monk and one for the Auction House.

I really should be making better use of my time but whatever, I'm having fun.
              Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
              Name: Drjones
              Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

Originally posted by cidbahamut View Post
                Farming two Jujitsu Gis in one day. One for my friend's Monk and one for the Auction House.
                Funny but in looking over the crap I need to start my NIN from 37 up to 49, I weighed out the pro's and con's of farming that thing. Since TH, apparently and according to AH.com's community, doesn't help; I decided it best to proly buy the damn thing. I remember I used to have one for my SAM too. Here's to things I thought I never needed again /sigh.

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m

Comment

After 4 days of camping picked up Voyager's Sallet for myself, my wife and our good friend.
                  Soichiro - Gilgamesh CARBUNCLE

Comment

Got Zodiac Ring yesterday. And BST 80. Alas, it's my only 80 job so it's the only one that can use Zodiac Ring so far...
                    sigpic

Comment

WOOT! Finally finished my Richardet Axe (spelling).

The final form is DMG: 30, Delay 312, occasionally Attacks 2-3 times.

The road was rough. 3259 mobs total
                      √ 3 – Panzer
                      √ 3 – Ge’Dah Evileye
                      √ 3 - Bashe
                      √ 400 - Lizards
                      √ 300 - Puks
                      √ 500 - Vermin
                      √ 600 - Birds
                      √ 400 - Gnoles
                      √ 600 - Undead
                      √ 450 – Apkuallus

Not the greatest DMG or Delay for an axe but when coupled with Temp axe, it’s a nice set for Primal Rend spamming.
                      99 BST, PUP, WAR, MNK, THF, WHM, BLM, SMN, RNG, BLU, RUN, PLD

-Ukon (85) 27/75 claws
                      -Farsha (90) Completed!!
                      -Verth (90) Completed!!
                      -Guttler (95) Completed!
                      -Gandiva (80) 24/50 wings
                      -Ochain 27/50, 50/75, 8/75
                      -Aegis just started

***Thank you xxFunWithJugsxx for all the help/support***

Comment

77-80 (+27k buffer) in 5 hours!

Thank you pick-up abyssea party

Comment

Finished most of my ultimatum trials. Spent all day yesterday killing Yacumama(a joke with 8 DRKs) and Feuerunke. Even teamed up with a JP RDM who soloed it for us in Xarcabard while the majority of our alliance died fighting in him Beaucidine. DMG:105 is so sexy. :3 Now just gotta do next trial so i can tack on another +2 DMG. God I hate VNMs ; ;
                          80BRD/78DRK/68RNG/49NIN/37SAM/37WAR/37WHM/19BLM/16SMN/15THF
                          Hume/Bastok/Rank6/Remora:

Comment

1/1 on Sirocco Kukri! My 70 THF is very happy!
                            Soichiro - Gilgamesh CARBUNCLE

Comment

First MMM experience... in 2 runs I got 15-16k experience. I was apprehensious taking the invite cuz I was kinda wanting a Abbyssea or traditional party'ish scenario but after about 45min LFP and no luck while beating the sh!t outta Kutkus in MH I fig'd "why not?".

I became even more apprehensious once inside and we sync'd to 36, whiff-city started happening, healer was having a hard time keeping up, and we were only getting about 40xp/kill. Popped an xp band and I was getting 80-130'ish then the chest at the end spit out 6k + each run. On our 2nd run we ran into some kinda difficult mombs at every turn. Kinda cool way to get experience. Unfortunately after the 2nd run people started bailing so we disbanded and I was left with a Anni-band charge still going and a tablet to figure out how to gather forces and use. Went out and did a page in Cape Terrigon to use up the rest of the Anni-band.

Kinda neat to have the variety... though I'd really like to get into another couple Abbyssea runs. Seems to be getting a bit more difficult to get into as a pick-up player. I've tried /s'n next to the NPC, LFP, and with Abbyssea {Yes please} in my search function but that hasn't worked at all in 2days. Gave up on it day before yesterday after being LFP for over an hour.

Comment

Just got the items on my second mule for Aht Urghan access, with no subjob (aka HARD MODE). The first mule I tried as THF and had to get to 35 to be able to survive the ghouls and bogys, but RDM has an easy solo fight at 28. Also, I burned 13-21 or so to save even more time, though I already had THF up to 20 on that mule for a chocobo license.

My thinking was that TH1 would mean i would have to fight fewer Bogys and Ghouls, but somehow the idea of Treasure Hound kupower making that redundant never occurred to me. I went 1/1 on skull, 1/2 on robe. RDM is just so well balanced for solo play even without a subjob.

Now to get Tenshodo access and all the other stuff. {Mog Locker} {Yes, please.}
                                Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
                                99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
                                F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
                                >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

Working...
                                X