Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Got my Dynamis-Buburimu clear yesterday, and a Bard's Roundlet {head}.

Also, was able to snag a Lava's Ring. Stil 0/25+ on Kusha's, hoping my luck will be better tonight
    | 90 SMN | 90 BRD | 90 BLM | 90 THF | 90 WAR |

5/5 BST +2
    2/5 WAR +2
    Farsha(85)

Comment

{Journeyman} 8/8

At one point I even used up the last of my gil buying materials in bulk. But the last two synths to get Smithing up were sell-to-NPC synths, and I'm back up to 185k. I was at maybe 230k when I started, but I still have about 30-40k worth of materials left.

Now to work on getting skill 60 8/8. Then it's off to Gold$mithing. Because so few people are crazy enough to try it.
      Last edited by Elwynn; 05-04-2010, 11:21 AM.
      Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
      99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
      F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
      >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

I tried to level goldsmithing once ... I stopped around 50 because I'm allergic to just throwing away gil, and I went and took a good look at what was approaching. I can tolerate a bridge synth or two that loses gil, but when everything seems to?

Comment

Got a completed albion some time ago and am 6 kills away from a completed ultimatum. Which will be as soon as I convince everyone that we don't need blms to kill all the nm's for us. Oh SE, why did you stop with us having tier II nukes then make skill chains obsolete?

Comment

Was passing through WG on my way to Jeuno to flag the Chips quest to start farming chips for CoP 6-4 when I saw a Nyzul 1-5 shout.

Not only was it a party full of very non-retards, but we went on to {Super Climb} to 15. I'm already down from 16000 to 9280 WS points for {Mystic Boon}! Now if I could just get a Werebuster to drop...

And then when I was finished, the others farming chips had gone home. (One was from the UK and it was late for him anyhow.) Oh well, I've still got until Saturday. Yeah, I'm real broken up over missing out on that. Not.

>2012

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

Got my N.body two weeks ago, and although I lost the first set of mats for my Hecatomb Harness due to a crit break, finally picked one up from the AH and uncursed it ^^
              Originally posted by Van Wilder
              Worrying is like a rocking chair, gives you something to do, but doesnt get you anywhere
              Originally posted by Taskmage
              No matter how far an ass travels he will never be a horse. Some people are just bad players and no amount of tools you give them will change that.
              Hexx of Quetzalcoatl - 78PLD, 90NIN, 90WAR, 90SAM, 90BLU,90THF, 90SCH,90COR
              I'M BACK BABY!

Comment

Got RNG from 41-50 in two parties, one last night and the other today. Both East Ronfaure S parties so gonna have to do quite a bit of skilling up, but oh well it's much faster skilling up than it is leveling up.
                80BRD/78DRK/68RNG/49NIN/37SAM/37WAR/37WHM/19BLM/16SMN/15THF
                Hume/Bastok/Rank6/Remora:

Comment

Oh, by the way, BLU 15 + a handful of spells a few days ago. Currently on my second-to-last Anniversary Ring charge, too. I'm pretty darn sure my Blue Magic Skill is capped right now, as well.

15 levels down, 35 to go (and all the Blue Magic Learning that comes with it) . . . now if only I can get effing Healing Breeze . . .
                  Originally posted by Armando
                  No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
                  Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
                  GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
                  However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
                  Matthew 16:15

Comment

Picked up Sleight Kukri from Hovering Hotpot down in Garlaige Citadel for my aspiring Dancer. Went 1/6 on the drop. Camping him isn't so bad since plenty of people doing Magian Trials will invite you since they have no interest in the drop.
                    Soichiro - Gilgamesh CARBUNCLE

Comment

Blue Mage 16. Finally learned Healing Breeze after umpteen Dhalmels. And then I learned Bludgeon after two Cardians. The first of which I killed too quickly on accident.

And since I seem to be done with important spells for a while now, I guess it's time to get some actual leveling done.
                      Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
                      GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow Mage View Post
                        Blue Mage 16. Finally learned Healing Breeze after umpteen Dhalmels
                        That spell was really elusive for my buddy. He finally just left his character logged in and autofollowing me as I decimated Bubu's Dhalmel population. Funny tho... I did a gear switch, blinked, and he went off runnning. I caught up to hime and save him from the gobbies he'd attracted and then proceeded to pull Dhalmels to him. I had no idea if he'd learned or not... I just kept on going over and over and over. He finally got Healing Breath and the Goblin bomb one too, lol. Think he said he'd help me camp Lizzy and V. Emp for doing it. This was way before I had TH2 ... and he lived up to his end of the bargain way WAY later.
                        FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
                        FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
                        aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

Burned out last year's Anniversary Ring. Got Blue Mage up to 21 afterwards. Got to see and party with one Karinya in-game along the way.

Ah, Qufim Island, so always full of death and despair, though ever-so-occasionally willing to spare a level. It is by the folly of my own kindness that I dare replace a party member there.
                          Last edited by Yellow Mage; 05-06-2010, 07:35 PM.
                          GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

Comment

So are we going to get an update for every single level you get?

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Comment

Finally... Finished... Teiwaz...

Must.. regain.. sanity... Before attempting... clubs...
                              Quetzalcoatl Server | WHM 80 | SMN 76 | NIN 75

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow Mage View Post
                                Blue Mage 16. Finally learned Healing Breeze after umpteen Dhalmels. And then I learned Bludgeon after two Cardians. The first of which I killed too quickly on accident.
                                My problem with Healing Breeze was that I had learned it half an hour earlier while recapping my Blue Magic skill after having dinged a level. Once I checked my spell list I went facepalm. Battle Dance was the one that was really pissing me off, since the orcs wanted to do every other move instead.

And I got lucky with a WG assault shout yesterday. Requiem was one that I still needed for rank points, and I even got to bring out my Whinja for the first time in a while. I was really working hard, especially when the bard pulled a couple of skellys too early, then died a second time soon after. It was a fun fight, but we were pretty close on time even 6-manning it.

Also, I got Khazam access for my no-subjob mule. But I felt a bit wimpy when I did a /sea at one point and noticed that someone had a SCH70 with no subjob. That's some hardcore no-subbing. (It was not a G5 fight, there was not a zero-level subjob, and I think this was in Port Windurst or Bastok Mines.)
                                Last edited by Elwynn; 05-06-2010, 05:35 AM.

>2012

Comment

Working...
                                X