Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Originally posted by Omecle View Post
    Got Ares feet, Morrigan legs and Marduk head and also Homam legs.
    Nice, the group I'm with managed to get the Ares feet 35 piece to drop last night ... and timed out on the 4th floor rampart with an NM popped. Would you believe we hit all 4 ramparts? At least now we just MIGHT skip 3rd floor on Bhaflau runs, free up some more time...

Comment

Yesterday I got Homam legs from Proto-Omega, and Enkidu's Mittens off Gatoh Za the Redolent...my thf is very happy now
      | 90 SMN | 90 BRD | 90 BLM | 90 THF | 90 WAR |

5/5 BST +2
      2/5 WAR +2
      Farsha(85)

Comment

Wow... Callisto... that's amazing congratulations!!!! That gear is epic. um...Wtf is a Fiat Lux??

Latest Accomplishment ~ Byakko's Haidate ... MINES !!!! Kitty Pants, YAY !!!! I'm no longer "gimpted" ... and omgz, I just got my "Get Outta Sky Free" card with this.

My dyna-ls got wiped on getting Dyna-Valk's boss. We've been having trouble with this bastard last 4x unfortunately... always down to below 10% and then he HULK smashes us. Anyway it was an early night for Dyna and there's about 2hrs til we start on Sea so a few people say they have some Sky pop-sets and I agree to go only so I can get my feet wet cuz aside from attempting to skillup and then running away, I've never done anything in sky ... like EVER.

We pop Genbu and the guy popping it gets the Shield and the x2 Zmitts go freelot. We go to Byakko and the thing someone wanted doesn't drop but everyone knows I need the Byakko's for SAM, the BRD who kinda wanted it says I need it more and everyone passes... I'm still walking on air from it actually. I couldn't believe it. I never ever thought I'd get Byakko's soon (if possibly ever) We pop some giant colorful bird after than (kinda hazy from my excitement) and 2 Shura Hands drop which I pass..

OMG!!! I don't have to do Sky now... wow... /dance

{not mentioned is the total clusterF I caused on the way to Byakko's cuz I had no idea where/when I was supposed to use my Silent Pots, lol... oops }
        FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
        FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
        aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Neverslip View Post
          Wow... Callisto... that's amazing congratulations!!!! That gear is epic. um...Wtf is a Fiat Lux??
          It's a Campaign Op that is unlocked when all four Northlands regions (not counting Throne Room) are under control of a nation. It's the one where you get to fight Shadow Lord for a chance at some of his gear.

Sylph has it this week.

And it looks like it's due to an organized effort (which means JPs of course) to take Throne Room.

Anyhow, I got my Woodworking up to 48, so that's 7/8 crafts to Journeyman level. Now it's time to get that Smithing pumped up. And I'm taking all those Horn Arrows and using them to skill up Archery. It's a Martial Master week here too.
          Last edited by Elwynn; 04-26-2010, 10:14 AM.
          Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
          99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
          F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
          >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

That gear is epic. um...Wtf is a Fiat Lux??
            Fiat Lux (Latin: Let There Be Light) is the Campaign Ops unlocked upon Allied Control of all of the Northlands Campaign areas. It is a BC wherein you fight the Shadow Lord of the era, which does, indeed, drop some of that epic gear.
            Originally posted by Armando
            No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
            Originally posted by Armando
            Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
            Originally posted by Taskmage
            GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
            Originally posted by Taskmage
            However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
            Matthew 16:15

Comment

My dyna-ls got wiped on getting Dyna-Valk's boss. We've been having trouble with this bastard last 4x unfortunately... always down to below 10% and then he HULK smashes us.
              How many CS Stunners do you have? I don't remember how many we used in Ex (and we did things differently in that ls than in other linkshells anyway) but in my first Dyna ls we were struggling with that boss until we had 4 CS Stunners all going at once, as opposed to staggering them like we would with Dynamis Lord. (I used to be the CS Stun caller for that, and I'd wait about 15-20 sec before signaling the next one to go.) Once we started using all the Stunners at the same time we won easily.
              sigpic
              ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
              ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
              ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
              ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

I have a feeling that we woulda won if more 2hrs weren't available to players after... as in... everyone was supposed to 2hr but some did not or "could not get it off". Hell, we even had enough time to attempt it again cuz there were so many 2hrs left too and on the 2nd try we got it down to about 15%. Tbh, I don't really know how many stunners we got or when they do it. I'm merely a sword. I swing... I shadow... I die.

We've gotten this clear ez before... but we did lose a fair amt of veteran players after the merge.

Funny you happen to ask me something ... I saw a bunch o' your X-crew last night hangin out in Tavnazia AH before sea last night. Hadn't seen ol' Stani in a long while. Thot of saying "Aksa says hi" but I'd never wish to speak for ya... specially to them... eek. Glad you're surviving life w/o FFxi.

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m

Comment

Nah, I don't keep in touch with those guys at all. And if you saw Stan, it probably wasn't him, though he might have gone back for the cap increase, idk, tbh. I don't really miss it that much anymore, which is an accomplishment in itself.
                  sigpic
                  ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                  ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                  ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                  ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Trying out White Tatlum so now I have a 6 hit build with Askar body, Rajas, brutal SO I can finally throw away my Hachiman gear and use a proper foot piece, had the pop set and dragged a few LS ppl down to Moblin Ville and snagged Rutter Sabatons 1/1. Then Went to Nyzul Isle and Got 3 clears 35-50. I'm half way to the top. Tachi: Rana here we come.
                    Barsha: Sam 85 Blm 85 Blu 85 Drg 75 Rdm 78 Whm 49 Thf 49 War 49 Dnc 42 Nin 49 Drk 33
                    Alchemy 23 Cooking 23
                    Bastok 6-1 COP complete AU complete ZM complete WotG Wings Of Glory

Comment

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
                      if you saw Stan, it probably wasn't him
                      True

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
                      I don't really miss it that much anymore, which is an accomplishment in itself.
                      True and good for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~{accomplishment}

Beat the Treasure of Aht Urgan missions last night. Did the last two fights in one day. So Uthalam's Ring, Glory Crown, and a stylish new tabard. We wiped on the first Alex attempt when the PLD (w/o Yag drinks) had no MP and lost hate at around 7%. We were doing good until then. PLD had to leave for an event so we Cor'd our 2hrs back and started /sh'n in WG for another PLD. Musta taken w/in 5min before we found one. Gather'd together and went for the kill.

The 2nd time went ruff when our SAM died as he provoked, then got the first part of his 2hr off, got hate and died. We were collectively like "wtf" then our 2nd SAM (weakened) walked up and used his 2hr and proceeded to DC.. we were f'n cursed. So the PLD ate Alex's 2hr and we fully wiped. But we still had around 11min left. We rested to full and went for it with 7-8min left. We went balls out. At 20sec left our BLM zapped the bastard into oblivion and we got the win. The end part after Alex's 2hr was pretty damn epic.

Comment

Grats Never. Well, it is funny how things come full circle. When i first started this game 2 1/2 years ago, i started with BLM, and abandoned it at 17. I took DRK and DNC to 75, then wife and i started lvln our BLM together with a couple friends, a COR and a SCH. We both dinged 75 BLM last night together thanks in part to the wonderful new allied ring. Even cooler is the fact we were both storing merits for em to use right away. We even got over a 10k buffer b4 we called it a night. It was a good day.
                        85 DNC / 85 BLM / 85 DRK MARRIED TO AURONJR IRL.
                        WINDURST RANK 10
                        ALEXANDER SERVER

91.5+1 Smithing on my mule, Chickenmanroy!!!

Comment

Managed to get an augment that doesn't suck for once.

Attached Files
                          sigpic

Comment

Got the Jeunoan Flag in a marathon run that started with Windurst quest 7 fight, then soloed up to quest 7 on the other two nations.

Finally finished CoP 5-3. It started as being the path that I needed (5-3U), then we went ahead and marathoned the other two paths for the people that needed them. Then it took me three tries to solo the Warders. First time I kited too long (to give the other two time to depop) and sleep resist kicked in, second time I kited too close to the other two for a BST-style accident, third time success. So now it's time for everyone's favorite, the airship fight. >.<

Finished the Ducal Hospitality quest. One of the items I needed was a Kongou Inaho firework, but nobody was selling them on AH, nor the copper nuggets needed to make them, and I didn't want to mess with gardening, so I switched nations to Windurst for 40k gil because they weren't going to keep Movalpolos for yet another week.

It's Allied Ring week on Sylph, so I made sure to get mine. I'm going to use it help get RDM leveled, should be good for at least 3 levels. We lost Northlands though, so no ring next week. I don't see any indication yet of another assault on the Northlands... maybe the JPs got all the Nocturnus gear they wanted and won't try again for a while.

I still need to get my Bastok missions going, but they've been Lastok too much lately, I don't have too many OPs yet, and they're not taking many regions these days. Now that I have most of the OPs done for Windy and Sandy, I'll probably start switching nations to Bastok on Saturday nights then back to whoever isn't #1 after tally just to pick up more OPs.
                            Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
                            99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
                            F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
                            >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by Ketaru View Post
                              Managed to get an augment that doesn't suck for once.
                              Nice... we attempted to get good augments and the BLM ended up with +18 Fire on (I think) a Weskit. My friend SAM ended up with what a INT +2 Warwolf belt, and I ended up with a Wyvern Helm w/ Sleep Resist +2. Ugh... the SAM ended up with what the BLM wanted, lol.

Got up to Windy 6.2 this weekend. 5.1 was pretty ez this time around. Shadowlord's stupid physical immunity threw us a bit but we won.

Got a freedrop Wootz ore from Dyna Bastok, finally. I never lot high enough usually. This will give me enough to get a my gobbie bag from 70-75. And I'm really starting to need it lately.

Proly gonna be a bit of a dry stretch cuz RL is taking over for a bit.

Comment

we attempted to get good augments and the BLM ended up with +18 Fire on (I think) a Weskit.
                                Never know when you gotta resist Self-Destruct!

Did another one today. Not quite as awesome, but it's Ok.

Tariqah+1
                                HP+21 MP-21 DEX+1
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X