• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

~ Windurst Rank 5
    ~ 8/8 Great Katana finally
    ~ aCP done... Mirke Waldecors Acc/Attk augment
    ~ First {sea} events... killed JoL twice and Novio dropped... maybe something else... idk. Killed some other Jailors by other names somewhere else... idk lol.
    ~ Medal of Altana acquired... bought the Bastok (s) campaign sword... it rocks... AoE stun and dmg is hella fun.
    ~ First SCNM... sh!tty drops. Farmed Beadeaux NMs after and reasonably exciting but still sh!tty drops.
    ~ Got several maps this weekend... Aydeesomething Subsomething, Mount Zhayalom(sp?), and Fort Koruga-naruga (sp?) lmao
    ~ Low-manned Dyna-Buburima
    ~ Helped a buddy and some of his friends with CoP 8.3
    ~ Got all organs for Soil Gorget cept a UFO... now working on a Snow for my SAM
    FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
    FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
    aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Neverslip View Post
      ~ Windurst Rank 5
      ~ 8/8 Great Katana finally
      ~ aCP done... Mirke Waldecors Acc/Attk augment
      ~ First {sea} events... killed JoL twice and Novio dropped... maybe something else... idk. Killed some other Jailors by other names somewhere else... idk lol.
      ~ Medal of Altana acquired... bought the Bastok (s) campaign sword... it rocks... AoE stun and dmg is hella fun.
      ~ First SCNM... sh!tty drops. Farmed Beadeaux NMs after and reasonably exciting but still sh!tty drops.
      ~ Got several maps this weekend... Aydeesomething Subsomething, Mount Zhayalom(sp?), and Fort Koruga-naruga (sp?) lmao
      ~ Low-manned Dyna-Buburima
      ~ Helped a buddy and some of his friends with CoP 8.3
      ~ Got all organs for Soil Gorget cept a UFO... now working on a Snow for my SAM

Neverslip, just how long you been playing? If I remember correctly, not very long, which shows even a newb can get shit done this late in the game keep on rockin dude!
      Originally posted by Van Wilder
      Worrying is like a rocking chair, gives you something to do, but doesnt get you anywhere
      Originally posted by Taskmage
      No matter how far an ass travels he will never be a horse. Some people are just bad players and no amount of tools you give them will change that.
      Hexx of Quetzalcoatl - 78PLD, 90NIN, 90WAR, 90SAM, 90BLU,90THF, 90SCH,90COR
      I'M BACK BABY!

Comment

Originally posted by hexx View Post
        Neverslip, just how long you been playing?
        Not long but not too short. I started this addiction just under 2yrs ago now, I think. I can only thank all the people who helped me out... which indirectly includes alot of posters on this site.

(^.^)d

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m

Comment

Grats on all that Neverslip. i have playing about as long as you. i just got Novia a week ago for my DNC. so you know, you are one of the reasons i signed up for this forum. i have been reading all the DNC posts and you make me proud. My DNC is 75 as well and i take really good care of her over my DRK. With my wife having a 75 PLD and RDM, there isn't much we can't do together. I will always be proud and never ashamed of my DNC and i wish we were on the same server. But at least we can hang out on here and all that. Here's to visiting with you in the future.
          85 DNC / 85 BLM / 85 DRK MARRIED TO AURONJR IRL.
          WINDURST RANK 10
          ALEXANDER SERVER

91.5+1 Smithing on my mule, Chickenmanroy!!!

Comment

Neverslip defeats Proto-Ultima
            Neverslip's Meikyo Shisui wears off

Hands, Head, and Body dropped.

Fun times... thanks for the encouragement!!

Comment

Finally got the last OP I needed on Sandy (Fauregandi), aside from lolSaruta of course.

Got my BST to 50 and screwed around farming stuff to 52.

Then I started BLU, and got the first three spells quickly enough. Then after a while I decided screw this shit and stopped trying to get spells, just grind. This morning I was playing in Tahrongi and started going after EMs. Without Cocoon. And I was capping Blue Magic.

Then I reached a point where I stopped wanting to fight DCs simply because I wouldn't get skillups. The first crawler I fought after that was a tough fight, but I learned Cocoon off of him without even trying. Then I started soloing a few Toughs. I was doing pretty good as long as something didn't wander into my Sandspin range.
              Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
              99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
              F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
              >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

Leveled BLU from 22-25 and, off the top of my head, got the following spells: Blastbomb, Claw Cyclone, Soporific, Queasyshroom, Screwdriver, Battle Dance.

Finished the latest set of WotG missions. Title: Wanderer of Time.
                sigpic

Comment

Got my Morgana's Choker finally from Einherjar.

On a bad note, we lost to Ultima @ like 2%...he spammed CB like a million times and draw-in from everywhere in the room, much dissapointment
                  | 90 SMN | 90 BRD | 90 BLM | 90 THF | 90 WAR |

5/5 BST +2
                  2/5 WAR +2
                  Farsha(85)

Comment

I've decided that I'm finally hanging up the black and red hat when they do the June update as I don't feel like having the 75s I've busted my ass to pimp out obsoleted, and also don't feel like grinding another 25 levels on all 7 of them. I decided to drop my mediocre linkshell that was driving me nuts and try some of the stuff that I never really got around to attempting yet, one of them I pulled off last night:

I also got lucky and went 1/1 getting the SCH Apollyon mat from soloing the first floor of NE Apollyon this morning, and got another Hagun from ENM to boot.
                    Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

Was this done on a sleep / nuke / sleep strat? How long did it take?
                      75: Sam, Nin, Blm, Thf, Pld, Cor, Rdm
                      RANK 10 Bastok
                      CoP: Done
                      ZM: Done
                      ToA: Done
                      Assault rank: Captain
                      Campaign Medal: Medals
                      Wotg: Complete the quests already and I'll start

Originally posted by Etra
                      This thread brought to you by Malacite's lack of understanding.

Comment

Faust is immune to sleep, it's all Bind/DoT/nuke when possible, using Gravity here and there when I need to rebuff/convert or Bind doesn't get full duration. It's definitely the hardest one I've pulled off to date, I had tried it on Firesday once before that worked out very poorly due to Bind getting random resists, but Ice/Thundersdays went much better. That one took me around 28 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Callisto View Post
                          I've decided that I'm finally hanging up the black and red hat when they do the June update
                          [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s"]YouTube- Darth Vader NO![/nomedia]

So, you changing mains, or quitting entirely?
                          Originally posted by Armando
                          No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
                          Originally posted by Armando
                          Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
                          GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
                          However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
                          Matthew 16:15

Comment

Quitting entirely, I got a gamefly account and started playing ice hockey often irl, so I finally have enough non-FFXI things to hold my attention while I deal with the withdrawal phase. I had actually been set to play for at least another 6-12 months until they announced the level cap raise, but that was pretty much the one single thing they could have done to kill my interest in the game and they nailed it on the head, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Callisto View Post
                              Quitting entirely
                              You'll be back... lol/cry

Stockholm syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

They said that to me. I've been quit for nine months now.
                                sigpic
                                ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                                ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                                ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                                ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Working...
                                X