Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Hit 75NIN, dinging into 19% Haste is pretty sweet lol.
    Cleverness - Hades
    75BLU/75RDM/75NIN/60SAM/59SMN
    DRK/NIN/WHM/BLM/SCH/WAR/PLD subs

Comment

Got a job with Bethesda Softworks, QA Department.

Comment

FINALLY got Helenus's Erring
        I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

{San d'Orian Flag} {Mine}

I got most of the ingredients together for the Fighting Fish Tank that I need to make with the Goldfish Set I have, but nobody has had a Lamp Marimo up for months. Until then, I'll store it all on my mule, -7 inventory.

I got a larger max damage in Besieged than before from some troll, but I was too shaken up to check who. 9294 this time.

And I'm still selling Patriarch Protector Livery for 100k a pop. That's been about one a day since the server merge, mostly during JP hours.
          Last edited by Elwynn; 03-28-2010, 02:51 PM.
          Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
          99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
          F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
          >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

Got Griffonclaw.

Uriel Blade is here. The damage is queer.

Mostly did in the double digit range. But I got one inexplicable WS for 530 damage+530 Light skillchain.
            sigpic

Comment

Killed my 100 treants for the Magian Moogle...whatta chore...

now to camp Teporingo 3 times, then kill 400 beastmen lol

[edit]

oh yea, we cleared Dynamis - Xarcabard last night, it was an EPIC one-minute fight with Dynamis Lord, chainspell/stun did wonders!

Now I have all four cities, plus Beaucedine/Xarcabard. Can't wait for the rest
              Last edited by Zoltar; 03-29-2010, 10:57 AM.
              | 90 SMN | 90 BRD | 90 BLM | 90 THF | 90 WAR |

5/5 BST +2
              2/5 WAR +2
              Farsha(85)

Comment

Got leathercraft from 48 to 51.1 by forcing my way through tiger hides. Sylph has Treasure Hunter and Artisan's Advantage this week, so I went out to Batallia as BST to get some hides, and when those were gone, I cleaned out every one of them on Sandy's AH.

>2012

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

~Got to Windurst Mission 3.2 last night... not gonna skip it cuz I want the entrance key. 3 mage door is gonna be a pain.. maybe.. depending on what time I get on my LS next. Got a couple more OPs back too.
                  ~Got up to the ToUA mission (can't remember #) where you have to dress the way the Raja: The Mad Mithra tells ya too.
                  ~Got a 200k drop from campaign spoils *makes up for how sh!tty campaign Exp-yield is atm... can't wait til the furvor dies down.
                  ~Have everthing lined up for my first go at aCP final fight... just need a few more skillups for achery... not sure if 203 is gonna cut it.
                  FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
                  FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
                  aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

I managed to pick up RNG AF body after getting the Davoi coffer key solo ... that wasn't fun.

Comment

Bought a Hagun ~ 1,750,420 gilz

I'm sure it'll go down even more but IDC... I finally got one. I'm guessing it'll settle to around 1.5mil. Pity one of my buddies bought one right before the price dropped... so his was 2.8mil. If Trial of M opens up to any weapons (like SE hinted it could) Hagun's price will go up... if Trial of M has or adds (I haven't looked into it at all yet) a TP bonus augment, Hagun will be plummetting really really far. I'd really laugh if they did that cuz I'd totally augment my Oni w/ TP bonus. ... if that happened (pure conjecture) imagine all the threads on Hagun vs "other GK" that would be useless at that point.

oh... also got Windurst Rank 4 last night. Not looking forward to Magicite but at least I already have all the Key items. Might borrow my buddies Astral ring and go 75Dnc/17Blm for Warp.
                      FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
                      FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
                      aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

Got Leathercraft to 57.4, then decided to take a chance and try finishing my Crow set.

I went 2/3 on the synths for hose and gaiters, only losing a gold thread and a terra crystal. Now I have the top half under my old Fairy name and the bottom half under my new Sylph name. I'm cool with that.

Every job I've leveled to 50 or plan to soon can wear it... except for BLM. I usually idle as BLM, so that's a lot less opportunity to show it off. So it goes.

>2012

Comment

I finally finished G3 after dying at the torch lol. Onward to 65.
                          Burning questions are burning: Is jenova_9 really a girl and is she cute? Does she talk like that in real life?

Burning.

This is why I J9: http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/off...otionally.html

http://selenagomez.com/

Comment

Got some help with my WHM AF fight in Fei'Yin. 75WHM + 2x 75SMN and it looked like we barely made it. I died twice when I took hate and got a big TP move in my face, but I did drop a Devotion on one of the SMNs early on, and their MP was getting a bit scarce toward the end. +5 inventory, counting the pop item.

And WTF SE? A pop item for the WHM AF fight? That you have to farm? While BLM gets a simple flagged ??? pop point and a cutscene at the end, without even getting a key item? SE, I am disappoint.

Also, dinged RDM 60. Now I can wear Vermy, and no more spells to buy through to 75.

>2012

Comment

So, got off my lazy butt and started the leveling of Blue Mage already. At level 4 right now. Part of the spell learning experience involved having a Mandragora take me on from behind, continuously nailing me for the longest time until it finally hit me with Wild Oats. Which I then, of course, received.

Learning Blue Magic: totally not suggestive.

ADD: Oh, right, got a Circe's hat thing . . . I partied with a JP DRG looking to kill the NM thrice for the Magian Polearm, and the hat dropped to my inventory while I was AFK. XD

I apologized and thanked him afterward, of course.
                              Last edited by Yellow Mage; 04-04-2010, 07:29 PM.
                              Originally posted by Armando
                              No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
                              Originally posted by Armando
                              Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
                              Originally posted by Taskmage
                              GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
                              Originally posted by Taskmage
                              However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
                              Matthew 16:15

Comment

Choral Cuffs +1 {mine}

Great Limbus run last night, got my final BRD piece to complete Choral Cuffs, plus I got the SMN piece (Glittering Yarn). One more drop until Evoker's Pigaches +1!!!
                                | 90 SMN | 90 BRD | 90 BLM | 90 THF | 90 WAR |

5/5 BST +2
                                2/5 WAR +2
                                Farsha(85)

Comment

Working...
                                X