Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Second, I believe. A JP on Seraph finished it months ago.
    Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

Originally posted by Callisto View Post
      Second, I believe. A JP on Seraph finished it months ago.
      Thought they never got their Tinnin fang. Either way I'll correct it just to make sure.
      sigpic
      Y'okay!

PSN: goboaj (be my friend damnit)

Comment

Killed Bloodtear Baldurf

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

Kick ass, killed Stray Mary too. She dropped the horn too.
        I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Originally posted by Mhurron View Post
          Kick ass, killed Stray Mary too. She dropped the horn too.
          Unpossible.
          Last edited by Callisto; 12-20-2009, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Does this face look like it would lie to you?

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

I'm 0/banana on Stray Mary going back to at least 1997

Comment

1/2 now. Both times I've seen her I was just running past and she was up.

loose

Comment

Ding 73 BST!

Now I can be efficient in exp/farming. I made 195k just by trying to level BST from 72-73. If I knew BST generated this much cash trying to level, I would have leveled BST long ago. Once I get BST to level 75 and a few merits, I will start spamming BCNMs that can be solo.

A special "Shout out" to Icemage for the "ask the LS for Bomb Queen run "idea . My LS is quite happy to help/get a free Bomb ring and possible avengers. I didnt think my LS had the levels or the right jobs to do it.
                  PSN ID: Kelshan
                  Completed: F.E.A.R., Bioshock, Turok, The Darkness, Viking: Battle of Asgard, Timeshift, Folklore, Time Crisis 4, Dark Sector, Heavenly Sword, Resistance: Fall of Man, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, The Orange Box, DBZ: Burst Limit, Assassin's Creed, Lair, Overlord, Fracture, Condemned 2, Legendary, BattleField Bad Company 2, Infamous, UT3, Far Cry 2, Resistance 2, Borderlands
                  Currently Playing: MW2 (Stuck in broken Phat PS3 ), Call of Juarez
                  sigpic

Comment

Finally motivated myself to install FFxi on my laptop... and since it was such a new way of playing (I suck at it) I used farming low level to get the hang of things.... as I was running on fumes when it was coming to gil in my wallet. Think I got around 100k in Bee chips and silk thread when all was said and done. Sold pretty quick too. Go Go Artisan's advantage... I need Treasure Hound and Artisan's Advantage to roll together sometime and make bank.
                    FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
                    FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
                    aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

Well last week I finally got all the starting avataars on my alt.

This week I got RDM to 68 (had to stop 10k tnl to 69) so my first 75 is within reach. I'm really happy that after about 3 1/2 years playing (I've actually been playing longer but had to stop for a few months during several years on and off) I'm finally getting RDM close to 75. Once I'm 70 unfortunately I have to park it to skill-up and finish earning the gil for my Matt gear. Thankfully, I know how to make gil much faster now so it shouldn't take long ( I had to park my RDM for 4 months once during inflation while I farmed non-stop for my new spells and gear) on the nights I could play. Most people are critcal when I reveal how long I've been playing without a 75 but I can't play every night for hours leveling non-stop (not just time wise due to rl but sanity wise I need a break from constantly leveling the same job so I've played around with jobs on different races and worked on DRG) so I'm really happy with what I've accomplished in my years of playing:

All jobs but 1 unlocked and to at least 15. (COR 16, BRD 15, DNC 15, RNG 16, PLD 16, DRK 16, BST 17, BLU 17, MNK 20, SCH 20, SMN 20, WAR 30, SAM 30,THF 30, NIN 37, WHM 37, BLM 37, DRG 56)

Complete AF for RDM and DRG.

Rank 5 in Windy and Sandy. Rank 6 Basty. ( I'm doing Windy and Sandy Ranks on alts)

Tavania access and Zilart started (hard to find ppl to do the actually missions but I'll get them eventually).

8 + fame in Windy, Sandy and Basty.

Asura Server

Comment

I did my first bit of Notorious Monster camping today. Nothing big, just decided to cruise into Beadeaux and ambush Ge'Dha Evileye. Didn't take too long for him to pop, and he wasn't too difficult although the link halfway through the fight made me a little nervous but ended up being negligible.

I went 1/1 on the drop (Holy Phial), which really I have no use for since I already have Justice Badge. I suspect if I try to camp anything I actually want/need the whole affair will be much worse.
                        Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
                        Name: Drjones
                        Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

Started lvl'n my Scholar, 24 in about a day (0-12 solo, Astral Flow Burn to 19, 19-24 Qufim Island Burn)

Hoping /sch will help my SMN out a bit, MP-wise
                          | 90 SMN | 90 BRD | 90 BLM | 90 THF | 90 WAR |

5/5 BST +2
                          2/5 WAR +2
                          Farsha(85)

Comment

Omg, this game are cruel. ; ; Four months and I just had to come back.

So, I am coming back to my Taru with 75WAR, 75PLD; I might start some mage jobs (BLM is at 60).

Damn you FFXI!

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Comment

I got a Joyeuse last night!!! I am very excited about trying it out, but I am still camping Charybdis for friends.

I think the "best accomplishment" is that we have gotten 6 of them for our LS in the past 2 weeks. We have 4 more friends who want, and then we'll finally be done.

Competition can be quite tough to deal with at times. I hate camping NM's.
                              "All of the biggest technological inventions created by man - the airplane, the automobile, the computer - says little about his intelligence, but speaks volumes about his laziness." - Mark Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by Solymir View Post
                                I got a Joyeuse last night!!! I am very excited about trying it out, but I am still camping Charybdis for friends.

I think the "best accomplishment" is that we have gotten 6 of them for our LS in the past 2 weeks. We have 4 more friends who want, and then we'll finally be done.

Competition can be quite tough to deal with at times. I hate camping NM's.

Oh I just LOVE camping Charybdis, peoples worst side's come out, especially when she decides to pop towards the end of her window. ive had people spam tell me, spam buffs and songs to lag me out when tanking Charybdis, pretty much everything in the book. Good luck and have fun!
                                Originally posted by Van Wilder
                                Worrying is like a rocking chair, gives you something to do, but doesnt get you anywhere
                                Originally posted by Taskmage
                                No matter how far an ass travels he will never be a horse. Some people are just bad players and no amount of tools you give them will change that.
                                Hexx of Quetzalcoatl - 78PLD, 90NIN, 90WAR, 90SAM, 90BLU,90THF, 90SCH,90COR
                                I'M BACK BABY!

Comment

Working...
                                X