Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

I had the full set for my WAR at like level 50.

And then I never finished my WAR to 75 so that I could at least try it on. lol
    sigpic
    ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
    ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
    ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
    ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

I've been waiting on it for awhile, there was heavy demand because we had lots of WARs wanting to store the set for inventory, lol. I got outlotted for the first 2 or 3, now I think I can make enough room to do DRK and/or DRG, if we see 2-3 COR drops I may actually have some real space to speak of.
      Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

I would let pretty much anything sort to me. I was creative with space solutions, and satchel helped a lot.

The hardest thing for me to do was make space for farming zeni, because usually I'd go on RDM for that (since I had to solo a lot) and RDM was unfortunately the only set of AF I could still store.

I have a ton of random AFv2 though.
        sigpic

Comment

If it wasn't for BRD I could probably do Maat's cap, lol. I need a GHorn.
          Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

I was doing well with BRD. Unfortunately, even if I wanted to go back, I could never finish my BRD because all of my BRD gear is on my banned account. And really, so is a lot of shit. I had a Whitegate mule that I'd trade my gear to, so that when I started leveling BRD, I'd put some of my WHM stuff on her, and grab the BRD stuff, and then trade it back when I was done. It was less painful in terms of muling when I did it between accounts as opposed to log off/log on/log off/log on/log off/log on.

I'll never play again out of a total non-desire to reobtain all of that gear. And plus I really liked my little mule character. She was going to get level 30 and unlock some advanced jobs.
            sigpic

Comment

My mule character ended up doing just that lately ... now I have to make the trip to Aht Urhgan and unlock PUP (and probably BLU and COR while I'm there). I'd like to actually focus on PUP on a character, and it really can't be my first ... I've been working on BLM merits some in terms of the magic merits.

Comment

Well, my best achievements today were getting half way to 69 RDM and 61 SAM
                Oh, and spending all my money once again :/

On my other character latest was probably killing WHM Maat 1/1 :D
                sigpic
                WHM75 | BLU73 | RDM75 | SMN75 | SAM73 | NIN47
                Ifrit Server
                My RDM tribute:

Comment

THF 50 ... YaY!!!! My original job is finally getting up there. I was really hoping to get it to 50 soon so I can start going on better TH'd Swift Belt and Fomor Panty runs. I can't believe the prices people are willing to pay for that knockoff Swift Belt (Headlong) when the NM is solo'ble at lvl 50'ish, has a 30% + drop rate, and has quite an easy pop window. The thing should be round 100k or less, instead of 200k + ... but I'll have the better belt soon'ish anyway.
                  FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
                  FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
                  aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

Finished install and got my character to lvl 7!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shanghigh View Post
                      Finished install and got my character to lvl 7!!!
                      Congrats and welcome aboard.
                      What are you currently slaughtering bunnies as?
                      Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
                      Name: Drjones
                      Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

Originally posted by Neverslip View Post
                        THF 50 ... YaY!!!! My original job is finally getting up there. I was really hoping to get it to 50 soon so I can start going on better TH'd Swift Belt and Fomor Panty runs. I can't believe the prices people are willing to pay for that knockoff Swift Belt (Headlong) when the NM is solo'ble at lvl 50'ish, has a 30% + drop rate, and has quite an easy pop window. The thing should be round 100k or less, instead of 200k + ... but I'll have the better belt soon'ish anyway.

True, but depending on your luck, availability of people, and your race, it may cost you more in the long run to buy/farm codexes. Codexes used to sell for cheap, but as of late the price on them has gone up to the 100k mark or so, and not too many jobs can solo Taurus' in the Sacrarium
                        Originally posted by Van Wilder
                        Worrying is like a rocking chair, gives you something to do, but doesnt get you anywhere
                        Originally posted by Taskmage
                        No matter how far an ass travels he will never be a horse. Some people are just bad players and no amount of tools you give them will change that.
                        Hexx of Quetzalcoatl - 78PLD, 90NIN, 90WAR, 90SAM, 90BLU,90THF, 90SCH,90COR
                        I'M BACK BABY!

Comment

Thanks... I already farmed my codex (Sam/Dnc and 1/60+, grrrrr)... and a team o' peeps (tho we need a few more) that want to kill the Hume fomor I have to kill as well. But yeah.. it's not gonna be any picnic to get my belt and panties. Hopefully Treasure Hound rolls around again soon and we give it a go on a full moon.
                          FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
                          FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
                          aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

Latest accomplishment: Mannequin Feet get.

Latest failure: 100k lost.
                            Last edited by Yellow Mage; 12-16-2009, 08:54 PM. Reason: Side failure: getting lagged to death in the last wave of Garrison.
                            Originally posted by Armando
                            No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
                            Originally posted by Armando
                            Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
                            GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
                            However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
                            Matthew 16:15

Comment

Ding 72 BST
                              PSN ID: Kelshan
                              Completed: F.E.A.R., Bioshock, Turok, The Darkness, Viking: Battle of Asgard, Timeshift, Folklore, Time Crisis 4, Dark Sector, Heavenly Sword, Resistance: Fall of Man, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, The Orange Box, DBZ: Burst Limit, Assassin's Creed, Lair, Overlord, Fracture, Condemned 2, Legendary, BattleField Bad Company 2, Infamous, UT3, Far Cry 2, Resistance 2, Borderlands
                              Currently Playing: MW2 (Stuck in broken Phat PS3 ), Call of Juarez
                              sigpic

Comment

Not my accomplishment cause I quit, but huge congratulations to Aznmajiktaru of Bismarck for completing the first NA (maybe first overall) Death Penalty.

[ame=http://www.bluegartrls.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3323432&postcount=4938]Order of the Blue Gartr - View Single Post - Completed Relic/Mythic weapons list[/ame]
                                Last edited by Gobo; 12-17-2009, 10:18 AM.
                                sigpic
                                Y'okay!

PSN: goboaj (be my friend damnit)

Comment

Working...
                                X