Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post you Best/Latest Accomplishment

Originally posted by Intensity View Post
    Probably because your 4 characters look like mine. lol Distraction is our bane I tell ye.

Intensity: NIN70 WAR49 RNG47
    Darkcyde: SAM64 WAR37 THF32
    Pwnage: WHM34 DRK20
    Phade: WAR15 (I have to have @ least one straight mule =P)
    One's distraction from Final Fantasy would be real life. That said, I think being distracted, often, is a GOOD thing.
    I'm a rookie explorer on Hades server (named Madjo). Say hello some time!

Comment

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Did my first Dynamis yesterday since I started playing again this month, turned out to be a Dyna-Beau run. Got my clear(gogo Xarc access) AND finally got my BLU Relic Body.
      Cleverness - Hades
      75BLU/75RDM/75NIN/60SAM/59SMN
      DRK/NIN/WHM/BLM/SCH/WAR/PLD subs

Comment

Last night I earned 2,500xp in an hour with my lv17 WAR.
        Berserk + meat jerky + protect + signet + blood of the vampyr = Unstoppable Mithra Killer!

I wore an active e-band and was getting 65-90xp per kill, and no fight took longer than 15 seconds (was ripping through easy preys in La Theine w/ almost no resting). I've proudly marched from level 10 to 18 without doing the traditional "party in the dunes" thing.

And then...and THEN...I challenged the Battering Ram and totally destroyed him! ...no, I'm lying, he killed me in like 6 hits.

Comment

The rams still scare me. Many a night was spent running in terror while calling for help.
          Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
          Name: Drjones
          Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

I thundaga III'ed one last night... F'ers...
            75: Sam, Nin, Blm, Thf, Pld, Cor, Rdm
            RANK 10 Bastok
            CoP: Done
            ZM: Done
            ToA: Done
            Assault rank: Captain
            Campaign Medal: Medals
            Wotg: Complete the quests already and I'll start

Originally posted by Etra
            This thread brought to you by Malacite's lack of understanding.

Comment

Being able to bash the Sea Horror around effortlessly on WHM/NIN is making me seriously consider taking up fishing again just so I can get back at all of those stupid deaths where I just wanted to check outside the door and..."ZOMG SEA HORROR! OHSHI-"
              Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
              Reiko Takahashi
              - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
              Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Is the Sea Horror the one that attacks the Mhaura/Selbina ferry? I used to love watching powerful players band together and fight that thing...and then I'd run away and cower in the bottom of the ship while listening to everyone die one by one.

Anyway...new personal mission. Return to La Theine someday with my THF and pwn that Battering Ram. I figure at lvl25-30 I should be able to take it if I start off with Sneak Attack and Perfect Dodge. I'll show him... big ugly s.o.b...

Comment

Was actually a very productive day for me. Before I went to Sky, did Ramuh and Leviathan Prime, so now I just need Fenrir to get my Evoker's Ring, then once I do Diabolos Prime and finally kill him and get him as my avatar I can kinda just ignore doing them ever again unless some friends need it <.<

Did Sky, got our monthly payouts + won A Legs for pretty much nothing, and the Abjuration is prolly gonna stay in Storage for awhile since it doesn't look all that great(at least not enough for me to spend 350k to buy the Cursed piece for it, shell pays the other half). After that got some help from some sky people and killed the NM in Cloister of Gales for my SMN AF Horn. Went with my shell leader who was on her 74RNG, both dinged 75 within a few mobs of each other. Built a merit party around us <.<. COR had to leave when we were 3k away, and the BRD wanted to leave soon so we just 5 manned the rest of it. 2nd 75 for me, might do either SAM or SMN next but either way I have to level some subs for both before I even do that >_<.

SS below incase anyone cares or just wants to stare at my ass

75RDM!
                  Cleverness - Hades
                  75BLU/75RDM/75NIN/60SAM/59SMN
                  DRK/NIN/WHM/BLM/SCH/WAR/PLD subs

Comment

Holy hell I don't know anyone in your party.
                    sigpic
                    ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                    ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                    ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                    ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Ahahahahahaa!

"All your Jeuno are belong to us!"

Gahahahahahahahahaaaa!

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be misqouted and then used against you.

I don't have a big ego, it just has a large mouth.

Comment

So... I'd been wanting Joyeuse (like everyone else) for a while now, with a 75 PLD and COR, but I've just been too lazy and didn't feel like competing with everyone that camps Charby. Well, with my RDM dinging 69 Saturday, I had made up my mind i needed to get that thing. RDM and a joy just rock shit...

Sunday morning I checked Sea Serpent Grotto and saw there were 24 peeps there... I knew the pop window had to be close so I ran out there. I was solo, but there were 3 jp pt's there. Charby popped after 15 mins, a party of 6 took him on. They got him down to like 15% then they lost their shit. First Charby wiped the NIN, then the PLD, now there were just a THF, RDM, WHM, and BLM left... I was thinking they might wipe and I could get the claim... Then another PLD came into theb picture, I guess the WHM dropped, and the killed it. I got the pop time though.

I logged out until the pop window was open and started killing place holders, i was NIN/DNC. I was the only one in the room killing the placeholders. The window was open and I had no competition, hell yeah!!! I was able to get a buddy from my LS to come out on his RDM to lend a hand because I didn't think I could tkae this dude myself. He was on his way out when low and behold Charby pops... It's just me alone in the room, and Charby... No competition, but who knows, someone could arrive anytime. All of a sudden a BLM runs into the room.... Oh great here it comes... I check the area and it's just me and hmi, so i know he didnt have reinforcements arriving anytime in the immediate future, I'm still getting nervous though... Then I get an "invite me" from my buddy. Whew! Reinforcements have arrived!!! Turns out he also brought his 75 WHM mule to the party! Woot! We buff up and I go at it. I was equipped in full evasion setup with evasion merits, 3 or 4, cant remember. they kept me hasted and phalanyx II on me. They kept Charby slowed and paralyzed, and the fight went pretty well. really slow, but steady... and now JOYEUSE MINE! WOOT! We probably couldve done it without the WHM... At no time did I get down to red HP, and i was able to go from NI to NI 75% of the time... Good times! Sorry for the really long post, but I'm psyched to finally have the "joytoy" and have that NM behind me! Peace out!
                        RANK 10 Bastok

Comment

Got into a couple merit parties and completed Store TP merits 5/5 with one left over to entise me to get more.

I attempted to re-acquire the stupid Marks in Quicksand Caves for the Moogle Mission 10 but my phone was epic fail for figuring out how the maps linked, I got frustrated and decided on an easier task... Changed my Adv. Fellow from Mithra to Taru... healing spells can I has. Dragon fight was pretty fun/ez. Relearning Adv Fellow crap for leveling it with my RNG for a while and then my Drg.

Successful Dyna Boober run... f'n mandies ... omgz they were a pain... seems Poison Pots don't work completely on them... who knew? Think the person I snuck my Dnc Body from (they had 200+pts and I only bid 40, idk) got their War accessory... and someone else got -1 hands of some type right before we ended.

Helped some LS people get some Carby Mitts though they didn't really need me.

Did first ProtoOmega fight in Limbus too... cool fight. 2 legs and a body dropped but it was not for me T_T

... but I did get myself a Brutal Earring finally... YAY!!
                          Last edited by Neverslip; 11-02-2009, 12:28 PM.
                          FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
                          FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
                          aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

Did my first Sky run tonite, it was awesome. We killed Suzy, Seiryu, Byakko twice, and finished it off with Kirin. Took two hours to kill Kirin, ridiculous fight. Most fun I have ever had on this game. And I even got the seal of Byakko.
                            SAM 75 - COR 75 - RDM 56 - SMN 41 - RNG 46 - DNC 37 - WAR 40 - WHM 34 - DRG 26

60 Merits

Alexander Server
                            Allegiance - San d'oria Rank 7
                            COP 4-2 / ZM 14 / TOAU - 20 / Campaign - Starlight Medal

Linkshell - Honour, Bootyhunters Dyna

Crafts
                            Woodworking 25 / Goldsmithing 1 / Everything Else 0

Comment

Doh! 2 hours on kirin?! Is this a new sky LS or were some peeps missing? Don't worry, iot won't always be 2 hours that's excessive. Normal Kirin fights can get down to 30-45 mins.
                              RANK 10 Bastok

Comment

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
                                All weapons, pots, and bombs magic aggro, if I remember correctly. Maybe not some really low level ones, but pretty much once you get past Ro'Maeve and into sky, never cast anything except right at the entrance to a zone.
                                I disagree (I'll cast in the middle of Ru'Avitau, just takes caution) but you have to be VERY aware of mob locations and magic aggro ranges. Still, you WILL want silent oils and prism powders there, or you'll be going {Raise} {Can I have it?} and getting an answer of "not on your life, or especially on mine!"

Comment

Working...
                                X