Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Originally posted by Neverslip View Post
    Got my Necklace Key Item for the Moogle Mission 10 w/o having to go into the areas requiring pressure plates... yay... hope I go 1/1 on that fight as I really don't wanna find the ???s again.

First KSNM battle: Royal Ramble run after a very disappointing Royal Jelly run (NPC'd all of it):

~Destroyers - might actually be useful for my Dnc should I ever lvl Mnk as a /sub.
    ~Orichalcum Ingot - of course
    ~Wyvern Scales - cuz Cardians are made from Dragon poo, I guess.
    ~Damascus Ingot - wooot!!! Finally I get a good drop from a B/KSNM \(ToT)/

Did this yesterday too, got the O. Ingot + Warwolf Belt. A fun KS to do, I usually have to Kite around the Queen of Cups or the King of Cups with my smn. The king has a hate reset which def sucks b/c smn is squishy
    | 90 SMN | 90 BRD | 90 BLM | 90 THF | 90 WAR |

5/5 BST +2
    2/5 WAR +2
    Farsha(85)

Comment

Originally posted by Zoltar View Post
      Did this yesterday too, got the O. Ingot + Warwolf Belt. A fun KS to do,
      I noticed last night that I'd gotten a Warwolf Belt too... {Sweets}. Yeah it was hella fun to do. I was Sam so I just tried to skillchain as much as possible w/o dieing. Swords can hit like he's got hands of cotton then all of a sudden he turns them to sledge-hammers in the blink of an eye.

Got into my first true merit party last night. Baflau Thickets on Greater Pink Birdies. Started a little hard. The first bard we had a somehow would pull 7 mobs sometimes. Then we had a couple drop and a LS buddy came on as another Sam... new Bard came on... got a Mnk... new Nin... wow.. guess I was the only original member besides the leader and suddenly we were rocking. We were kinda doing a similar strat as the pond in Qufim just a slower circle. Reminded more of Dyna. The tarutaru Nin was actually very good.

So 3 merit points... Capped GK @ 276 (from 270)... few thousand I.S. and Experience Chain 98 ... I'd never seen anything above like 15 before this.
      FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
      FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
      aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

Had to take out a small loan to afford it, but saw a rare shiny that I've been wanting for a long time on AH and was able to scrounge up for it:

Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

dinged cor to 70, chances of me getting joytoy with the LS i am in: zero
          SAM 75 - COR 75 - RDM 56 - SMN 41 - RNG 46 - DNC 37 - WAR 40 - WHM 34 - DRG 26

60 Merits

Alexander Server
          Allegiance - San d'oria Rank 7
          COP 4-2 / ZM 14 / TOAU - 20 / Campaign - Starlight Medal

Linkshell - Honour, Bootyhunters Dyna

Crafts
          Woodworking 25 / Goldsmithing 1 / Everything Else 0

Comment

FINALLY completed CoP 5-3! it only took me 14 months. LOL

It was like a curse...whenever a run was planned in my LS, something would come up in RL and I couldn't do it, or I was tied up doing something else. I admit, a few times I heard other people shouting for it, and simply didn't feel like doing it at the time. Unfortunately the best time for me to do missions without RL interruptions is around 3AM-8AM, and well, I just can't speak Japanese very good. (someone needs to help my wife get an evening job so I can play FFXI more...hint, hint)

Anyhow, it's just good to finally have it done. Hope to get through 6-4 sometime soon.
            (Saiph on Sylph server)
            90BLU,90WHM,90DRK,90RDM,90PLD,90BLM,90WAR,90DRG,70THF,70SAM,
            70MNK,70NIN,70RNG,70BST,66SMN,66BRD,60DNC,60SCH,60COR,60PUP

Comment

got Cor to 71 and opened zm6 today. Long parties. Lots of money spent on bullets.
              SAM 75 - COR 75 - RDM 56 - SMN 41 - RNG 46 - DNC 37 - WAR 40 - WHM 34 - DRG 26

60 Merits

Alexander Server
              Allegiance - San d'oria Rank 7
              COP 4-2 / ZM 14 / TOAU - 20 / Campaign - Starlight Medal

Linkshell - Honour, Bootyhunters Dyna

Crafts
              Woodworking 25 / Goldsmithing 1 / Everything Else 0

Comment

One of the euros in my LS finally decided he wanted ZM6, and we found two others to go in with us. His Garuda took the Eagle Eye Shot. Lawl.

Finally got Die-abolos on my third night's run. We still have at least two who need it, so there's another run tonight too. It's a hell of a tale of woe, and I'm working up something for the peeves thread. Suffice it to say that he's one hell of a cheating bastard.

And I did 1610 damage on that last run with ES + Freeze II. That means a 6xBLM run could take him down in the first volley.

Now maybe I can get some more xp in on PUP again. I'm about 10k from level 50 at the moment.
                Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
                99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
                F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
                >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

<Death Blossom> Mine!!

Although the poor hubby was out there working on his <Drakesbane> and was closing. Then kinda wondering why he wasn't getting his... Then realized he had forgotten to flag the quest. So my <Death Blossom> is mildly tainted. Is okay, I'll go out with him (after making sure he's flagged it this time) and help him. It should even go faster, as we can do a better chain now.
                  sigpic

Comment

Believe me, I know how that is ... I did the same thing with my mythic for THF. I unlocked Mandalic Stab just recently, though, and also dinged rank 10 for Bastok. Only Sandy is left to do ... and unlocking Kasha for SAM and getting the SAM Mythic, of course.

Comment

Callisto ; ; stop having gear that makes me wanna leer at you with jealousy ; ;

Grats on the earring
                      Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

NQ wlegs is fail.
                        sigpic
                        ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                        ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                        ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                        ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Did several Astral Burns today, got SMN from 42 to 57(got lucky with each COR 2hr the other member in the party used to reset Astral Flow lol, so we kept going), did the quest for the AF legs afterwards. Tried a Campaign battle for shits and giggles, noticed that Avatar damage apparently was NOT giving me xp while hitting a fortification, but healing players/npc's did. Didn't do physical BP's to conserve MP since large groups of people needing healing, but if those don't give xp then I pity those who leveled SMN before Astral Burns <_<
                          Cleverness - Hades
                          75BLU/75RDM/75NIN/60SAM/59SMN
                          DRK/NIN/WHM/BLM/SCH/WAR/PLD subs

Comment

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
                            NQ wlegs is fail.
                            Don't even get me started there, Kirin never puts out and our line is huge, I've been dying to whitebox forever
                            Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

PUP 50, got BLM head started. One cuppa coffee and it'll be ready at tally time.

Originally posted by Clever Ninja View Post
                              noticed that Avatar damage apparently was NOT giving me xp while hitting a fortification
                              You do know about the XP nerf from back in February or so, right? You don't get any (noticeable) xp from doing ANYTHING to a fortification now.
                              Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
                              99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
                              F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
                              >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by Callisto View Post
                                Don't even get me started there, Kirin never puts out and our line is huge, I've been dying to whitebox forever
                                How about "My Roundel can beat up your Star earring!"

Okay I'm done.
                                sigpic
                                ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                                ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                                ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                                ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Working...
                                X