Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Just started Sky and already got Byakko's Axe and Earth Abjuration Feet! As a DRK there really isn't anything for me in Sky, so I think I'll move away from it soon.

Also,
    Leather 1-14
    COP >4-3
    Bastok >9-1
    ZM > DM win (Abyssal Earring) on last fight
    Current Server: Asura
    Current Home Nation: Bastok (Rank 10)
    Race/Sex: Elvaan/Male
    Main Job: 75 DRK / 37 SAM,RDM,NIN,WAR,WHM
    Main Craft: 73 Cloth

(Read this at a normal pace...)
    Tihs Msseage Connat Be Raed By Nromal Huamn Biegns. Pelsae Ntoify Yuor Firedns Taht If Tehy Can Raed Tihs, Taht Tehy Aenr't Namrol...Cnovrresly, Atmpetnig To Raed Tihs Msasege At Nmaorl Pcae And Bineg Albe To, Cna't be Namrol Etiehr...If Yor'ue Albe To Raed Tihs, Tehn Mybae Yur'oe Not Nrmaol.

Comment

Originally posted by Evion View Post
      As a DRK there really isn't anything for me in Sky, so I think I'll move away from it soon.
      Herro Hecatomb
      ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Am I still the only person who calls FFIII, FFIII? I'm an old school gamer and it was FFIII on snes, before VI ever came out on PSX. I understand that it now flows in with the whole series since they finally released FFIII JP version on DS<, but I got yelled at the other day because I was still calling it FFIII and not FFVI.

I'm sorry I'm old school
        sigpic
        ~The will to not want anything in exchange for nothing~ *Your's truly Linus*

Comment

I successfully pulled Dynamis for the first time tonight. I still don't have my character back so I borrowed CK's, he has BLM and RDM but I told my leader I didn't want to fucking play BLM or RDM today, I wanted to do something different for a change. So he told me I'd have to pull. I got to play Mandau THF!!! Was so fucking fun, and I "accidentally" MPKed the linkshell on one pull. I did a really good job pulling though, no crazy links except the intentional one, that I couldn't help because, as my first time pulling, I'd never ever get the chance to do it again because I should "know better."

I also did the sac pulls perfectly for the attestation NMs, even got complimented!

I had a lot of fun playing THF tonight. I'm gonna level it. I had planned to eventually anyway, but now I'm going to seriously look to finish it, and I shouldn't have too much trouble getting gear for it since most everyone else already has stuff they want (Homam, AFv2, torques, etc.) and also it's a nice change of pace from being WHM. Leader told me to hurry and finish my WAR and I'll get to play it instead of WHM constantly. Yay. Now if only SE would give me my fucking account back. ><

Anyway I had more fun in Dynamis tonight than I have in probably over a year. I needed that change of pace, badly. And I'm still tickled to death that I pulled, and that I pulled well! They were expecting me to fail and I didn't. What fun.
          sigpic
          ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
          ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
          ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
          ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Got PLD to 60. Full AF looks really, really pretty.
            Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
            Reiko Takahashi
            - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
            Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Got 2 pallas trigs and finally, no dorp pallas actually dorped! twice!
              ...if only alky did some more =/ 2/21 pallas, 2/9 alky
              Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

Been a few since last bits...

1/3 on that damn Manta for it's Angel Skin with a Thf buddy of mine. Good Moon phase + Kupo Treasure power is awesome... so I finally upgraded from Psilos Mantle to Amemet Mantle +1.

Did 1st Hagun run... didn't get it, but; the Blm died when the first baby sprung up from underneath of him and his sleep was just a bit too slow as /whm. We thought we were done for and ended up fighting every damn baby but cuz I 2hr'd I was able to keep everyone else alive to get the win and some cruddy drops that made it worth the effort. We totally thought we were done for when the Blm went down and especially when we popped the 3rd baby. Duo-Sams + a War really wrecked the mobs though.

Somehow, unnoticed by me in the Hagun run, I capped my Evasion but didn't notice til late last night.

Did my first Assault runs... Excavation Duty is so ez. But, our first run we low-manned it and missed the win cuz we didn't have the dmg-output necessary.

Also been in /comfort mode for last week as we've had 5 of our constant players in our LS leave "for good" *and it's really for good as they dropped all the R/ex's and some sold their acct info either online or to RL friends in our LS or the RMT sites. Unfortunately most didn't really say goodbye and finding out so many left last night for several people was pretty sucky.
                FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
                FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
                aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

I'M BACK BITCHES!

/caps
                  sigpic
                  ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                  ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                  ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                  ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
                    I'M BACK BITCHES!

/caps
                    Back in Black?
                    Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
                      I'M BACK BITCHES!

/caps
                      I never even got a chance to make any LM-17 cracks
                      Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

Corsair from 46 to 49. Now I have 5 levels worth of skill ups to catch up on X_X
                        Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
                        Reiko Takahashi
                        - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
                        Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

MNK up to 29 without syncing too much, so I only got a few skill levels to catch up on.
                          Rothy of Valefor Server. MyLittleChocobo Shell Holder Join DiV v2 Today!
                          Jobs: | BLM 90/90 | THF 90/90 | WHM 51/90 | SCH 34/45 | RDM 46/49 | WAR 30/49 | NIN 49/49 | DNC 35/49

Comment

Zm6!

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be misqouted and then used against you.

I don't have a big ego, it just has a large mouth.

Comment

White Mage 26.
                              Originally posted by Armando
                              No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
                              Originally posted by Armando
                              Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
                              Originally posted by Taskmage
                              GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
                              Originally posted by Taskmage
                              However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
                              Matthew 16:15

Comment

Obtained Balrahn's Ring, Imperial Standard and Glory Crown.

Goddamn that was a fucking hard fight. I don't think I'd done anything so hard since U/O.

Edit: Also, fuck FFXIClopedia. If it's using Radiant Sacrament every couple of seconds as long as the target is out of range, it's kind of obvious - and important to note on the attack description - that it doesn't use TP. The wiki page makes it sound like it's just another random TP move. Jeez
                                Last edited by Armando; 06-26-2009, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X