Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Grats Rev.

Leveled DRK from 22-26 the other day. 23-25 I got in a level sync party and then I went and got 26 solo yesterday. I had never used Bloody Bolts before, so I decided to give them a try since I had some bloody bolt heads in my inventory. OMFG THEY ARE EPIC! I seriously did not know that they were that serious. When I was hitting, I was draining like 56 HP from each T mob! Now I see why they are the most expensive status bolt lol.
    {New Sig in the works}
    -----------------------
    "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
    "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
    Originally posted by Solymir
    What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

Originally posted by Elwynn View Post
      It's still 3 hours from tally time, but yesterday I helped Windurst take Zulkheim.
      ...and it worked. Though the slight increase in the Windurst bar overnight suggested that some JPs kept up the momentum somehow.

So everyone had a mini-party when the taru showed up at the OP, with dancing tarus and fireworks.
      Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
      99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
      F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
      >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by Elwynn View Post
        ...and it worked. Though the slight increase in the Windurst bar overnight suggested that some JPs kept up the momentum somehow.

So everyone had a mini-party when the taru showed up at the OP, with dancing tarus and fireworks.
        Bastok took Ronfaure on my server. I was embarassed to be a Sandorian.

Even sadder Sandy is in first place and has been in first for about a month. After WotG was added, it seemed like a extreme rarity when sandy was in first 2 weeks in a row.
        Last edited by Durahansolo; 06-22-2009, 06:31 AM. Reason: Horrible Run-on sentence.
        {New Sig in the works}
        -----------------------
        "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
        "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
        Originally posted by Solymir
        What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

Originally posted by Gobo View Post
          SAM to 37! No more sub jobs, ever!! If I ever have to see 1-37 again that job is going all the way to 75.
          Grats! Quite an accomplishment.
          Can't wait to get all of mine to 37.
          (Saiph on Sylph server)
          90BLU,90WHM,90DRK,90RDM,90PLD,90BLM,90WAR,90DRG,70THF,70SAM,
          70MNK,70NIN,70RNG,70BST,66SMN,66BRD,60DNC,60SCH,60COR,60PUP

Comment

Finally after a few tries over the years got a Dynamis linkshell working for our group. Its only once a week but its one of those things I had wanted to accomplish for long time.
            sigpic
            "Square Music for a Round World"
            Final Fantasy Radio

Comment

Helped get two buddies the Blu spell of them Marids. Fun fights... Don't remember seeing visual damage before. They hadn't been able to break the horns off til I did a 200% TP + 3step Building Flourish + Dancing Edge + Wild Flourish ='d a p!ss ton of dmg. I had noIdea we were even trying to break em, lol. Then another Dnc arrived and did the same thing for the other horn. Got 2 Marid Hides and a Horn outta the deal so no complaints at all.

Got my Etoile toe shoes from Dyna-Jeuno yesterday. Now I'm 3/6 with getting relic AF (includes getting that damn cape). They came soaked in my own blood cuz the gobbie-bombers didn't let my weakened arse alone so I had the most deaths I've ever had on a Dyna-run ever. This considering we had NO wipes made /p chat a very "lmao" experience for me. This was bothersome for my party members mainly because I was the only healing magic in our party as a Dnc. The taru with the K.club had a blast with my Drain Samba III, while I was alive that is while I struggled to wring the max TP I could get before everyone destroyed the mobs. Next stop - my first Dyna-Xarcabard run. {fun}

Sam 63 too. In doing so, I realized I'd forgotten to buy the Mamook and Halvung maps. Upon return... all WG maps (that I know of atm) acquired.

Non FFxi accomplishment ~ Beat the holy hell outta Tigrex (x2) in Monster Hunter 2. Now I can rest easy buying this upcoming one and moving my character over to a new adventure.
              Last edited by Neverslip; 06-22-2009, 07:59 AM.
              FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
              FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
              aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

Cooking to level 81
                BLM ice potency merit 4
                Reclaimed Campaign battle Medal Wings of Honor 4
                Bought Dusk hands and feet. (bring my haste to 24% including refueling)
                BST to level 63

Also was told by two BST I duo'd with over the past week that I was a awesome BST. I dont know the strength of their words but it made me feel better about my BST skills.
                PSN ID: Kelshan
                Completed: F.E.A.R., Bioshock, Turok, The Darkness, Viking: Battle of Asgard, Timeshift, Folklore, Time Crisis 4, Dark Sector, Heavenly Sword, Resistance: Fall of Man, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, The Orange Box, DBZ: Burst Limit, Assassin's Creed, Lair, Overlord, Fracture, Condemned 2, Legendary, BattleField Bad Company 2, Infamous, UT3, Far Cry 2, Resistance 2, Borderlands
                Currently Playing: MW2 (Stuck in broken Phat PS3 ), Call of Juarez
                sigpic

Comment

Best:
                  RDM75
                  PLD75
                  San d'Oria's missions completed.

Most recent:
                  After playing since almost release, I finally got off my bum and got the last two levels for THF, moving me from 35 to 37. Fully leveled farming subjob, ahoy!

Comment

I have defeated the cross-server legendary LolFeiwong in 1 on 1 battle! Not really something to be proud about since, like all account buyers (or account scammers as it were), he stinks. Still, it's always fun to humiliate such a notorious person. Too bad now, at every Ballista, he stalks me and tries to get the killing hit on me over and over.

Evidence \(^.^)/
                    Last edited by Ketaru; 06-23-2009, 12:34 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Wait, he lost a Ballista duel as a BLU/PLD aginst a BST/PLD?

Not mocking BSTs in ballista since I have no idea how well they hold up but losing a PvP fight as a BLU? Wow that guy sucks.
                      Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
                      Reiko Takahashi
                      - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
                      Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

White Mage 25! Now I finally have Raise, and thanks to the epic White Mage update of awesomeness, Reraise!

. . . Oh, and Barthundra, too. Ooh, and I also have Invisible again.
                        Originally posted by Armando
                        No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
                        Originally posted by Armando
                        Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
                        Originally posted by Taskmage
                        GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
                        Originally posted by Taskmage
                        However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
                        Matthew 16:15

Comment

Yeah, it was really nice when I got my mule to 25 and I realized she could use RR on her own, which meant I could run her through all sorts of nasty little areas and not worry too much about getting aggro. Though, at this point in playing that's mostly moot ... it was a nice little reassurance and I didn't have to drag my main along for Raise if she did die.

Very good thing for SE to add in the game.
                          sigpic
                          ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                          ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                          ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                          ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

d.adjurbation body mine. now to get the gil for the cursed piece. yay togi
                            Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

Originally posted by Firewind View Post
                              Wait, he lost a Ballista duel as a BLU/PLD aginst a BST/PLD?

Not mocking BSTs in ballista since I have no idea how well they hold up but losing a PvP fight as a BLU? Wow that guy sucks.
                              No. You're right. The job does not hold up well in 1 on 1 PvP for mostly the reasons of your (average) player being smarter than your average mob AI. Most people know the pet has criminal amounts of HP so they go straight for the BST, unless the BST isn't a currently available target. And Feiwong (that BLU) does suck. Any BLU would know that Regurgitation on somebody standing right next to you is a horrid idea because of its long casting time as well as lacking of a bit of a point to Bind somebody standing right next to you fighting you. The sense of accomplishment really just comes from taking down somebody so...infamous I guess. But he's really more comparable to Ultros from Final Fantasy VI, some comic relief villain that shows up over and over to make a fool of himself.

This isn't just making fun of somebody who happened to suck in Ballista. This guy is a well known account scammer and openly admits buying accounts from RMT, with the justification that it would take him too long to level his own good account legitimately. He jumps from server to server. He may be on Siren now, but I'm sure that will be a different story in a few months. And when asked how come he always seems to have so many accounts, he tells this silly story about how he's part of an RMT task force that confiscates accounts from known RMT and use the gil and items found on them towards charity work (or rather...bribing HNM LSs to let him in)

He just so happens to carry his personal vendettas in Ballista. The chatlog I posted was from when he went out of his way to find me and only me to KO me because he has this warped idea that I, and people in my LS, camp Ballista to prevent others from getting Chevrons (those are these key items that are worth little more than some flimsy bragging rights. For example, I always get the Top BST Scorer Chevron, but that's more on account of the fact that BSTs almost never play Ballista...so naturally I would be the top scorer). Because of these superficial reasons, he frequently shouts in Whitegate, posts on KillingIfrit or Allakhazam, and various other forums trying to convince people I'm a game hacker and an RMT employee. He does this by making sock accounts to pretend to be other people to back up his story. People don't take him seriously though because it's the same old story he does with everybody.

Feiwong also applies to HNM LSs. But because of his past history (for somebody who seems to change characters at all, you'd think he'd do better at pretending to be somebody else), and the fact he's a horrible liar and always falls back on old habits, he is always rejected. Then he will spam LS forums about how judgment on him was unfair, saying endgame LSs all support RMT, came from Odin because that's where he is intially from (therefore all HNM LSs that reject him are really just the same LS stalking him to reject him over and over). He will also go on multiple accounts in-game and harass people for any and all above reasons.
                              sigpic

Comment

My greatest acheivement was making my first million gil and watching it dissappear in a week.

Comment

Working...
                                X