Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

I imagine he subs RDM. I'm not personally sure how viable it is in a party at his level, but if that's how he wants to level, that's his right.

Comment

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
      I imagine he subs RDM. I'm not personally sure how viable it is in a party at his level, but if that's how he wants to level, that's his right.
      Until he want's to party, at which point he's a gimp tank no one wants.

Seriously YM, just solo and don't put your flag up. You only make yourself look like an idiot otherwise.
      I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Well, it's not like he forces it on anyone. It's right there on his /seacom. Anyone that invites him knows full well what they're getting into.

I'm not personally sure how viable it is in a party at his level,
        I'm sure he could hold hate casting Bind and/or Blind at least 3 times per 30 second cycle. That would equal Provoke's hate contribution for 15 or 18 MP depending on whether Bind was cast. But still, that's 15 or 18 MP that didn't need to be lost, 6 seconds of combat that could've been saved, etc every 30 seconds, for no real gains (Fast Cast is just lulz since he doesn't even have Flash, no MAB for Red Lotus Blade yet, no MDB either.)

The funny thing is that /BLM would work even better. Would actually get MAB and Clear Mind, more MP than RDM, and for whatever it's worth Elemental Seal (could be used with Bind on links, otherwise with Drain or even a tier I nuke - any of them other than Stone will do more damage than Banish for not much more MP. Guaranteed damage is guaranteed hate.)
        Last edited by Armando; 05-11-2009, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mhurron View Post
          Until he want's to party, at which point he's a gimp tank no one wants.

Seriously YM, just solo and don't put your flag up. You only make yourself look like an idiot otherwise.
          Oh, I completely agree. But as Armando said, it's not as though he doesn't make it clear in his seacom how he prefers to level.

But yeah, I think it's kind of weird.

Comment

He's mainly soloing and accepting any random invites that happen to come his way, not the other way around, as I understand it.

Comment

Got Moldy on my first kill. TM was so right about it.

PS > Of course, just like in all alchemy now I have to give up something in return. In this case SE R0'ed (and booted) me in the middle of the room with toramas, manticores and gobs while trying to check for Ose.
              sigpic
              "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
              Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

The funny thing is I know a guy that went like 1/10 (or was it 20?) on Moldavite Earring.

Comment

Originally posted by Raydeus View Post
                  Got Moldy on my first kill. TM was so right about it.
                  おめでとう! I'm 2/2 on that guy. There are two guys in my shell that went like 1/20 1/30 on it. I try not to bring it up when they're online.
                  lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Wow for a minute I forgot that Mysticmaker is not 100%.

Nothing new to report in my FFXI life, still kinda taking a break, just going to events and camps if they need me, they have my number. Still having fun in WoW though. When I get my PC fixed (high priority right now) I'll be able to play both.
                    sigpic
                    ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                    ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                    ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                    ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

I was 1/7
                      Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

Also kinda on break from FFXI. At most this week I plan to finish my Snapshot merits and obtain the new Anniversery Rings.

I start a new job today. I got laid off from the previous job just a week ago. For a temp, they treated me to a nice send-off, a free lunch and a $40 gift card to Gamestop. Seems no matter where i go, I emit the gamer vibe. This new job pays quite a bit better, so I'm going to go out of my way to impress.

If all goes well, I'll be able to get a new PC soon and start setting some new plans into motion. Plans that may mean quitting FFXI or just returning for new content from time to time. In a move inspired by my association with Limit Break Radio, I'm considering laying the groundwork for a podcast focused on the forthcoming DC Universe Online game. It would be all things DC, though, since there's the comics, animated shows/films and movies, too.

More and more I'm just starting to find that my offline time is more enjoyable than my in-game time. I still like the mission content and my jobs in FFXI, I even like the newer endgame content. Its just the RoZ content I'd inevitably have to do just never gets better in design and I can't get into it like other people do. In fact, the people that are really into it disturb me greatly.

Comment

Originally posted by hexx View Post
                          Not so much an accomplishment in-game but, I talked to my lawyer today and based on the info I provided and that he has gathered, he now has a damn good case to take custody of my daughter from my ex-wife and have it given to me. I'm so happy!!
                          Want a little piece of advice? Ok...so I'm gonna say it even if you say no. lol I hope that if you get custody that you'll still be letting your daughter see her mother. Trust me, you don't want to put your daughter into therapy later in her life crying about how dad wouldn't let her see her mom. Even if it has to be supervised visitation, go with it. It's important for your daughter's development. (And it saves a LOT of headaches rather than fighting over it.) And keep things civil even if she doesn't. Be the bigger man. I can tell you from kids that I've counseled, and also from personal experience, that hearing your father/mother call the other one names or say nasty things about them sticks with you through your entire life.

But congratulations on going forward with your life and showing your daughter that you have the strength to move on and be happy in your life.
                          Originally posted by Feba
                          But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                          Originally posted by Taskmage
                          God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                          Originally posted by DakAttack
                          ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Armando View Post
                            He's mainly soloing and accepting any random invites that happen to come his way, not the other way around, as I understand it.
                            Yeah, it's more like that. Shame all the invites come from people who don't read my /seacom, and when they do they look the other way, of course.

I mentioned this to Armando but while I was busy being distracted by something else I might be putting in this thread soon (!), I got two /tells back-to-back: "wanna {Level Sync} 30+ @ {Garlaige Citadel}?" "oh wait nvm"

It's like he clicked my name in search, sent me a /tell, and then saw the comment.
                            Originally posted by Armando
                            No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
                            Originally posted by Armando
                            Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
                            GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
                            However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
                            Matthew 16:15

Comment

That's honestly pretty typical. I can't count the number of times I've been invited by someone who hasn't bothered to read my seacom. Heck, we might talk for a while before I join, and they still won't read it.

"What's your TNL?" Clearly listed in my seacom.
                              "What subs do you have?" Clearly listed.
                              "You have access to [Camp X]?" Listed.

Oh well.

Comment

Cuz I was being nutty and had to lvl my SAM by any means necessary for today, I was up LATE last night when I heard the Anni-Bands were available, recieved/used my first one to Lvl SAM to 60 and equipped with Haubergeon for CoP 6.4 tonight... I really hope we clear it cuz >>>

It's my 30th Birthday today and it would suck a lot if we didn't get it tonight.
                                FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
                                FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
                                aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

Working...
                                X