Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Capped Bio III, Dark skill +4 (so I can get 211 with dark torque) and Sword lvl 6.

I'll work on capping sword (4.5 merits to go on that) in the week and then Slow II Blind II sat-sun hopefully. Then dagger (18 merits for that one)
    sigpic
    "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
    Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Got an invite to a level 62 party on Puks and learnt zepehir mantle on the 1st mob.
      Also 63 Blu *waves goodbye to easy FOV xp and gils in Xacabard, Ro'mauve next ( *
      Barsha: Sam 85 Blm 85 Blu 85 Drg 75 Rdm 78 Whm 49 Thf 49 War 49 Dnc 42 Nin 49 Drk 33
      Alchemy 23 Cooking 23
      Bastok 6-1 COP complete AU complete ZM complete WotG Wings Of Glory

Comment

BLM to 41. I would like to thank the person who got me back into the job and I would just like to say I hate you for getting me addicted to nuking again and I want my COR ammo fund back
        Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
        Reiko Takahashi
        - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
        Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Got an invite for rank 9 from the same folks who got me rank 8 the day before. We had a 3/4 wipe on the way in to the NM because the Sleepga dropped as I was popping my poison potion, so I was just standing there while everyone else was getting mashed into pulp. The PLD survived by running away. Wiki said you can lose hate by running through the water. Yeah, not quite. I suspect he wasn't far enough away to lose sight tracking. In the end, though, we got through it. The funny part was when two of the four hadn't done all the cut scenes

And thanks SE, for making us go all the way out to Davoi, finishing with one particular NPC, then when we start the second mission, the first thing we have to do is... run out there and talk to that same NPC again.

I've also been making quite a bit of cash off of crazy stupid crystal prices in Bastok. As in twice the Jeuno stack price... even with 200+ in stock at times. I always knew learning how to farm elementals would be a good skill to have. I'm just not sure whether the buyers are RMT trying to make Alchemy mules, RMT with no brains trying to use it for money laundering, or fools with more gil than sense trying to level Alchemy.

Originally posted by firewind View Post
          blm to 41. I would like to thank the person who got me back into the job and i would just like to say i hate you for getting me addicted to nuking again and i want my cor ammo fund back
          Addicted to nuking? Just wait until level 50. And wait until 58, when your fund meets the Flood scroll. I've been trying to boycott the gouge prices on my server, but at least I have other things to do than BLM, so I can wait.
          Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
          99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
          F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
          >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
            Your pants are gay.
            Should I take that as a compliment from you?

Originally posted by Ellipses View Post
            Congrats. Now stop dicking around with screenshots and finish off that XP bonus.
            It's from my Anniversary Ring, I still have about 10 hours left. Good thing, too, as soloing Rolanberry Fields of Valor at this level is slow exp. Mostly because I'm distracted easily when I'm solo. >.>;

And I've said this before, but I'm on Carbuncle.

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

Attempted auto-merge: maybe it should go without saying, but you know how Sentinel is made of massive amounts of awesome and win whenever it's up? Auto-Refresh is made of massive amounts of awesome and win all the time.

Now if only I actually got a freaking party invite so I could possibly try out Cover . . . the only invites I'm getting at this point are from people not reading my search comment, and then I tell them to read it, and then they go "no voke, {No thanks.}" I mean, normally this isn't too much of a problem, but when I want to finish my Anniversary Ring so I can get a new one soon . . . stupid overrated patchwork hate ability . . .
            Originally posted by Armando
            No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
            Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
            Originally posted by Taskmage
            GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
            However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
            Matthew 16:15

Comment

Provoke isn't overrated =P Spending half a second to make 1800 VE at no cost whatsoever > losing 6 seconds and 15-18 MP on 3 spells without recovering any HP in exchange for the lost MP.

If it bugs you that much just get an NPC, set it to tank, and Cover it.

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow Mage View Post
                the only invites I'm getting at this point are from people not reading my search comment, and then I tell them to read it, and then they go "no voke, {No thanks.}"
                Exactly what does your search comment say?

WHM99 - RDM99 - WAR99 - BRD99 - MNK99 - BLM99 - DNC99 - SCH 99 - BST 99
                WorldSlayers ~ Asura http://sillygalka.blogspot.com

Comment

{Shaman's Cloak} I haz it First time drop too ^_^

Also outclaimed a THF for a claim on Shadow Dragon. While it's not much of an achievement the mad rush me and this THF made towards the dragon was hilarious as was his "/sh I JUST GOT OUTCLAIMED BY A lolMELEEWHM!" right after .

Originally posted by Elwynn View Post
                  Addicted to nuking? Just wait until level 50. And wait until 58, when your fund meets the Flood scroll. I've been trying to boycott the gouge prices on my server, but at least I have other things to do than BLM, so I can wait.
                  Well we have enough people in my LS levelling BLM (and DRG too) to make both mamaburns and Dragoon burns. Actually I was once in a party that was DRG/WHMx4, BLM/SCH (me) and WHM/RDM and it was insanely good XP and I somehow managed to still outparse the TP burning DRGs.

Anyway farming trips for AM scrolls and AF runs for BLMs happen quite often and since a LOT of people in my LS have TH3 farming isn't too bad if they are free and/or bored enough to tag along.
                  Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
                  Reiko Takahashi
                  - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
                  Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Originally posted by Truece View Post
                    Exactly what does your search comment say?
                    Something alone the lines of:

{I want experience points.} Lv.35+
                    {Anniversary ring} z/10 @y exp tnl
                    {Warrior}{Support Job}:X

Where X is the character from the {X button} term, y is my tnl, and z is the number of charges my Anniversary ring has left (currently 3).
                    Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
                    GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.

Comment

Should I take that as a compliment from you?
                      You're missing out on two levels of irony here. It's like a double layer irony cake with gay frosting. Only not a lie.
                      lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Something alone the lines of:

{I want experience points.} Lv.35+
                        {Anniversary ring} z/10 @y exp tnl
                        {Warrior}{Support Job}:X

Where X is the character from the {X button} term, y is my tnl, and z is the number of charges my Anniversary ring has left (currently 3).
                        Not to sound like an ass or anything, but why don't you have warrior leveled as a support job for pld ? If anything, burn your anni band getting your warrior up to the required level.
                        ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Not so much an accomplishment in-game but, I talked to my lawyer today and based on the info I provided and that he has gathered, he now has a damn good case to take custody of my daughter from my ex-wife and have it given to me. I'm so happy!!
                          Last edited by hexx; 05-11-2009, 03:32 PM.
                          Originally posted by Van Wilder
                          Worrying is like a rocking chair, gives you something to do, but doesnt get you anywhere
                          No matter how far an ass travels he will never be a horse. Some people are just bad players and no amount of tools you give them will change that.
                          Hexx of Quetzalcoatl - 78PLD, 90NIN, 90WAR, 90SAM, 90BLU,90THF, 90SCH,90COR
                          I'M BACK BABY!

Comment

I'm two levels away from being done. I'm not wasting my time leveling another subjob just for those two levels.

Of course, I'll be getting Paladin to 40 eventually, but that will be after White Mage 40 anyway, and thus, hopefully, under much less urgent conditions. The threat of missing out on a new Anniversary Ring if I can't get through my old one is keeping the urgency right now, and it'd be a grand waste to not put each of those charges to their max exp bonus.
                            GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

Comment

Unlocked PUP and leveled it to 10 for some reason. Also made about 400k in BCNM drops, though things on that front could have been better.

Comment

I'm two levels away from being done. I'm not wasting my time leveling another subjob just for those two levels.

Of course, I'll be getting Paladin to 40 eventually, but that will be after White Mage 40 anyway, and thus, hopefully, under much less urgent conditions. The threat of missing out on a new Anniversary Ring if I can't get through my old one is keeping the urgency right now, and it'd be a grand waste to not put each of those charges to their max exp bonus.
                                So, what sub do you use while you're soloing on your PLD with your flag up?

WHM99 - RDM99 - WAR99 - BRD99 - MNK99 - BLM99 - DNC99 - SCH 99 - BST 99
                                WorldSlayers ~ Asura http://sillygalka.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                                X