Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Originally posted by Yellow Mage View Post
    Wonder Kaftan getaru. My gear isn't as updated as I would like it to be, but it's close enough now.

Next up: burn through my 4 remaining Anniversary ring charges by the 7th anniversary. It should get me to Paladin 37 quick, fast, and in a hurry, and I'm pretty sure I should have at least one of those charges left to carry over in to White Mage by the time that happens.
    You didn't send me a /tell.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cotners View Post
      You didn't send me a /tell.
      My sincerest apologies. I had considered sending you a /tell, but in the earlier half of the RSE week, you weren't on, sometime in the middle of the week real life started sucking (but at least I got a meal from a restaurant out of it), and right when I was riding my Chocobo to Ordelle's I knew already that I didn't have that much time left in the day for being online, and not much time left in the RSE week, either, for that matter. I did find you through /sea, seeking party as a 21 DRK, but I figured, "what's the point if I end up wasting his time and not getting the body?"

Well, once I actually got in to Ordelle's Caves, I popped my Dream Boots +1 (I can't afford any *real* stealth items at the moment), and they worked just fine until a dang Goblin Ranger was all like "I sees you," and all "pew pew." with his Crossbow. Luckily, nothing else aggroed, even though it was the part of the zone full of Goblins, Bats, and Malboros. At one point I had even sung "Stu-pid Goblin Ranger!" out loud.

Anyways, I kill the Gobbie, note that there weren't any chests in that part of the zone, and climbed up the stairs that had a bunch of bats that, strangely enough, didn't aggro me like they'd usually do as in my previous ventures in that part. My luck ended, however, when I tried crossing the Beetle room without aggro. Everything in that room aggroed me. Because being pressed for time made it so I couldn't be any more panicked than I already was, I cool-headedly popped Sentinel, reached in my Mog Satchel for Instant Reraise, and conducted the train of epicness as close to the Stalactite Dew room as I could.

I waited a bit for the train to disband, and then I got up. If the Chest wasn't in this room, I had told myself, I would be forced to call it a night. I checked one corner, nothing, but /joy of /joys, there it was in the southwest corner of the room. And then I learned that I can't open treasure chests while weakened, so I waited five minutes, got the magical pattern, warped to Jeuno, and logged out immediately. When I logged back in yesterday, I claimed my Kaftan and logged out once more.

Anyways, I'll see if I can send you a /tell {Hello!} some time. As I said in my post earlier, I'll be ending this Paladin-leveling train sometime soon if all goes well, so there's no reason for me not to.
      Originally posted by Armando
      No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
      Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
      Originally posted by Taskmage
      GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
      However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
      Matthew 16:15

Comment

ACP DONE! 1/6 on that a$$hole! Funny thing is that we beat it with a mnk/war tank.
        Originally posted by Raydeus

Other than that the only thing I'd like to see is SE changing Homam so RDM can use it, but the chances of that happening are the same as those of me winning the Mog bonanza.

Comment

Got DRG up to 27. Still ecstatic with how fast that bastard solos. And Alchemy has crept up to 56, but it can totally suck my left nut right now.
          Ellipses on Fenrir
          There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
          . . .

Comment

Got RDM to 22, and the moment I hit 21, I took to gravi-nuking like a duck takes to water. I even took on a Tough mayfly and didn't realize it until I saw the XP when it died. And Venom is a pain in the ass when you don't have Poisona, because of how long it lasts. I also noticed that the mayfiles seemed to get TP while I was nuking them from a distance.

The moment I had just finished and was heading to Selbina to change, I got a tell for a rank 8 party. So now I'm 60k gil and one hour of Signet richer.

Originally posted by Ellipses View Post
            And Alchemy has crept up to 56, but it can totally suck my left nut right now.
            I only wanted to cap it at 60, but I was stuck with Alchemy in the high 50s for a long time. Every now and then, I would hit up all the Auction Houses and buy all the flint stones in the world and craft them. I would also make a point of finding a meteorite when farming W. Saruta. Crafts in general just seem to be harder to level once you hit 50. It was the same for me with Clothcraft... I crafted so many Green Ribbons with so few skillups.
            Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
            99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
            F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
            >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

Got another Ordelle Key, so I'll be ready in four more days for a new pair of shoes.

Also, let's say because I was bugged about it, I got my first CoP cutscenes and apparently now have Promy access. Don't intend on really tackling those until I get four level 40 jobs, but they're there for me now.

Also, an un-accomplishment: Dedication wearing off due to time. I mean, this was just an Empress Band and not my Anniversary Ring just yet, but for the love of all things good I'd like to get this dang sub finished by the time the next anniversary hits.
              Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
              GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.

Comment

off the 81-85 clear on my nyzul static w/ neko @_@ I'm shaking with joy, seeing them dorp a second time from nyzul simmy and actually winning them.
                Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

Goddamn, you must be hacking something fierce. Not once have I seen something that came from Nyzul appraise into its NM drop.

Comment

Its called desperation^^
                    Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

Originally posted by Armando View Post
                      Goddamn, you must be hacking something fierce. Not once have I seen something that came from Nyzul appraise into its NM drop.
                      I've seen it happen twice for Moon Amulet and Heims Earring. Another group in my LS got Retaliators and a Valis Bow within like a month of eachother. Lucky ...
                      lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Paladin 35.

Attached Files
                        GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

Comment

Your pants are gay.

Comment

Hot wings, though. Err ... no pun intended.
                            lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

I finally snagged a damn Elite Beret. Seraph's AH was out for ages.

Oh, and I did a Royal Jelly run and though I did seriously out damage the other DRG (who was synced down from 75), I only made 17k on the run (my orb, my loot).

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow Mage View Post
                                Paladin 35.

So, I saw this picture and thought, "Hey! Bogharg! That dude's outside that shop all the time on Fenrir too. WTF, YM's on Fenrir?"

But yeah. Fonts need more contrast.

Congrats. Now stop dicking around with screenshots and finish off that XP bonus.
                                Ellipses on Fenrir
                                There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
                                . . .

Comment

Working...
                                X