Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

I beat ACP last week.. i just haven't picked my body piece yet, cuz PUP aint 75
    (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ====【†】 BIBLE FIGHT !
    sigpic

Comment

I finaly was able to beat Genkai 3 this week-end, thanks to a few LS-mates helping in Castle Oztraja.
      Might sound like trivial stuff to most of you guys, but it took me 3 years to get to level 59 (ok I have 2 main characters, but still), and with very little time, being able to blast thru all 3 parts of G3 was very sweet !
      Active Server: Asura
      Active Characters: Samuriko, Goerkhan

Comment

Was able to yoink a Khroma Ore while mining today, came on my last pickaxe too. Once I can get ahold of another Wootz Ore that'll give me Imp Wootz. Ingot #2. 20 more Khromas to go .
        Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

Finally reached 2 million gil. I'm going to have to start working on crafting again. Maybe I'll start with the key items to make puppet parts. 30k guild points is going to take a few days.

Also, BLM42. Naturally the "level detector" kicked in, and with only one tiger left to finish the FoV page and make level, I end up dying twice. Then I saw someone die to a tiger, so I shouted for a raise and finished off the tiger. Then I warped back and switched to WHM, but someone had already come to raise him. But I'm still 100xp TNL, so I cashed in my Campaign Ops. Stock and Awe III, with a bunch of holy water and nopales, and was only asked for a dragon fruit once, for a nice buffer of almost 2k.
          Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
          99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
          F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
          >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

I got THF to 50 recently and got my first chain killing T pets with my BLM, also got lvl 38 in the process.

BLM soloing is fun so far and xp is decent. All I want is Retrace for now so I should be able to get it by the end of the week.
            sigpic
            "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
            Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Got four levels on SCH (11-15) in my static today, and soloed three levels on DRG (22-25) doing FoV. Pretty cool.

Comment

Not FFXI related but this is the cleanest goddamned lineart I've ever done, and it's also the first thing I've managed to draw on my DS that doesn't look like complete ass.

Too bad I'll probably fail miserably at coloring it.

Comment

ACP completed

Selected Mirke Waldecors

Ranged Attack +10
                  Snapshot +5

Loving it already.

Got hosed on the Angel Ring, though.

DEF -9, Enmity -1. Gonna keep trying for that Ruby Earring with +2 STR and +3 Ranged Attack, but gonna take it easy for now.

Comment

Finally tried out Nyzul Isle Investigation. My first assault ever. ^^` An LS mate was putting together a group for boots and told me to come out, 74drk/sam. Wiped and warped out on 18th floor first time, wiped and people bailed on 19th floor of 2nd attempt. LSmate also bailed, so i stuck w/ the remaining person and said I'd stick around if he wanted me, even though I was Nyzuln00b. 2nd group went 2/2. I spent about 60k on sneak/invis meds and food, lost about 4k total in deaths, but I won the lot on Askar Gambieras on 2nd win. Soul Eater + Last Resort + Body Boost+ Guillotine = 1543 on Fafnir. Lot of 948 ftw. Ended w/ less than 30 seconds left. Good times.

Comment

I finally achieved my last Obi (Anrin) last night. It is going to be nice for Drain and Aspir in Dynamis. Go Go double dark weather!

It took three times as long because I could only solo the Hpempe (sp?), Phaudo, and Aerns. My Luminion tissue despenser, the mother of the three Xzomit, I couldnt solo anymore. I did 4 attempts and died 4 times. They just wake up to fast and it is hard for a BLM/RDM to get sleep off on 3 MNK mobs pounding your face in. If you manage to get them slept, you just run out of mp due to casting sleep so much and have to make a run for the zone.
                      PSN ID: Kelshan
                      Completed: F.E.A.R., Bioshock, Turok, The Darkness, Viking: Battle of Asgard, Timeshift, Folklore, Time Crisis 4, Dark Sector, Heavenly Sword, Resistance: Fall of Man, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, The Orange Box, DBZ: Burst Limit, Assassin's Creed, Lair, Overlord, Fracture, Condemned 2, Legendary, BattleField Bad Company 2, Infamous, UT3, Far Cry 2, Resistance 2, Borderlands
                      Currently Playing: MW2 (Stuck in broken Phat PS3 ), Call of Juarez
                      sigpic

Comment

Own someone's soul now... er I mean....

Used my maxt Fomor Hate last night to pop the Hume Swift Belt NM for a LS mate's codex and they got the drop. Our CoP static has had rotten luck on this gear and I hope our luck has changed. Cuz it was my Fomor Hate we used the Swif Belt winner said they'll help me farm my own codex's until I get my drop... yay.

Also helped my RL buddy (who got me hookt on FFxi) to finally get his Thf AF pants. We tried to get his mitts as well but he didn't read wiki right and thought since he'd gotten his DRG gloves he didn't need to do something with some crates in Jeuno. So, after taking a long time trying to drop a coffer key, he opened it to find a earing (proly best for Drk Tarus) I ended up selling for my trouble for and easy 10k. At least we got to know Davoi REALLY well.

Got thru the last of the fights on CoP 5.3 last night and now I can't wait to talk to Cid and see that Chapter 6 scroll across my screen... Chapter 5 has taken forever it feels like.

Got my Mog Satchel... super uber sweetness. And the token is way simpler to use than I had thought.
                        FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
                        FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
                        aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

Forgot to mention that I got Haraldr's Mufflers the other day on my FIRST locked chest in glacier. But that's kind of insignificant now, because...

I just soloed Bloodtear Baldurf! I had been farming ram leather, and was almost at 5 stacks. I had competition in Konschtat, but apparently none in La Thiene, because I was literally getting each ram just as it popped. I had even found Lumbering Lambert. Eventually, just as I was about finished farming, the big big guy pops. I try fighting him a bit, but I'm WHM/BST for farming, and he resisted two reposes, so I barely got out of there alive with an Instant Warp scroll. And I even got a shield skillup during this attempt at fighting him, so I decided he was not to be trifled with.

So I change to WHM/NIN, dump some inventory on mules, get back out there, and get FoV refresh. It took a while to find him without Wide Scan, but he hadn't moved far. He was hiding up against a wall, which made it take longer to find him. So then I get all buffed up and start attacking. It took me about 15-20 minutes to beat him down. I even learned some Utsusemi fighting skills: keep Stoneskin and Ichi supporting each other, and when they are both gone, Flash + Ni and then get Stoneskin back up.

The best part? He dropped the Viking Shield. (along with 4 skins and a horn) It's worth like 120-130k on the AH today, but I think I want to keep it. +12 attack? Fuck yeah!

Now it's time to get back to my 20+ horns and 5 stacks of ram leathers and get to work on crafting. I needed to make a couple of Holy Swords for guild points, which meant I needed Mythril swords (Lastok is in 3rd place again, so no NPC source), so I needed to get my Smithing up to make my own. I was skilling up on Greaves (I even found all three desynth results and added them to wiki), then ran out of ram leather, which is why I was out farming.

tl;dr: I got the Viking Shield from at least four levels deep of digressions when trying to do guild points.
                          Last edited by Elwynn; 04-22-2009, 01:40 PM.
                          Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
                          99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
                          F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
                          >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

Solo'd the Spheroid Trio for CoP 6.2 ... I was slightly bored and had a pretty decent buffer so I got FoV ReRaise cuz I was pretty confident I was likely going to die. I had full TP and max Finishing Moves (5) entering the fight. It was pretty close at times but between Fan Dance, Ni, an incredible amount of macro-spamming, and a bit o' luck I came away the victor. I thought that after I had defeated the 1st of the 3, that it would get easier. Well, it seemed like the remaining two simply upped the amt of Stuns and Special abilities they used so it was still rather scary. Once down to only one bot I had a very easy time.

Got my Walmart Turban ... couldn't wait for another Besieged to get my last 1.3k sanction, so I ended up buying one Imp. Gold Piece and one Imp. Mtl. Piece to make up for the I.S. I was lacking.
                            Last edited by Neverslip; 04-24-2009, 08:33 AM.
                            FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
                            FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
                            aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

Finally hit 75drk. My first 75. ^^

Comment

So I've been keeping up a running commentary on this campaign fight, and as we reach the ninth wave of quadavs that I have fought against, I think I'm going to share it with ya'll as well because this is just too funny.

Some of the highlights of the previous 8 waves:

We kill all of Rockchopper's minions, and it's just him and his two pets attacking the SW side of the fort. We get the message that the Elite Raiders are on their way from the SW. People run up and attack Rockchopper, and stay on the SW side of the fort. Two minutes later everyone is stoned, and the Elite Raiders, Rockchopper, and the other NM are ripping into them all.

Inbetween the 7th and 8th wave the bomber squad of quadav show up. This happens to be the time when everyone rushes to go and renew their tags. 4 of the quadav drop their bombs next to the NPC who renews the tags and kill 80% of the people in the zone.

Some other stuff that I forgot, but pretty damn funny.

Also, Frost Breath is the minty fresh death of awesomeness!!

Dammit, and now the fight ended at 10 waves, I was hoping for more :/

Yet another typical day for Pashhow Marshlands [S]

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be misqouted and then used against you.

I don't have a big ego, it just has a large mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X