Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
    It amazes me how many people still think RDM can hold the world on their shoulders.
    Ya this seriously pisses me off too. There are so many variables when it comes to different situations. You need to do your homework, take everything into consideration, and THEN choose the best setup for what you are doing. It just seems like people don't like to do a little "homework" first, they'd rather just rush in and get it done so they can boast that they finished or "look at my shinies".
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

*Takes a deep breath*

I love the Holy buff, I love the Holy buff, I love the Holy buff, I love the Holy buff, I love the Holy buff, I love the Holy buff, I love the Holy buff, I love the Holy buff, I love the Holy buff, I love the Holy buff, I love the Holy buff, I love the Holy buff, I love the Holy buff, I love the Holy buff, I love the Holy buff, I love the Holy buff, I love the Holy buff, I love the Holy buff, I love the Holy buff, I love the Holy buff, I love the Holy buff, I love the Holy buff, I love the Holy buff, I love the Holy buff, I love the Holy buff!

*Takes another breath*

Okay now I have that out of my system I agree with what Aksyanni is saying. people expect RDMs to do everything they they ignore just how versitle WHMs can be. White Mages are far from a one trick pony.
      Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
      Reiko Takahashi
      - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
      Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Originally posted by Firewind View Post
        they ignore just how versitle WHMs can be. White Mages are far from a one trick pony.
        They can cure.

And rest.

That's like two things, truly far from a one trick pony.
        I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Hush, you.
          sigpic
          ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
          ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
          ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
          ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

I luled
            Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
            Reiko Takahashi
            - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
            Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
              Ya this seriously pisses me off too. There are so many variables when it comes to different situations. You need to do your homework, take everything into consideration, and THEN choose the best setup for what you are doing. It just seems like people don't like to do a little "homework" first, they'd rather just rush in and get it done so they can boast that they finished or "look at my shinies".
              Not only this, but I was already AT the BC on WHM. And then I had to go back to town (using my only warp item that was ready) and change to RDM, which by the way takes 20 minutes, then run all the fucking way back up the tower, fully knowing that having me solo main heal and stun on RDM was a bad idea.
              sigpic

Comment

Chains of Promathia missions complete!!!! Rajas Ring mine!! wooooooooooo
                Originally posted by Van Wilder
                Worrying is like a rocking chair, gives you something to do, but doesnt get you anywhere
                No matter how far an ass travels he will never be a horse. Some people are just bad players and no amount of tools you give them will change that.
                Hexx of Quetzalcoatl - 78PLD, 90NIN, 90WAR, 90SAM, 90BLU,90THF, 90SCH,90COR
                I'M BACK BABY!

Comment

Hardest I've ever hit anything:

Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

Originally posted by Ellipses View Post
                    Just got two HQ3s and an HQ2 on my first three Tonberry Lantern desynths ever (I don't know why I never tried them before, just always stuck with masks).
                    I am so ticked off at desynthing. I wanted to make some Glass Fibers so I could take Alchemy from 40-41 on Prism powder, and every one of my 10-12 desynths failed and lost all my goblin/moblin masks.

Anyways, I got Alchemy from 5-40 in about 2 weeks. Yay.
                    "All of the biggest technological inventions created by man - the airplane, the automobile, the computer - says little about his intelligence, but speaks volumes about his laziness." - Mark Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by Solymir View Post
                      I am so ticked off at desynthing. I wanted to make some Glass Fibers so I could take Alchemy from 40-41 on Prism powder, and every one of my 10-12 desynths failed and lost all my goblin/moblin masks.
                      I usually quit after a few breaks in a row. Might be superstition, but my mog house is a Dream Coffer, Platter, & Stocking, and 47 Tarutaru stools, so I see it as protecting my investment.
                      Ellipses on Fenrir
                      There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
                      . . .

Comment

Not only this, but I was already AT the BC on WHM.
                        OH HELL NO!! You need to do some serious knocking of heads!
                        But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                        God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                        ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

They weren't people I regularly do things with, so I would have felt bad being a bitch. If it had been my ls to say that I would have told them where to stick it.
                          sigpic

Comment

They weren't people I regularly do things with, so I would have felt bad being a bitch. If it had been my ls to say that I would have told them where to stick it.
                            Ah ok...I was confused for a bit. I thought you lost your bitch certification! Can't have that happening! LOL People wouldn't know what to do with us if we did!

Comment

Last week, Bastok took over Ronfaure on Fairy, so Sunday morning, right before tally, I switched nations and did the supplies quest, just because I could. Then since I was already switched, I went for rank 5. The only speed bump was the dragon fight, and someone in the LS helped me with that. I had spent like 100k on assorted gear to solo it as THF/NIN if I had to, but that was no real loss because it was gear that I needed for THF and BST anyhow.

I tried to hide it by going /anon, but someone else in the LS had been looking at the Linkshell Community site and spilled the beans.

Then later in the day another LS mate was trying and failing to solo Baronial Bat. I and someone else joined in, and during the fight I went from 248.9 club to 250.7 (256 cap). Maybe I can get a couple more points if I can get help for my Black Halo fight one of these days.
                              Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
                              99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
                              F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
                              >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

Completely cleared Dynamis - San d'Oria. All mobs spawned and died :D
                                ^^
                                Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

Working...
                                X