• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
    Fucking hate you.
    I still ya anyways ;p

Still waiting on our shell's second rdm belt to drop -_-; Lost the lot on the first one ~.~
    And I doubt we'll see whm ever again. The whm's scream, "Its a mythe! The Cleric's Belt, it doesn't exist!"
    Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

50k for Phalanx?
      Yeah I know o.0

But hey, I'm not complaining!

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be misqouted and then used against you.

I don't have a big ego, it just has a large mouth.

Comment

Just unlocked the Dragoon job, solo'd the quest NM with lvl 46 galka pld / 21rdm

Comment

Finally finished soloing NIN to 37. Now I just need to skill up ninjitsu.
          I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

I think I'm 0/20+. It's depressing.
            Ya I'm 0/a gazzilion on this and I've given up. I don't bother thinking about it when we do CoP anymore so I'm not surprised when it doesn't drop. Rdm belt, I've seen 2 drop. There are so many rdms in the ls though that I'll never get one.
            Originally posted by Feba
            But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
            Originally posted by Taskmage
            God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
            Originally posted by DakAttack
            ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

On the upside, RDM belt isn't even worth the inventory space.
              Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

Agreed.

I've had several opportunities to lot it, and it would not in any way mess up my priority for anything else I want because NO ONE has it on their wishlist, and I still choose not to.

WHM belt, on the other hand ... well, I still wouldn't be able to sell the two I'm currently using (Penitent's, hi, used on RDM, WHM, BLM, and SCH; and Hierarch, used on all of the above +SMN, and not SCH yet due to level) so it's gonna be an inventory -1 piece, but it's an inventory -1 piece I'll use.
                sigpic
                ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

^_________________________________^
                  ^__________^

Comment

Good shit!

I'm 1/5 on that one >.> Head autosort ftw ... I guess ...

Working on some red pants next. Limbus can lick my butthole though, damn AF upgrade items don't drop. Wait, yes they do. 4 DNC in one Limbus run, WTFFFFFFFFFFFF! We definitely don't have that many Dancers. I'm QQing because I need the upgrade item for four jobs and we get four of the same job that no one wants. SE's drop mechanics are retarded.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yar, we have dnc and blu's that need dorps yet they don't drop. Least we know where they went to!
                      And i wish the temenos piece of rdm would drop already -_- +1 AF legs {Yes, please.}

Comment

Yeah, I too plan to upgrade my AF1 legs for RDM. Get the WHM item and I'll be 5/5 HQ WHM (not that all of it is useful but it'll feel cool and no one wants WHM anyway). BLM doesn't exist and therefore I will continue to be gimp until the end of time, since I need Head, Hands, and possibly Body, and BRD I don't need yet but it dropped the other day just in time for me to d/c so I couldn't lot it, come back and it sorted. >< Fucking game.

Besides, the more good BRD gear I get that I can't wear yet, the more likely I am to level it faster.

Temenos is an asshole.
                        sigpic

Comment

Temenos is an asshole.
                          Yarly, Apllyon too. You get like 4 of the mats you already have dorp in apllyon and no one needs it so it just disappears, while temenos dorps shit no one needs, ever.

Comment

ASDF:LKUREDF :LGIUING OINGKNDL OBIMGOE

Too bad I gotta wait 6 whole damn days to turn it in.
                            sigpic

Comment

omg jelous at nq and hq ; ;
                              Grats

Comment

75 WAR and capped GAxe skill...now to work on Sturdy Axe and pray I come into some reasonable leg gear soon.
                                Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

Working...
                                X