Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Originally posted by cloverest View Post
    Got WHM up to almost 31 from 25 a few weeks ago. Looking forward to clawing my way up to 36 so I can use my teleport scrolls and clear the space in my inventory.
    I know it's too late for you, but...

PROTIP: When questing for scrolls, don't talk to the last NPC until you're ready to use the scroll, to save valuable inventory space.

Meanwhile, I got NIN to 13. I wasn't paying attention and didn't notice when I hit 12. Just two more and I can try spamming the elemental ninjutsu for skill-ups. And I finally got my Blessed Booties, so now I'm all snuggy-wuggy in my +15 haste gear. Then I went to Besieged and got 2 club skillups. Only 39 more to Hexa!
    Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
    99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
    F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
    >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

Did a Sky Zilart rush all in one day from 8am to 9pm... Zilart 4 to Zilart 12. Man those 8 guys had a blast and we had good times. It was for all of them first time to get to something like Sky.
      sigpic
      "Square Music for a Round World"
      Final Fantasy Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow Mage View Post
        Paladin 29. One level away from sheer awesomeness.

However, my title is in binary, so I really need to start farming . . .
        I have you beat. After buying a 2x clear chips, buying soap for Limbus, and buying some gear this weekend I have a grand total of 0010 1001 0011.

I have lots of farming to do or I need to recruit some people for BCNMs (Love BST and all the beastmen seal I get from leveling it)
        PSN ID: Kelshan
        Completed: F.E.A.R., Bioshock, Turok, The Darkness, Viking: Battle of Asgard, Timeshift, Folklore, Time Crisis 4, Dark Sector, Heavenly Sword, Resistance: Fall of Man, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, The Orange Box, DBZ: Burst Limit, Assassin's Creed, Lair, Overlord, Fracture, Condemned 2, Legendary, BattleField Bad Company 2, Infamous, UT3, Far Cry 2, Resistance 2, Borderlands
        Currently Playing: MW2 (Stuck in broken Phat PS3 ), Call of Juarez
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elwynn View Post
          PROTIP: When questing for scrolls, don't talk to the last NPC until you're ready to use the scroll, to save valuable inventory space.
          Lol/weep ... that woulda saved my Drain scroll I mentioned on another post .... tyvm for the tip tho.

~Accomplishments for me~

**Biggest by far was realizing I can only have 80 "Storage" I had enough furnishings for well over 100+ before something seemed "fishy" and I decided to investigate. Now my mule has bout 9 Yellow Jars

**Rank 6... FINALLY. Lich fight was slightly difficult, tho we all survived; but Shadowlord was a breeze. Got 6.1 done as well. That lil cactus's 1000 Needles wouldn't be so bad if he didn't spam the holy hell outta it. Close fight.

**Got up to the UgglyPickle NM fight in Zilart after I got Rank 6. Oh Lion... how (why) doth thy skirt stay on during battle?

**Also allowed me to get 1st CS for Dynamis too... cool.

**Unlocked Nyzule Isle Staging point while doing ToAU ... now up to farming for a Vial of Jody's LSD ... er Acid. Killed a couple of em but it didn't drop and I couldn't keep going cuz...

**Double Besieged Lvl 8. first Trolls then it was Undead... and the "accomplished" part? I did NOT D/C or die... that's a first. I had to reboot 360, turn off LS, the lights, the heaters, the PC... all POWER to the 360, ensign!!! I made it... just barely tho... I D/C'd right after the CS was done on the first Besieged. I'd never been "Charmed" before... so I must apologize to the people I killed... I'm very very sorry, I really didn't mean it. The purdy lizard women told me to do it...

**Claimed Garuda's soul finally cuz I didn't have SMN when I helped peeps out before and died... er I mean fought Shiva and claimed her soul as well. So far I've died on both avatar fights I've been on. Their 50% HP AoE claims my 1144 HP every time....

**DRG 1-14 yesterday... me likey DD. I'd forgotten why I hate pt's in the Dunes... I remember again.
          FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
          FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
          aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

Originally posted by cloverest View Post
            though if one of my friends comes back to the game in the near future, I will interrupt this process to level summoner alongside her scholar until we at least hit level 10.
            Whoo-hoo! Maybe I'll be starting on Nin by then. ... Or not.

Anyway, in the past week or so...

1) Got AF1 - my gallant leggings. Many thanks to Amberly for that!

2) Had my first few parties in Waojam Woodlands. Um...not in Kansas anymore, am I.

3) Joined Knights of the Iron Ram and started campaigning. <Excitement!>
            Must level...<Resist sleep> ...

Comment

Originally posted by Neverslip View Post
              **Claimed Garuda's soul finally cuz I didn't have SMN when I helped peeps out before and died... er I mean fought Shiva and claimed her soul as well. So far I've died on both avatar fights I've been on. Their 50% HP AoE claims my 1144 HP every time...
              That's the 2hr. You should have been able to survive that with pro/shell and the appropriate barspell. Should be the first thing your mages look to recast when it wears.
              sigpic
              ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
              ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
              ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
              ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

I solo'ed Titan and Garuda on my 75 NIN/DNC Sunday, now the only one i need to beat for a whisper is Leviathan. I would have gone after him, but i don't have the F'ing paint brush to get into the Den of Rancor...

I also finished meriting BLM. 5/5 ice pot, 5/5 thun pot, 8/8 ele magic, 1/1 freeze II, 1/1 burst II

I got sam af2 hands also which rocks.
                75: Sam, Nin, Blm, Thf, Pld, Cor, Rdm
                RANK 10 Bastok
                CoP: Done
                ZM: Done
                ToA: Done
                Assault rank: Captain
                Campaign Medal: Medals
                Wotg: Complete the quests already and I'll start

Originally posted by Etra
                This thread brought to you by Malacite's lack of understanding.

Comment

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
                  That's the 2hr. You should have been able to survive that with pro/shell and the appropriate barspell. Should be the first thing your mages look to recast when it wears.
                  Thank you... I will know next time and say something.
                  FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
                  FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
                  aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
                    Do you think a BLU can survive it using Saline Coat?
                    PSN ID: Kelshan
                    Completed: F.E.A.R., Bioshock, Turok, The Darkness, Viking: Battle of Asgard, Timeshift, Folklore, Time Crisis 4, Dark Sector, Heavenly Sword, Resistance: Fall of Man, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, The Orange Box, DBZ: Burst Limit, Assassin's Creed, Lair, Overlord, Fracture, Condemned 2, Legendary, BattleField Bad Company 2, Infamous, UT3, Far Cry 2, Resistance 2, Borderlands
                    Currently Playing: MW2 (Stuck in broken Phat PS3 ), Call of Juarez
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Losrase View Post
                      I survived it on my 75 NIN/DNC yesterday. I soloed Titan and Garuda and they both 2 houred. Titan's took me down from 1150 hp to 250hp so about 900 hp. Aerial blast only hit me for like 600 or so.
                      75: Sam, Nin, Blm, Thf, Pld, Cor, Rdm
                      RANK 10 Bastok
                      CoP: Done
                      ZM: Done
                      ToA: Done
                      Assault rank: Captain
                      Campaign Medal: Medals
                      Wotg: Complete the quests already and I'll start

Originally posted by Etra
                      This thread brought to you by Malacite's lack of understanding.

Comment

I have you beat. After buying a 2x clear chips, buying soap for Limbus, and buying some gear this weekend I have a grand total of 0010 1001 0011.
                        No you don't. Grand total for me at this very moment, assuming the junk I have on the AH didn't sell, is 1100 0101.

Of course, if the junk *did* sell, then yeah, maybe you have me beat.
                        Originally posted by Armando
                        No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
                        Originally posted by Armando
                        Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
                        Originally posted by Taskmage
                        GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
                        However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
                        Matthew 16:15

Comment

Originally posted by Mezlo View Post
                          I survived it on my 75 NIN/DNC yesterday. I soloed Titan and Garuda and they both 2 houred. Titan's took me down from 1150 hp to 250hp so about 900 hp. Aerial blast only hit me for like 600 or so.
                          They do have a chance to resist, much like anything. If you have +Element resist gear on, that will help, as well, though for obvious reasons most people don't carry that shit around.

Don't know about saline coat. Not that familiar with BLU.

Naturally if you have a ton of HP you have a better chance of survival, but RDM/NIN solos so well because of Barspell + Stoneskin + Shell IV.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ur prolly better off throwing up Diamondhide than Saline Coat, or hell, why not both?
                            Originally posted by Van Wilder
                            Worrying is like a rocking chair, gives you something to do, but doesnt get you anywhere
                            No matter how far an ass travels he will never be a horse. Some people are just bad players and no amount of tools you give them will change that.
                            Hexx of Quetzalcoatl - 78PLD, 90NIN, 90WAR, 90SAM, 90BLU,90THF, 90SCH,90COR
                            I'M BACK BABY!

Comment

Holy fucking shit that was the worst fucking map quest I've ever done in my life. And I still have to do the Garden of Ru'Hmet. FUCK. Lost 8k xp on BLM doing that fucking shit.
                              sigpic

Comment

Got DRG to 75 about 3 weeks ago, SAM to 75 2 weeks ago, SCH to 75 last week, working on BLM 72 atm.

Comment

Working...
                                X