Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

I found a way to make the dunes even worse... try the Dynamis version

2 wipes and a random other death- I think I'll start twitching if someone tries to make me go back
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pixiehawk View Post
      I found a way to make the dunes even worse... try the Dynamis version

2 wipes and a random other death- I think I'll start twitching if someone tries to make me go back
      I think this belongs in the pet peeves thread! LOL (FYI, I had an aggravating Dynamis run last night also so I feel your pain!)
      Originally posted by Feba
      But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
      Originally posted by Taskmage
      God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
      Originally posted by DakAttack
      ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
        I think this belongs in the pet peeves thread! LOL (FYI, I had an aggravating Dynamis run last night also so I feel your pain!)
        Are you Shantotto? I knew it all along.
        ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
          nah, it would only belong there if I started talking about some of the folks in the LS reaction to the run. Which I'm not going to do....

and it's kinda odd to see my Mithra running around in your sig lol
          sigpic

Comment

Apparently nobody bothered with Sky after the update during the day yesterday, went up and popped Despot within 7 PHs, and found Zip wandering around. Some other LS showed up right around then though and beat me to SC and Faust

I've made nearly 3m in the last week though, got myself a Cerberus Mantle last night. Now I just need to make about 1m more for my last couple of HQ Coral pieces before it's time to change servers, it seems high level bonecrafters are kinda rare on Caitsith.
            Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

Grats!!! That would be my first and only drop I've gotten outta the caskets too... I love/hate the fact that opening em is based on random guesses. As such I've only managed to open one a Ram dropped in La Theine Plateau.

Many people on my LS gave me a hard time for thinking the Desperado Ring was a decent ring for a low-lvl Rdm or Blu... as far as I know the latent effect occurs when your MP is below 5% so it seems like a good ring to carry on ya for when you've cast that last spell. +5 attk at lvl 9 seems a good thing to me.... I look forward to using it on my Rdm13 when I start growing him again.

{edit}

Still trying to fig out how to correctly reply, sorry >>> to clarify; this was response to the finding of the DESPERADO RING
              FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
              FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
              aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

Can it be worn by melee jobs?

Comment

Originally posted by Callisto View Post
                  Can it be worn by melee jobs?
                  Mage jobs onry, can be useful on RDM if I want to pull out some quick damage before Convert.

Also, not my accomplishment, (or my screenshot) but DORP!

Congrats to CK!

Funny story about it, I had class so he was dual boxing me at Faf, got claim while I was talking to him on the phone and I said, "Ridill's dropping, I call it."

Totally called that shit.
                  sigpic
                  ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                  ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                  ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                  ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Gilfinder for CK's THF!

Comment

Tha Ridill numbnutz. XD

(I knows you're kidding)

CK's TH is shit, honestly, don't know how the hell he made the fucker drop.
                      sigpic
                      ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                      ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                      ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                      ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Got Archer's Ring and NI in only 3 orbs from my usual BCNM. Also, *ding* lv 55 DRK and climbing.
                        Current Server: Asura
                        Current Home Nation: Bastok (Rank 10)
                        Race/Sex: Elvaan/Male
                        Main Job: 75 DRK / 37 SAM,RDM,NIN,WAR,WHM
                        Main Craft: 73 Cloth

(Read this at a normal pace...)
                        Tihs Msseage Connat Be Raed By Nromal Huamn Biegns. Pelsae Ntoify Yuor Firedns Taht If Tehy Can Raed Tihs, Taht Tehy Aenr't Namrol...Cnovrresly, Atmpetnig To Raed Tihs Msasege At Nmaorl Pcae And Bineg Albe To, Cna't be Namrol Etiehr...If Yor'ue Albe To Raed Tihs, Tehn Mybae Yur'oe Not Nrmaol.

Comment

I still need to find someone to buy a Hrotti from before I move

Comment

corazza!

fk yes

Comment

^ Nice, I gotta get my mule through CoP when I finish THF for Homam.

My crazy gil-making spree continues, yesterday got another Despot, then ENM FINALLY dropped well for me and my duo partner, Galatiea/Forager's from Sheep in Antlion's Clothing and a Hedgehog Bomb from Brothers, all sold quikcly, about 600k each. Two GotWs sold overnight for another 800k, and I duo'd another one this morning so I have 200k when that sells, as well as two GotNs on sale for 200k each, hopefully those get bought soon.

Got myself a Coral Scale Mail +1, my magic reduction set is pretty much just missing Lieutenant's Sash and Coral+1/Askar feet.

Comment

Not so much an ingame accomplishment but, I managed to get back onto FFXI! Just in time for my school holidays to..
                                Rothy of Valefor Server. MyLittleChocobo Shell Holder Join DiV v2 Today!
                                Jobs: | BLM 90/90 | THF 90/90 | WHM 51/90 | SCH 34/45 | RDM 46/49 | WAR 30/49 | NIN 49/49 | DNC 35/49

Comment

Working...
                                X