Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Managed to duo Verdelet last night, was a relatively easy fight but my BLU partner died a few times before we figured out a good way to handle it. Still no shield drop, 0/4 now

Also not so much a personal accomplishment but as leaders we finally came out and were honest about some issues we had with certain LS members this week, they were asking why we never let them come PLD to events and we got tired of beating around the bush and flat out told them it was because we considered them very bad at the job.

One of them nearly wiped us to JoPrudence because they couldn't understand the concept of kiting, used almost no Haste gear as /NIN, and tried to use Ichi debuffs to hold hate as PLD...then blamed that on being rusty because we never let him play PLD. Because of course when I go a month without playing BRD I'm so rusty cast Minne on the mages when I'm back on it.

The other one we let tank in Dynamis where he was terribly slow to voke mobs and was apparently absolutely blind to LS chat, as he flat out ignored the proper mob orders and wiped us by pulling the incorrect mobs. He also wiped us to JoJustice when we let him come NIN by voking a normal squid instead of a Justice baby. He also used 0 haste gear, and told us all we had stuff to learn about PLD because him being Galka and having 1800 HP made him the best PLD and we were retarded for using Loquacious Earring and blah blah blah.

So yeah, we told them straight up, they got sandy vaginas and left, and now I'm first in line for Homam hands and at least if I get beat on COR gear lots I know for sure it's not going to a shitty one.
    Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

I somehow was able to grab the 50K-100K Energy +1 Ring on the AH for 10K, YAY. I also got the 40K-50K Balance +1 for 20K. I think I'll start to play the AH like the stock market or something.

I got my friend his Kazham pass in a couple hours on Monday.
      I took WAR up to 35 this past weekend.
      Current Server: Asura
      Current Home Nation: Bastok (Rank 10)
      Race/Sex: Elvaan/Male
      Main Job: 75 DRK / 37 SAM,RDM,NIN,WAR,WHM
      Main Craft: 73 Cloth

(Read this at a normal pace...)
      Tihs Msseage Connat Be Raed By Nromal Huamn Biegns. Pelsae Ntoify Yuor Firedns Taht If Tehy Can Raed Tihs, Taht Tehy Aenr't Namrol...Cnovrresly, Atmpetnig To Raed Tihs Msasege At Nmaorl Pcae And Bineg Albe To, Cna't be Namrol Etiehr...If Yor'ue Albe To Raed Tihs, Tehn Mybae Yur'oe Not Nrmaol.

Comment

Got in my first Party @ 75 yesterday even though 2 members were levels 72 and 74 it was a pretty good party. I was tanking as WAR/NIN and we got chain up to 16 one time. I can't wait to do it again ^_^.
        {New Sig in the works}
        -----------------------
        "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
        "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
        Originally posted by Solymir
        What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

Originally posted by Durahansolo View Post
          Got in my first Party @ 75 yesterday even though 2 members were levels 72 and 74 it was a pretty good party. I was tanking as WAR/NIN and we got chain up to 16 one time. I can't wait to do it again ^_^.
          Damn, I wish I got invites on my samurai. Lucky you...
          ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Mog View Post
            Take my mystic boon whm^^ gotten 18k/hr with rdm, sam(rana), drgx2(with drakesbane) whm/nin(yay dd whm!) and rng @_@
            mhmm there's mp in there mob!
            Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

Originally posted by Mog View Post
              Lately seems like all of my parties above 70 have a Samurai in it and last night was no exception. Our setup was 75MNK, 75WAR/NIN, 75DRK/THF, 74SAM/THF?, 75RDM and 72BRD. Had a scare once when the BRD pulled a Fly which linked with another Fly. Voked Fly 1 and BRD slept Fly 2 and at the same time a random imp must've detected somebody casting Utsusemi or something and aggroed the party so the BRD slept him too. We ended up killing all 3 and got the chain up to about 10.
              {New Sig in the works}
              -----------------------
              "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

"Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.

Comment

I just think it's the fact that I'm a tarutaru samurai. Please disregard the fact that I'm probably better geared than 99% of the sam's out there. x.x I would kiillllll for a birds party.

/emo

Originally posted by Callisto View Post
                He also wiped us to JoJustice when we let him come NIN by voking a normal squid instead of a Justice baby.
                I've got you beat. One of our black mages was consistently casting Blizzaga III on a justice baby. BLIZZAGA III on a SINGLE MOB that has LESS THAN 2000 HP!

I kicked her from the linkshell shortly after...
                Last edited by Mog; 11-05-2008, 09:08 AM.
                ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Also not so much a personal accomplishment but as leaders we finally came out and were honest about some issues we had with certain LS members this week, they were asking why we never let them come PLD to events and we got tired of beating around the bush and flat out told them it was because we considered them very bad at the job.

One of them nearly wiped us to JoPrudence because they couldn't understand the concept of kiting, used almost no Haste gear as /NIN, and tried to use Ichi debuffs to hold hate as PLD...then blamed that on being rusty because we never let him play PLD. Because of course when I go a month without playing BRD I'm so rusty cast Minne on the mages when I'm back on it.

The other one we let tank in Dynamis where he was terribly slow to voke mobs and was apparently absolutely blind to LS chat, as he flat out ignored the proper mob orders and wiped us by pulling the incorrect mobs. He also wiped us to JoJustice when we let him come NIN by voking a normal squid instead of a Justice baby. He also used 0 haste gear, and told us all we had stuff to learn about PLD because him being Galka and having 1800 HP made him the best PLD and we were retarded for using Loquacious Earring and blah blah blah.

So yeah, we told them straight up, they got sandy vaginas and left, and now I'm first in line for Homam hands and at least if I get beat on COR gear lots I know for sure it's not going to a shitty one.
                  Good for you Callisto! A good member takes critiscism just as well as he takes praise.
                  Originally posted by Feba
                  But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                  Originally posted by Taskmage
                  God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                  Originally posted by DakAttack
                  ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Grats Callisto, sounds like it was about time.

One question though. If they were such horrible terrible paladins, how'd they ever get into the shell and why were they there for so long?

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be misqouted and then used against you.

I don't have a big ego, it just has a large mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Vyuru View Post
                      Grats Callisto, sounds like it was about time.

One question though. If they were such horrible terrible paladins, how'd they ever get into the shell and why were they there for so long?
                      They had other jobs that were useful, one had COR and an alternate character with BLM, the other had BLM/WHM/BRD. We generally let everyone have a shot as coming jobs that we want when it's an event we don't think we'll have trouble winning, but if they perform rather badly at it we stick them on jobs we find more useful and/or ones that are harder to fuck up.

The one with COR was a terribly gimped /WHM level 22 bullet type COR, but was a good member until he all of a sudden decided he wanted to gobble up every freelot item possible, especially RNG gear for his RNG that wasn't even 60 yet. The other was just all around bad at pretty much all jobs, but we're short on BLMs on the whole.

I thought we were nice enough for the fact that we still let them wishlist and collect PLD gear despite having no need for them to ever come as PLD, and we held back a very long time on calling them out as just being bad at it out of trying to be nice, but getting free gear wasn't good enough for them it seems. Most real shells wouldn't let you mop up on PLD gear if they didn't consider you a PLD main, especially not ahead of people who were more likely to be on the job than you.

Comment

Originally posted by Feba
                        But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                        Originally posted by Taskmage
                        God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                        Originally posted by DakAttack
                        ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Dinged WHM68 and finally got to equip my Noble's Tunic. I love it. I love my Tunic so much I took some screenshots for you all to enjoy.

Just dinged and equipped it. Enjoying the shinies.

Recasting Haste in a hectic fight vs the Imps of Cardarva mire

Even the Moogle loves my new max MP

Yes that IS a grand total of 90 MND

Outside the AH. Now I can stand among a bunch of high level players and NOT feel like I stick out like a sore thumb.

SlowlyI'm getting there. I won't be able to get that Relic gear anytime soon but I'll be able to get the Blessed Set in a few more levels
                          Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
                          Reiko Takahashi
                          - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
                          Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

I think that is nice of your shell to let them still lot on gear like that, however I'm a little stumped still as to why you held onto them for so long if they were truly that bad.

I'm not saying you should have booted them to begin with, but I've been getting the impression from your posts prior to this that these members were a bit, well, not very accepting of constructive criticism and not open to suggestions on how to improve.

It's kinda like this one player I know. She will die a horrible death. She will run away from all safe places and the alliance to die in a place full of sight/sound/blood aggro, possibly magic aggro. She will RR with aggro on top of her. She will kill half of the alliance even if it was lvl 75s going after Bubbly Bernie, I kid you not on this. She will make even the simplest of things dangerous and time consuming, and I just won't have anything, or very much, to do with her because she is too dangerous and unreliable.

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be misqouted and then used against you.

I don't have a big ego, it just has a large mouth.

Comment

Almost forgot this one, on Halloween Ramuh lost the AC, and we knew that people would be too lazy to actually walk to merit camps so we took advantage of the wide open birds area:

+ two 50ish chains. I'm still miffed someone whiffed a WS or something and ruined my chance at a 200+ chain.
                              @ Vyuru: it was almost entirely because of us being shorthanded, if we had more members they would have been expendable long ago, but now we've just gotten to the point where we'd rather lowman everything than put up with retarded shit. Here's another gem from one of the 2 in question:

Last edited by Callisto; 11-06-2008, 06:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Almost forgot this one, on Halloween Ramuh lost the AC, and we knew that people would be too lazy to actually walk to merit camps so we took advantage of the wide open birds area:

+ two 50ish chains. I'm still miffed someone whiffed a WS or something and ruined my chance at a 200+ chain.
                                @ Vyuru: it was almost entirely because of us being shorthanded, if we had more members they would have been expendable long ago, but now we've just gotten to the point where we'd rather lowman everything than put up with retarded shit. Here's another gem from one of the 2 in question:

I lol'd @ Finzenku's response. I definently lol'd at Zangada. It was probably for the best to get rid of the know it all PLD that apparently knew nothing.
                                Last edited by Durahansolo; 11-06-2008, 07:04 AM.
                                {New Sig in the works}
                                -----------------------

Comment

Working...
                                X