Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Grats Aka!

And for the SMN AF . . . you have three 75 jobs already, getting Summoner there should be a cakewalk.

Alternatively, Mannequins, claim slips, and so on . . .
    Originally posted by Armando
    No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
    Originally posted by Armando
    Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
    Matthew 16:15

Comment

lol I got FFXI that's my latest accomplishment! Anyone on Sylph?
      Proud-Member-Of-Stonewall

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow Mage View Post
        you have three 75 jobs already
        3 on Aka, 2 on the mithra 75pld and 75mnk.
        Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

Seriously, fucking finally. So many failed runs getting shitty ampoules. ><
          sigpic
          ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
          ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
          ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
          ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

I got to level 9 took um Woodworking and Blacksmithing. (aint going so well) Almost to level 10 too...now for some new gear and spells! (and maybe a linkshell)

Comment

Did a whooooooooole lot this weekend.

1) BLU to 66, got my Ifrit's blade.
              2) Got NIN to 37 and THF to 32, so at the very least I can level BLU to 75 now and just leisurely get THF to 37.
              3) Learned Frenetic Rip after like, 4 hours. With help. Including a COR giving us Rogue's Roll. Took damn long but damn worth it, the damage rocks, and the Accuracy Bonus trait makes it even better.
              4) Started doing Assault again, which I hadn't done since like April of 2007 I believe? 3 manned 60 cap Imperial Agent Man a few times, no Storm Ring yet >_>.
              Cleverness - Hades
              75BLU/75RDM/75NIN/60SAM/59SMN
              DRK/NIN/WHM/BLM/SCH/WAR/PLD subs

Comment

Made a killing at the AH this weekend so I was able to buy my Utsusemi: Ni Scroll. Also noticed last night that Woodville's Axe dropped from like 120k to 50k?????????!!!!! So I will probably have one today lol. IR Pick dropped below 20k so I'll probably grab one of those as well. After that all I'll need is about 250k for a Maneater ^_^
                {New Sig in the works}
                -----------------------
                "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
                "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
                Originally posted by Solymir
                What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

Well might not be much to some but after 8 months or so now got the Sky ls to the point we killed Kirin within 45 minutes yesterday. Man we where pretty darn happy with ourselves.
                  sigpic
                  "Square Music for a Round World"
                  Final Fantasy Radio

Comment

despite half the shell not showing up, we managed to clear dynamis-jeuno last night.

Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

Comment

Originally posted by tebian View Post
                      Well might not be much to some but after 8 months or so now got the Sky ls to the point we killed Kirin within 45 minutes yesterday. Man we where pretty darn happy with ourselves.
                      I like your Sig picture. I need to make a new one for myself, but I don't think that Eisen armor ever gets old lol.
                      {New Sig in the works}
                      -----------------------
                      "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
                      "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
                      Originally posted by Solymir
                      What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

Latest would have to be finishing CoP 8-4 ... I'll have to see about a ring tomorrow.

Comment

Haven't gotten back to town yet because we're on scheduled downtime in our manaburn, but the merits I've gotten tonight will cap my WHM Group 1 merits.
                          sigpic
                          ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                          ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                          ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                          ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

got to level 14, got into a LS, got 2 of the 3 SJ items it was a very busy night LOL

Comment

Buccaneer's belt! Wing 3 Ampoules rock, like 1.9k almost every time. We also fought the uhh...Dverger mob, and he was really fun, he has a huge group of demons with him, and every demon you kill hurts him, we got down to like 5~ish demons left and then Sleep was resisting too much. Pretty soon we'll have a Third Wing clear, and then we'll do it 2 more times for Odin~!

Thanks to Roguewolf for the sig. :D

Comment

I finally made 700k for the first time since the (Impossible to gauge) inflation. I know this isnt a big deal for most but this is huge for me. To bad I am about to spend it on BLM equipment but at least i held it in my virtural hands for 30 minutes.
                                PSN ID: Kelshan
                                Completed: F.E.A.R., Bioshock, Turok, The Darkness, Viking: Battle of Asgard, Timeshift, Folklore, Time Crisis 4, Dark Sector, Heavenly Sword, Resistance: Fall of Man, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, The Orange Box, DBZ: Burst Limit, Assassin's Creed, Lair, Overlord, Fracture, Condemned 2, Legendary, BattleField Bad Company 2, Infamous, UT3, Far Cry 2, Resistance 2, Borderlands
                                Currently Playing: MW2 (Stuck in broken Phat PS3 ), Call of Juarez
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X