Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Well I took WAR which i didn't plan to level past 15 anytime soon from level 14-21 in one long ass party today. It was just going too good to not level it. Also got Recruit in Goldsmithing and leader of my LS gave me a sack today!

Woot!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
      I can not stand the art for the steel bullet! Looks like a freakin tampon!
      I use Steel Bullets on a daily basis. Thanks for that visual ; ;! I've never even thought of that before...nor the dildo thing, you guys are gross. ~_~

Thanks to Roguewolf for the sig. :D

Comment

Originally posted by KoukiRyu View Post
        I've never even thought of that before...nor the dildo thing, you TGM are gross. ~_~
        fixed
        Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
          You were just leaving it for me.
          But you didn't bite....or...

Originally posted by Feba
          But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
          Originally posted by Taskmage
          God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
          Originally posted by DakAttack
          ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

I have awesome timing.
            Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

Hurray for non-phallic Arrows . . .

As for my latest accomplishment, I had some pretty impromptu fun helping my just-got-level-10-Blue Mage friend quite a few spells (some of which took two-thirds of a forever to learn), alongside his 16 BLU friend (who thankfully already had all the spells we were trying to get). And thanks to Level Sync, I got a pretty decent "buffer" out of it, too, as well as getting the two BLUs to 11 and 17, respectively.

I would say that I'm close to level 16 myself, but that would imply that I was trying to get there, rather than focusing on other random activities. Really, the only times I "try" to get exp is right after I lose some from death, and it's usually made up and then some.
              Originally posted by Armando
              No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
              Originally posted by Armando
              Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
              GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
              However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
              Matthew 16:15

Comment

Originally posted by Callisto View Post
                I have awesome timing.
                /nod
                But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Had a good weekend on FFXI. Managed to get the following done:

+All Runic Portals (Granted I only needed 3 but Itrusi Atoll takes hours to get to on foot)
                  +Got to WHM 66. Now Sardia is pretty much open season for Maat. I think i will be leaving that fight until reading week when I have the time to gain a couple more levels on WHM.
                  +Got a few nice items, Darksteel Maul, Mythic Wand, Spear Strap (There were no Staff Straps on the AH and Spear Straps are 1k for +10HP +10MP and +3DEX so why not?) and a pair of Bat Earrings for the Maat fight. Granted they're all cheap but they are all very nice items nontheless.
                  +Outparsed the farming party's BLU with said Darksteel Maul.
                  +Got enough gil to get my Noble's Tunic only to find out that the price for the only one left had gone up by at least 30k from the last listed price.
                  +Managed to actually pull hate off a PLD tank.
                  +Capped Enhancing Magic. Divine is close, Enfeebling and Healing are still kinda far off though.
                  Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
                  Reiko Takahashi
                  - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
                  Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Just beat ZM8 on my mithra. Trio as 72sam/dnc (me), 75rdm/nin and 75rdm/whm.... {easy prey}

Tanked all the way and didn't get into any trouble. Anticipated and countered Light Blade every time

Right then, she's not far from sky now.... just need to get her xp back and stop dying in dynamis.

Comment

I was in marathon of a party yesterday that kept me up until 7:30am :p. Took THF from 27-31 in Kazham. We had an amazing set up and no PL and we re EXP chaining with only 5 of us. So now I'm going around just unlocking jobs as I type this.

I also have a new love for treasure chests. :p They do give decent stuff besides gil!

Comment

Did Royal Jelly with a total of 6 orbs with 2 lady friends in my LS and we walked out with 4 Ni's and an archers ring. We each kept a Ni(which I needed for my NIN) and we're pretty much selling the other Ni and Archers ring for around 750k total if they sell at the current price, so not bad for a sunday. Definitely solved the money issues I had, was down to 22k.

Also got THF 1k from 30, can't wait to try SATA. At 30 means I'll also be able to test it out on BLU whenever I actually play it again(might just rush THF to 37 after both of my tests on Tues/Wed).
                        Cleverness - Hades
                        75BLU/75RDM/75NIN/60SAM/59SMN
                        DRK/NIN/WHM/BLM/SCH/WAR/PLD subs

Comment

THF35, only two more levels until I can finally sell all my THF gear. And once that's done I can forget about levelling subs for a long time because they'll be all done.

Did the Tonberry BC60 at Sacrificial Chamber recently and got both Elemental Torque and Enfeebling Torque on my orb. Easiest 850k I've ever earned, and now I have a nice shiny pair of Ochiudo's Kote, a Woodsman Ring, all the Ton: Ni ninjutsu, some more storage space and a chakram. So I'm feeling much happier about levelling NIN now.

Comment

Valor Surcoat go

Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

Comment

Nice, congratulations!
                              sigpic
                              ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                              ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                              ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                              ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Originally posted by eticket109 View Post
                                Valor Surcoat go
                                Speaking of Valor Surcoats.....

In all my years of Dynamis, I can count on one hand the times I've seen one drop. Tonight in Dynamis........

THREE VALOR SURCOATS!!!

....I think the game is broken....

Comment

Working...
                                X