Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Well this is my first post in this thread so here is a few for starters. Sorry if it's long.

Last night 4 of us did all 3 Rank 2-3 Dragons. It started off just by me giving a random /tell to someone. Turns out they needed so we made a party. So we gave a never /tell to a WHM and they joined us. So with all 3 of us all needed different dragon, we though it would be a pick up party in every nation. However, a BLU in my LS tagged along with us, not to fight only my dragon, but the other 2 as well (Bless you Nyobi). So we were all in Bastok so we did the one there first. However, when we get there only the BLU and the WAR could fight because we needed the other dragons so it wouldn't let us in but they easily downed it. So we go to Windurst to do the WHM's with only the 3 of them, and then we head off to do mine in San D'Oria with the 4 of us. So all 3 of us got our Rank 3 thanks to the BLU.

Also, dinged 26 THF, received the Kazham air pass and woot woot on my first chocobo being red!

Comment

Originally posted by Rothy View Post
      Uhh.. 28 to 33 Bard in one party..

Japanese sure do love {Long time.} parties.
      I went from level 10-17 yesterday in 1 party...it was long. I so love Sync Parties though.

Comment

Level Sync is incredible. SE did a FANTASTIC job with it. So far, it has extended the duration of every party I've been in (excepting merit parties, for obvious reasons) exponentially, and allowed us to stay in one spot longer, pick up larger level gaps, etc. It's fabulous. There is no reason not to level sync when you party now, unless you were already at the same level when you joined the party.

Seriously, Level Sync is the best thing they ever added to the game. It's that good. I had a manaburn party on my SCH at 21. All we had was a NIN, SCH, SMN, and 3 BLMs tearing the hell out of crabs until all the lower people reached 24, at which point we decided to disband. It was fantastic, I've never had a Qufim party be that good.

I wish I could personally thank SE for Level Sync while also punching them in the face for AV.
        sigpic
        ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
        ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
        ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
        ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

WHM 62-65 in one party, have to love stupidly long Japanese burn parties.

Also got my Sandy Rank 8 in another random Japanese pickup group.
          Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
          Reiko Takahashi
          - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
          Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

finished the holy crest quest

Comment

fucking fuck
              Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

About.

Fucking.

Time!

MEGA GRATS!

SS with hat. Naow!
                sigpic

Comment

That count?

Comment

Indeed. Breaking it in already, I see.

Still shaking? I know it took me like 3 days for my nerves to calm down.
                    sigpic

Comment

like I said on BG, can't make fun of you now when others get one...

Took me a few min to calm my nerves after getting mine, then Monster Gloves fell to me...for my rocking level 40 BST! I think I was more shook up after beating the secret boss in KH2: FM, but that was after 4 straight hours of trying and claiming Adamantoise in between fights

Anyway grats dude!
                      Last edited by Gobo; 10-23-2008, 06:58 PM. Reason: I don't know why I forgot to say grats...I'm a doofus.
                      sigpic
                      Y'okay!

PSN: goboaj (be my friend damnit)

Comment

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
                        Indeed. Breaking it in already, I see.

Still shaking? I know it took me like 3 days for my nerves to calm down.
                        I can barely hold on to the controller b/c my hands keep sweating.

Comment

Originally posted by Callisto View Post
                          Aw sweetie BIG congrats!!
                          Originally posted by Feba
                          But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                          Originally posted by Taskmage
                          God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                          Originally posted by DakAttack
                          ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Callisto, what program do you use to take Screen Shots? (not fraps I don't like that.) Anyway, I finally got to level 18 today, and The Warp scroll which took...hell of a time to get yesterday. I got all my Subjob items too, and of course got my SJ. Now I am just slowly leveling WHM up a bit, I like it already better then BLM though lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Callisto View Post
                              Aren't you used to only playing with one hand anyway?

Congratulations!

Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

Comment

Originally posted by eticket109 View Post
                                Aren't you used to only playing with one hand anyway?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X