Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Originally posted by pixiehawk View Post
    I'll be a Lance Corporal as soon as the game day changes...

if I don't fall asleep on my keyboard
    Thats TWO accomplishments! LOL
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

ZOMG! i just aquired my Ying Yang Robe! i dont know how but we managed to kill shiki with just 4 members! ^^! yay!!
      Emeraldpearl

75 Summoner
      37 White Mage

75 Red Mage
      37 White Mage

Currently Leveling: WHM

Comment

Wings of Honor SSSS

Now to just get to Vegas for the next few weeks and try to maintain my Campaign rank while I'm off duty.

Comment

Beat the Snoll, was surprisingly easy. Actually, I'm really surprised at how easy it was because I still hear of people having problems with it even after the update.

We went to do some fomor killing/swift belt runs afterwards, and I'd have to say that the normal fomors and Caithleann, who isn't exactly a pushover but isn't exactly a hard fight either, put up more of a fight than that Snoll did.

Ah well, I won't complain much because we did win, I'm just a little disappointed because I was all psyched up for an epic fight, and just wasn't expecting it to be so easy. Next up though is the airship fight! I'm gonna be totally jazzed if we can beat this one on the first try :D I'm probably more worried about timing out on that one than a total wipe, so we'll just see how it goes.

Even if we don't win, we at least will have had a solid win on the first try streak from Promies up to the Snoll fight, and I think that's pretty damn good.

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be misqouted and then used against you.

I don't have a big ego, it just has a large mouth.

Comment

BLM to 56. Now to farm a coffer key for AF (lol I've been lazy) and quest Retrace.
            sigpic
            ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
            ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
            ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
            ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Got raped by bees in Dynamis Tavnazia. Now THAT was fun.
              ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Mog View Post
                Got raped by bees in Dynamis Tavnazia. Now THAT was fun.
                I love that run. I may not get another shot at it though since my dynamis shell refuses to do it.

Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

Comment

@_@ Bastok, literally raped. clear all the mobs before mega boss, killed all the shield.

912 currency at about 7 100 pieces, 19 relics and 17 wootz ores @_@
                  Won a lot on wootz ore, also got smn hands :D
                  At least 1 of each relic piece possible for the zone dropped. With monk and drg being the top 2 drops.
                  Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

Paragon of Summoner Excellence ^^
                    Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

Finally got Frenetic Rip after 3 days of battling imps and no horn breakage.

Comment

Started Einherjar today (established Dyna/Sky/Sea/Whatever shell but just tacked myself onto their Ein. group) and finished my first Tier 1! Only like ... 25 more runs till I can get a new shiney!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
                          Started Einherjar today (established Dyna/Sky/Sea/Whatever shell but just tacked myself onto their Ein. group) and finished my first Tier 1! Only like ... 25 more runs till I can get a new shiney!
                          On the upside, with the current system you may be able to die to Odin a lot earlier and a lot more often. ^^

Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

Comment

I got my first piece of dynamis AF for the job I've actually got leveled... and WAR af from freelot... well, more than free lot, from no one bothered to lot

We didn't clear though, so I'm going to have to go back to Sandy Dynamis again ; ;. That place hurts
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by eticket109 View Post
                              On the upside, with the current system you may be able to die to Odin a lot earlier and a lot more often. ^^
                              Probably, lol.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by eticket109 View Post
                                Odin's easier than wing 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X