X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Hm.

Think of Refresh like..

Okay, imagine you regularly hang out with a group of friends and one day you win this laminated I.D. card thing that lets you buy free cake from this particular cakeshop down the way. You meet up with your buddies and you're all "OMGOMGOMG! Check this card out guys! FREE CAKE! \(^_^)/" Everyone cheers, everyone's grinning, you drive off and return shortly after with cake enough for everybody. You feel special, everyone thinks your awesome, times are good.

Fast forward a month later, you and your friends meet up. You're a bit tired and one of the guys has just grabbed a new Wii game and it'd be cool if you could hang out and get in line for a turn, but cake is obviously needed and you're the dude with the card. Which is fair enough so off you pop. You get back, hand the cake out, the guys nod in thanks.

Fast forward another month later. A get-together at someone's house, girls are there, a pool table, croquet on the lawn, awesome stuff. You arrive and see the guy who's party it is. You wave and say hello: "Hey man, how's it go-" before he interrupts you: "Dude, where's my cake?!" Sighing under your breath you nod acceptingly and walk back towards your car to go do your cake thing, looking back over your shoulder at that pretty girl knocking balls around on the pool table by herself, wishing that just once someone else could be that cake guy.

"Still, cake IS awesome.." you think to yourself.
    Oh, Warp. How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...

Comment

wow deeke. u just used the best analogy for explaining sumthin to a guy who loves to eat.

thanks for some more insight to my new wonderous ability that will probably have me on a water tower somewhere with a sniper shooting at anybody who looks like they play FFXI and would want to use me so they can kill collibris.
      sigpic

Never Interuppt Your Enemy When He Is Making A Mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by sykoticjestr View Post
        lol. i just read 'kittens post on BRD's and here u are posting the same about RDM.

ironic

prolly not

besides ill prolly stop playing RDM after killing a few thousand collibri and go lvl something else.

Thanks for the warning guys
        Basically Brd and Rdm are the fastest jobs to get to 75, which also means alot of people really don't understand the greater mechanics of the jobs. You have no clue how many bards and red mages don't understand some of the uses of skill vs stat and gearing for endgame. They have virtually no clue how to equip themselves and create gear sets. Just please take your time and learn the basics of how red mage works outside of the exp whore, or we will hunt you down and make you sit in a room with feba.
        [FFXI Journal][Pld][War][Nin][Drg][Rng][Brd]

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/xsev/orly.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Sevv View Post
          Just please take your time and learn the basics of how red mage works outside of the exp whore, or we will hunt you down and make you sit in a room with feba.
          0.0 with THE FEBA.

i am gonna go study everything i can about RDM now.

im still in the mid levels of the game but i understand the stats and skills pretty well. the only thing i have a problem with is leveling things other than healing >.< in parties too much to go solo.
          sigpic

Comment

Recently beat Ouryu...and then wiped on PM 4-3 because someone didn't know what Fomor hate was. Still, Ouryu's such a bitch and I'm glad he's finally down.

Comment

just unlocked BLU last night. that quest was almost as simple as the BRD one. just you had to take a long ass boat ride. almost died on the way back to al zahbi though. saw a crab that was easy prey, buffed myself with the several spells that a rdm has, and attacked. soon after starting my attack i realized that i forgotten to switch my subjob as i was still rdm/whm, plus i had forgotten to take out all of my melee gear. needless to say it was an interesting fight with many sleeps and binds and several /heal moments. thank god i had refresh and regen or i would be with davy jones' locker right now.

but anyways. BLU is freakin awesome guys. although it took several enemies to learn my first BLU spell >.< but after i learned it and i leveled blue magic i started getting spells pretty fast, with only have to kill maybe 3 or 4 of the monster to get the spell. this class could easily rival my love of rdm.
              sigpic

Comment

only have to kill maybe 3 or 4 of the monster to get the spell.
                Hehehehehehehehe.

/evil laugh
                I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Camped Hoo Mjuu last night and got the Monster Signa! w00t! 1/3 yesterday, 1/20 lifetime

On the way back ran past the other Giddeus NM (someone the IronBreaker) Got the Aspir Knife drop too...

On way to Jeuno, I went through W. Sarutabaruta and widescan showed Tom Tit Tat, got the punches too...

Up through Meriptaud Mountains Daggerclaw Dracos was popped but no drop...

I kept running into NMs one after another...pretty good night!
                  | 90 SMN | 90 BRD | 90 BLM | 90 THF | 90 WAR |

5/5 BST +2
                  2/5 WAR +2
                  Farsha(85)

Comment

Originally posted by Mhurron View Post
                    Hehehehehehehehe.

/evil laugh
                    im in for a surprise in a few levels arent i?

i dont know why im posting this, youll prolly just say "youll find out" or something along those lines.

besides i read somewhere that if you have your blue magic at a high level it will be easier to obtain the spells.
                    Last edited by sykoticjestr; 04-11-2008, 04:27 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

im in for a surprise in a few levels arent i?

i dont know why im posting this, youll prolly just say "youll find out" or something along those lines.

besides i read somewhere that if you have your blue magic at a high level it will be easier to obtain the spells.
                      It's really random. Many spell I got at first mob use, while some took me like 50-60 mobs to get (MP Drainkiss, I'm looking at you). So, if you plan to learn spell, make sure you have some free time.
                      Feona - Leviathan Server - Bastok 10
                      RDM75/BLU75/WHM58/etc.

Comment

WAR from 34 to 38 last night in one epic party. I was hoping for 36 so I could use my warp cudgel, I didn't expect to even get that far, let alone surpass it.
                        sigpic
                        ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                        ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                        ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                        ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Been busy and not on much but been busy in game too. Soon as JP midnight and a few cs are out of the way Tamas Ring: O

So lucky to have solid static members and friends.
                          sigpic
                          Signature courtesy of Selphiie the Enchantress

Comment

Originally posted by FortMan View Post
                            It's really random. Many spell I got at first mob use, while some took me like 50-60 mobs to get (MP Drainkiss, I'm looking at you). So, if you plan to learn spell, make sure you have some free time.
                            <.<
                            i finally see what you guys mean. after an hour and a half and 100+ bees later, i finally got pollen. go ahead laugh, but i think its useful for solo play. plus i got every spell up to lvl 12 except that yagudo spell cuz they never use it.

oh well ill go farm that and bludgeon later.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Saren View Post
                              Been busy and not on much but been busy in game too. Soon as JP midnight and a few cs are out of the way Tamas Ring: O

So lucky to have solid static members and friends.
                              Congrats! welcome to the ring club =D.

<.<
                              i finally see what you guys mean. after an hour and a half and 100+ bees later, i finally got pollen. go ahead laugh, but i think its useful for solo play. plus i got every spell up to lvl 12 except that yagudo spell cuz they never use it.

oh well ill go farm that and bludgeon later.
                              Most blue mages hate me I am level 21 and im 1/1 to 1/3 on every spell to 30 =P
                              [FFXI Journal][Pld][War][Nin][Drg][Rng][Brd]

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/xsev/orly.jpg

Comment

<.<

>.>

>.<

ur right i do hate you. prolly every other BLU that reads this will too.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X