Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Congrats aka, no wonder you were quiet on the LS last night.

Managed to walk to Gusteberg S and Bastok S and yes it does have a mog house (will post pictures in the DIV thread tonight) the mobs outside Bastok S will be DC to my 14 DNC so will be able to fight worms n sapplings and hopefully get lvl 15. also got pashow and Gusteberg maws.

Comment

Wyrm Armet: O

6/6 DRG Relic Armor ^^

Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

Comment

I finally beat the old man last night~?

It's not phenomenal or awesome compared to most, but now I can stand amongst the rest of the 75's in game (once I actually get a job to 75 now that I'm able). Did whm Maat as whm68. =3

Edit: Forgot to also give thanks to a few good friends, all of which helped me get a second test last night, and one who let me borrow a lot of good gear for the fight. She's the best.
        Last edited by Vessiran; 11-29-2007, 07:45 AM.
        "Disgusting little creatures; soon all of you will feel my hate and suffer as I have suffered..." ~Nago

Comment

I’m in pain, but I’m happy.
          It hurts, but I can smile.
          That’s why I can tell you from the depths of my being…
          â—€/bowâ–¶ SquareEnix
          Bamboo shadows sweep the stars,
          yet not a mote of dust is stirred;
          Moonlight pierces the depths of the pond,
          leaving no trace in the water.

- Mugaku

Comment

Epic, it is.
            Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

Failed utterly as a rdm.

Darksday, Anrin Obi, Pluto's Staff, Elemental Seal, sleep resist by a friggin level 50some mission pld. -.-; /dies
              Attached Files
              lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Now that's what I call epic.
                sigpic
                "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
                Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Mine sounds odd but how bout claiming Mee Deggi the Punisher 5 times in a row and no drop ; ;. I am 0/21 on this beast, and the accomplishment........... that i still go back. LMAO. SE if you can hear me its a rare/ex now come on give a guy a break.

Comment

Dinged lvl 44 with my pally.

Comment

Originally posted by Taskmage View Post
                      Failed utterly as a rdm.

Darksday, Anrin Obi, Pluto's Staff, Elemental Seal, sleep resist by a friggin level 50some mission pld. -.-; /dies
                      If it makes you feel better, it was the Resist Trait, not you. As rare as they proc, occasionally, the Trait will activate and stymie even the most powerful of casts, like a spell-specific Magic Shield. When a Resist Trait decides to activate, there's often not much you can do about it.

On that note, my personal accomplishment comes in the realization that my Silences have yet to be resisted by BRD mobs(with Resist Silence and whatnot).

Comment

Originally posted by IfritnoItazura View Post
                        I’m in pain, but I’m happy.
                        It hurts, but I can smile.
                        That’s why I can tell you from the depths of my being…
                        â—€/bowâ–¶ SquareEnix
                        Originally posted by Armando
                        No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
                        Originally posted by Armando
                        Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
                        Originally posted by Taskmage
                        GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
                        Originally posted by Taskmage
                        However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
                        Matthew 16:15

Comment

Originally posted by BurningPanther View Post
                          If it makes you feel better, it was the Resist Trait, not you. As rare as they proc, occasionally, the Trait will activate and stymie even the most powerful of casts, like a spell-specific Magic Shield. When a Resist Trait decides to activate, there's often not much you can do about it.
                          On that note, my personal accomplishment comes in the realization that my Silences have yet to be resisted by BRD mobs(with Resist Silence and whatnot).
                          Yeah, I figured. I had a concept of resist traits working against status the same way your elemental resist stat works against spell damage, but Armando told me it's a fixed % to resist. I guess this pretty much proves it. But no, it doesn't really make me feel much better.
                          lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Recent accomplishments.

SMN to 75, but that's been a while. I've got two merits in avatar accuracy since then.

Finally got WotG after hounding the GameStop XD (interestingly enough, I got a job interview from them no more than a week later. FINALLY!!!)

Opened all the maws (Went to Sandy to get Campaign. Went to Windy 'cause my friend said it got pwned. Went to Bastok because my friend wanted me to and I wanted to see the Witchfire Glen on the way - it's pretty :3)

Unlocked Dancer and Scholar

Got Dancer to 18...and promptly died due to tiger aggro (I was duo'ing with a DRK in Jugner). Oops. ><

Duo'd Sandy 6-1 (lolcactuar...75SMN and 72PUP duo ftw ^.^)

Solo'd Sandy 6-2. Silly bones. As I was killing one the other two despawned. He hardly used Blood Saber at all (only once or twice total, maybe three times at the very most).

Tomorrow I'm nabbing rank 7. Yayz!

Comment

THIS!
                              [FFXI Journal][Pld][War][Nin][Drg][Rng][Brd]

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/xsev/orly.jpg

Comment

Grats, bitch.
                                "If you keep me waiting much longer, it damn well better be the end of the Galaxy." ~ Kaidan

~There's gonna come a day, and I can't wait to see your face...~

Comment

Working...
                                X