Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Originally posted by eticket109 View Post
    heh, friend on Kuj posted about that on her LJ. didn't realize that was you. lol

They wanted to kite nidhogg last night too, but it didnt pop. Not like kings are hard lol =D.
    [FFXI Journal][Pld][War][Nin][Drg][Rng][Brd]

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/xsev/orly.jpg

Comment

Well it took us a few (4) tries, but we finally got it right:

I was also pleased to get the kill shot on Omega.

EDIT: Just scrolled up and noticed that I owned eticket's sig, LMFAO!
      sigpic
      ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
      ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
      ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
      ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

My achievement: coming back to this forum (not that I went anywhere else but just dont access the internet at work any more- partly too busy - partly have my access suspended for surfing too much at work o.O) so decided to log on at home after running into Sev randomly in a chat room lol :3

FFXI achievement : got my Slavage boots (thats not a typo, all of you that do Salvage know what I'm talking about) Marduk boots {mine} and the other day my Enlil's Gambison dropped finally !!!

So I need about another 8 mil before i can put my 3/3 body piece together and make my Marduk's Jubbah.

/wants it so much

I'll get there eventually! :3

I hate you SE.

http:// cerberusatemycookies.blogspot.com

Comment

I finally got the hang of doing Golden Salvage as BST. I went in with my PUP friend and a RDM friend came along to act as a warm body. By the end of the night, both me and the PUP were consistently pulling off pet retreats.

Summoners? We don't need no stinkin' summoners!
          Lyonheart
          lvl 75 WAR, 75 BST, 75 BLM, 75 NIN, 47 SCH
          Cooking 100.0+3+3, Culinarian's Signboard, Raw Fish Handling, Noodle Kneading, Patissier
          Fishing 60

Lakiskline
          Bonecrafting 100.0+3+3,
          Leather 60+2, Woodworking 60, Alchemy 60
          Smithing 60, Clothcraft 55, Goldsmithing 54.1, Cooking 11
          Boneworker's Signboard, Bone Purification, Bone Ensorcellment, Filing, Lumberjack, Chainwork

Comment

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
            EDIT: Just scrolled up and noticed that I owned eticket's sig, LMFAO!
            ; ;

hehe. good work on it. congratulations on the clear. ^^

though, mine was 1/1. :-p what setup did you guys have?

Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

Comment

Got 25 in Clothcraft in 3 days of crafting. Also, got my first "scheduled" LS PT today... (Magna Gear Quest) Also, a dude gave me 500K to help him finish Choco License and Sub Job Quests... Good week.
              Current Server: Asura
              Current Home Nation: Bastok (Rank 10)
              Race/Sex: Elvaan/Male
              Main Job: 75 DRK / 37 SAM,RDM,NIN,WAR,WHM
              Main Craft: 73 Cloth

(Read this at a normal pace...)
              Tihs Msseage Connat Be Raed By Nromal Huamn Biegns. Pelsae Ntoify Yuor Firedns Taht If Tehy Can Raed Tihs, Taht Tehy Aenr't Namrol...Cnovrresly, Atmpetnig To Raed Tihs Msasege At Nmaorl Pcae And Bineg Albe To, Cna't be Namrol Etiehr...If Yor'ue Albe To Raed Tihs, Tehn Mybae Yur'oe Not Nrmaol.

Comment

Originally posted by eticket109 View Post
                ; ;

hehe. good work on it. congratulations on the clear. ^^

though, mine was 1/1. :-p what setup did you guys have?
                RDM (me), WHM, NIN, WAR, DRK, MNK. Actually a good group but kept wiping on Omega cause we never used the polymers. Once we made an order and used them, it was EP.
                sigpic

Comment

ToAU Missions = done ^^

Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

Comment

All 4 pieces of Elvaan Male Magna Gear on Friday night between 9:00 pm and 3:00 am!!! yay! Also, WHM from 22-24 yesterday.
                    Current Server: Asura
                    Current Home Nation: Bastok (Rank 10)
                    Race/Sex: Elvaan/Male
                    Main Job: 75 DRK / 37 SAM,RDM,NIN,WAR,WHM
                    Main Craft: 73 Cloth

(Read this at a normal pace...)
                    Tihs Msseage Connat Be Raed By Nromal Huamn Biegns. Pelsae Ntoify Yuor Firedns Taht If Tehy Can Raed Tihs, Taht Tehy Aenr't Namrol...Cnovrresly, Atmpetnig To Raed Tihs Msasege At Nmaorl Pcae And Bineg Albe To, Cna't be Namrol Etiehr...If Yor'ue Albe To Raed Tihs, Tehn Mybae Yur'oe Not Nrmaol.

Comment

Got my Virgo's Subligar and my...Ophiculus's(sp?) Subligar. And now I have to level THF to 58 so I can equip the armor so I can trade in for the subs. But oh well, the hard part is out of the way. :D

Thanks to Roguewolf for the sig. :D

Comment

Originally posted by KoukiRyu View Post
                        Got my Virgo's Subligar and my...Ophiculus's(sp?) Subligar. And now I have to level THF to 58 so I can equip the armor so I can trade in for the subs. But oh well, the hard part is out of the way. :D
                        I went into Phomiuna with a crack squad of two BSTs and a RDM (RDM was just along for something to do) in order to get me a NIN subligar. I thought the NIN fomor might be rough on our DC Gloop pets. But to my surprise, the subligar dropped on our first kill. During our first fomor kill, we also ended up joining in an alliance with another subligar hunting party. We then went on to watch 2 more NIN subligars drops on the next 2 kills.

I guess the NIN subligar is a more common drop than I thought.
                        Lyonheart
                        lvl 75 WAR, 75 BST, 75 BLM, 75 NIN, 47 SCH
                        Cooking 100.0+3+3, Culinarian's Signboard, Raw Fish Handling, Noodle Kneading, Patissier
                        Fishing 60

Lakiskline
                        Bonecrafting 100.0+3+3,
                        Leather 60+2, Woodworking 60, Alchemy 60
                        Smithing 60, Clothcraft 55, Goldsmithing 54.1, Cooking 11
                        Boneworker's Signboard, Bone Purification, Bone Ensorcellment, Filing, Lumberjack, Chainwork

Comment

RNG took me ages and ages, although BST was pretty common for us.

I actually duo'd my first RNG sub on THF, with my WHM buddy, and had a lot of fun. Then I lost it later like I posted, but I got the other one in Sacrarium, took us ages for that one. >_<

Thanks to Roguewolf for the sig. :D

Comment

Nin is so common there they can't pay us to take the drops XD
                            Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

I finally finished this sig I've been working on and got it to a reasonable size without sacrificing much quality. Check it out!
                              sigpic

Comment

Been leveling war and got to 65 so far. Been picking up rot lots as I level so now have in my inventory N Head, N hand, and E hands. Not sure how good they are as I havn't even bothered to look up that stats yet >.>; But I'm told I'll need them, so thus I do!

In other news, my HNMLS merged with another, and had an uncontested Fafnir today. First day in existance and we already have 45 members @.@

Comment

Working...
                                X