Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

It'll be a while before I have the +1's on me, though, as I'm not exactly bursting with gil for 22 Ordelle Bronze Pieces.
    sigpic
    ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
    ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
    ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
    ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Oo nice!!!!

Killed Jormy. Full drops.

Comment

Shaman's Cloak obtained! And 15 minutes after maintenance was over no less <.<

Thanks to Esdain, Daedalus, and Kizna of LunarCry LS for letting me rallying them into coming with me so suddenly after they logged on

Comment

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
          It'll be a while before I have the +1's on me, though, as I'm not exactly bursting with gil for 22 Ordelle Bronze Pieces.
          Congrats!!

When I got mine, every other RDM rolled a combined 250 and I rolled an 800. (That's 3 RDMs vs my roll.) I was fortunate to have an LS mate who sold me the coins at a 50% LS discount. Spent 5k per instead of 11k per if I had hit Rolanberry Fields.

These are great for Elvaan. Only other INT+5 item is our RSE2 and that's notoriously expensive. Feels good having these, hope you can upgrade them soon! ^^
          Odude
          PS2 Beta tester - Cactaur - Rank 4
          RDM32 - BLM17 - DRK11 - RNG11 - BRD9 - BST7 - WAR6 - MNK4

Lakshmi: Windurst Rank 10 - Zilart, CoP, ToAU COMPLETE - WotG
          SAM90 - DRK90 - MNK90 - WAR90 - RNG90 - BST90 - RDM83 - NIN50 - THF46 - DRG42 - BLM40 - PUP23 - WHM20 - PLD13 - BRD13 - BLU10 - SCH10 - DNC7 - COR5 - SMN1

Comment

For the first time in my life I actually claimed something. Ok, it was only Adamantoise, but hey...

Originally posted by Aksannyi
            "As a RDM, it should irk you to the depths of your soul when a mob had the audacity to buff itself in front of you."

Comment

Adaman fails so hard. But grats, I thought it was a joke when I saw your Stun macro till I saw the big old turtle.

Added to the fact that it was purple to me (you were in the other party), it took me a few seconds to put 2+2 together lol.

No egg. Lay, GDI!!

Comment

Half of you thought it was a joke macro lol! Dense certainly did. I think when I ended up at 89 hp that was kind of the clue!

How I never died I'll never know...

"As a RDM, it should irk you to the depths of your soul when a mob had the audacity to buff itself in front of you."

Comment

Elvaan HP POWA!

Comment

Originally posted by tdh View Post
                    These are great for Elvaan. Only other INT+5 item is our RSE2 and that's notoriously expensive. Feels good having these, hope you can upgrade them soon! ^^
                    Actually...

Although, having no MP on its own, I can see why this might not be desirable on Elvaan.
                    Feona - Leviathan Server - Bastok 10
                    RDM75/BLU75/WHM58/etc.

Comment

I would kill for Yigit but I fail at Assault.

Comment

Same.
                        sigpic
                        "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
                        Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

PUP50, AF2 quest complete, I'll be getting my puppet's blm head today, as well as my second piece of AF, and I'll be finishing AF3 and starting my 4th piece of AF later today ^^
                          Kindadarii (Bahamut)
                          90PUP / 90SMN / 90BRD / 90WHM / 59DNC
                          70.3 + 2 Woodworking
                          52.2 Synergy

Breeding Chocobos? Visit Chocobreeder.com to find chocobos in your area!

Comment

Before my Zenith Mitts and their MAB, I used Yigit Gages fulltime on blm. I use them virtually full time on rdm (only exception is when I am cure bot - when I revert back to Zenith). The Yigit Gages, frankly, rock.

Now to actually finish the rest of Yigit (still got body, Turban and feet to get - need em all!). I'm bloody Sergeant, shows how many times I spammed that damn Preemptive Strike (more than half way to my Amir boots or Paluwhan whatever from there).

Comment

I know I haven't been on this thread in a while, but here's an update from various exploits I've been on for the past month or so...

Finished Apocalypse Nigh finally. Relatively easy fight, actually. Both times I beat it. Got Ethereal Earring.

Finished TAU storyline. Alexander's a beast that likes to live forever. Not quite so Immortal, though. Ulthalam's Ring, Glory Crown, and Imperial Standard ftw.

As a bonus to finishing TAU, a friend of Sevv's got some gloves from The Ashu Talif. About 6, to be exact. Two of which turned out to be Barbarossa's Moufles. Sevv and I got the two pair, so that's hotness awaiting my Corsair.

Speaking of which, I managed to get my Blue Mage up from 70 to 74, and Corsair from 67 to 70, so now I'm a bit relieved that my three mains are 70+ now. Makes it easy to deal with things that way.

Next up on the roster:
                              Joyeuse
                              Assault for Pahluwan Kazagand
                              75 in both Blue Mage and Corsair
                              Mind Blast
                              Exuviation
                              Amplification
                              BLU and COR Merits
                              Salvage for Ares's
                              Nyzule Isle for Askar
                              Assault for Ranks

Comment

I had the absolute best day EVER last night. Found a pickup group for ZM6, and since i didn't have anything better to do, I went along. Four hours later, I am standing in Sky going "OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG"

Also, yesterday, thanks to a fantastic friend, I got my very own, super adorable Nobles Tunic! I look so adorable in it =D

So yes, one of the best FFXI days I've had in a long while.

Comment

Working...
                                X