• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Originally posted by Kirsteena View Post
    Run. I'll hold Mhurron back.
    sigpic
    "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
    Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Congratulations!
      sigpic
      ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
      ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
      ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
      ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Grats task. Still missing hands, but I got Body, head and feet within a month of each other, so no complaints here.

Got a Gaudy Harness today on the spur-of the moment panty raid. (Went to go raise LS mates in Aqueducts, ended up spending 2 1/2 hours there XD) Only job thats close to wearing is BST at 45, but thats ok, nice to get it out of the way.
        sigpic
        Y'okay!

PSN: goboaj (be my friend damnit)

Comment

ive now obtained fenrir! :D first day of re subbing back and managed to get a full pt of lvl 70+ SMN. lvl 31 SMN ^^
          Emeraldpearl

75 Summoner
          37 White Mage

75 Red Mage
          37 White Mage

Currently Leveling: WHM

Comment

Latest accomplishment: I made a Japaneses player unequip everything by repeatedly checking him. Possibly the most fun you can have while waiting around for dynamis to start.

Comment

Grats Task!

Comment

My latest accomplishment (and I know there's some people that are going to hate me for this... D: ) is getting my ffxi-wedding approved first try.

:D Got the news today. Going to be taking place in the Hall of the Gods. ^_^

Just a side note, though... I tried the wedding-lottery thing a little over a year ago, with a previous boyfriend, and we tried so many times I lost count before we gave up, so believe me, I know how annoying it can be, for anyone else that's trying to get theirs to go through.
                Tuatha - Tarutaru (Remora)
                WHM75/PLD75/BRD75/RDM75/DRK69/THF62/SAM43/BLM40/BLU39/SMN38/
                WAR37/
                NIN37/BST37/DNC33/RNG29//MNK22/DRG19/PUP8/COR6/SCH1
                Linkshell - PanicMotion
                Windurst Rank 10 - San d'Oria Rank 10 - Bastok Rank 10
                Sky [ x ] Sea [_]
                PLD AFv2 5/5!

Comment

While not really an ACCOMPLISHMENT, it was damn fun >.> On the way to Garuda for my primes to collect whispers, my two 75 friends that were helping me (Atom's trying to solo all the primes at 75MNK/NIN) and I are heading through Kuftal Tunnel when suddenly the MNK gets completely owned. Shortly after that my DRG friend goes down. And right after that Guivre sees a tasty, squishy WHM XD

We spend the better part of the next half hour Reraising, unweakening, and I get to Tractor snatch both their 75 corpses from under Guivre's snout to behind my rock so I can raise them. ^^ Fun, in a twisted way!

Comment

Originally posted by Taskmage View Post

snipped 5/5 RDM AF2 Taru

OMG HOT TARU! Full relic armor! ^_^
                    Grats man, and welcome to the club. ^^
                    Feona - Leviathan Server - Bastok 10
                    RDM75/BLU75/WHM58/etc.

Comment

2 x Carby Mitts, and Rank 9, and got to experience Jormy.

Not a bad night

Comment

Experience Jormy makes it sound like a bad thing. We would have had him but for that one little thing...

To get him to 30% on our first ever attempt is fantastic, and we would have had him...

Originally posted by Aksannyi
                        "As a RDM, it should irk you to the depths of your soul when a mob had the audacity to buff itself in front of you."

Comment

I still reckon I could of soloed him...

Comment

Congrats TM! Still waiting on my hat; ;

However I did get my Warlock's Chapeau +1 on Sunday, so it'll hold me over for awhile.

Capped dagger and got Evisceration over the weekend too!

Oh yeah, and I now have both pieces for a DRK AF+1 upgrade, as well as DRK AF2 gloves. I should probably level it past 40 now.
                            Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

Originally posted by Taskmage View Post

OMG HOT TARU! Full relic armor! ^_^
                              Gratz Task!!!!

Run. I'll hold Mhurron back.
                              Grats!
                              Lol don't bother, I have tried to get mhurron to come to dynamis. "No because if i do dynamis 2 days a week with you then I have one day to do everything else."

He just doesn't want rdm af2, gogo rdm af2 for my 48 rdm =D.

Originally posted by Tuatha View Post
                              My latest accomplishment (and I know there's some people that are going to hate me for this... D: ) is getting my ffxi-wedding approved first try.
                              :D Got the news today. Going to be taking place in the Hall of the Gods. ^_^
                              Just a side note, though... I tried the wedding-lottery thing a little over a year ago, with a previous boyfriend, and we tried so many times I lost count before we gave up, so believe me, I know how annoying it can be, for anyone else that's trying to get theirs to go through.
                              Aye people will hate you for it, I got both weddings approved on first try neither took place lol.
                              Originally posted by hongman View Post
                              2 x Carby Mitts, and Rank 9, and got to experience Jormy.
                              Not a bad night
                              Jormy is fun =D, love that fight.

Experience Jormy makes it sound like a bad thing. We would have had him but for that one little thing...
                              To get him to 30% on our first ever attempt is fantastic, and we would have had him...
                              Nice what setup strategy did you guys use, we got to 11% on ifrit first try would have killed him but ya someone cfh'd lmao.

Originally posted by hongman View Post
                              I still reckon I could of soloed him...
                              If you solo him I will post thanks on every post you have ever made/will make on this forum.

lol oh ya Wyrm Belt: O finally only took me 16 Dynamis-Bubu's
                              [FFXI Journal][Pld][War][Nin][Drg][Rng][Brd]

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/xsev/orly.jpg

Comment

Nice what setup strategy did you guys use, we got to 11% on ifrit first try would have killed him but ya someone cfh'd lmao.
                                lmao...cfh...at 30%...

(I almost CFH'ed but stopped myself just in time, but then someone hit the CFH button by mistake :x)

Honest mistake, but after god knows how long fighting this big old Wyrm, it was kinda depressing. None the less on our very first try, we did damn well, was never in any dire situation.

We have an awesome PLD and NIN who can pretty much tank all day long and not break a sweat. So we had the usual support, a few SMN, few BLM, and a PT dealing with adds. Oh and a couple of SAM's doing Fusion SC for the BLM's to MB.

Gogo Cetra!

Comment

Working...
                                X