Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Finally able to actually log in and actually play for a bit tonight...

First off: Level 70 White Mage!

Also, thanks to an extremely cool person's donation in my linkshell, I finally have my god damn Noble's Tunic!

Once exp is capped, It's time to go beat up the old man!

Comment

Finally got something other than Feather Collar to drop from T2 Mamool Assault. Got 2nd merit lol.
      Thanks Kazuki.
      Dragoon Equipment

Comment

Huzzah! Reverend Mail Obtained! (Thanks LunarCry!)

I can't even wear the damn thing yet XD

Comment

Genbu's Shield {mine}

And then...

http://img461.imageshack.us/my.php?i...1220310vz4.png

SE Hates me. No, really.

Comment

Grats on getting the shield, and boooo on the head. Though I have to say, at least Kyata asking if anyone wanted head went down better than the previous attempt (as it were).

Originally posted by Aksannyi
            "As a RDM, it should irk you to the depths of your soul when a mob had the audacity to buff itself in front of you."

Comment

Originally posted by Auron517 View Post
              Huzzah! Reverend Mail Obtained! (Thanks LunarCry!)
              I can't even wear the damn thing yet XD

Gratz again =P
              [FFXI Journal][Pld][War][Nin][Drg][Rng][Brd]

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/xsev/orly.jpg

Comment

Hehehe.....

Im surprised actually how many people didnt want A Head - or maybe its becuase they already have it and/or other Zenith peices, which suits me fine.

Comment

got my 4th str merit!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hongman View Post
                    /point
                    /laugh

No really, thats funny as hell.
                    I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Mhurron hate rises 0.5 points

Comment

I got outlotted on AF2 hat by 4 points >.>, but then got A hands off Fafnir the next day so I wasn't complaining too much.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yesterday I went on a couple supplier quests. The one where you have to take supplies out to one of your outposts. With the first one, I had to go into Jugner Forest. And at my level, that is a bit dangerous. The first time I went it I got about half way to the outpost when an orc jumped out from behind me and attacked. I started to run, but didn't make it. With the second time though, I managed to avoid all the predators and make it to the outpost. After that, I considered just letting myself get killed and instantly go back safety, but I decided not to take the easy way out and headed for the exit. I came dangerously close to a forest tiger, but I made it out alive.

The second location was Pashhow, but with that one I had a little assistance. I didn't know how to get to Pashhow in the first place. Never been there before or knew anything about it. But again, I managed to get in and back out safely.

So that's my latest accomplishment. Traveling into dangerous locations like those at such a minor level.

Comment

My latest accomplishment? Good question. It has absolutely nothing to do with stats, power, fame, gear, or anything related to how powerful my character is at all.

Actually, such things are the least of my worries.

I recently finished up my Corsair AF. No, I didn't do it because I wanted to look awesome in the outfit, nor did I do it for the stats or the title (though I must say, playing Corsair is a lot of fun for me! ). The story was what captivated me from the beginning, and I wanted to see how it continued, so I kept going. The last few events in the Corsair AF plot were, in my opinion, amazing. I could care less about the enormous hole in my wallet; the story I witnessed along the way was worth more than all the gil in Vana'diel if you ask me.

I wouldn't trade it for anything else.

Comment

There are some story sequences that are really nice

This is my latest accomplishment. The (Charger Mantle).. So far it has performed quite well but I have yet to Exp with it.

Last edited by Arximiro; 07-13-2007, 11:26 PM.
                              Jobs: NIN75 THF75 WAR75 PLD64
                              MeritsPT total: 349 (Capped)

Comment

"You have broken the clear time record for Trial by Water!"

Yeah, that was fun.
                                sigpic
                                ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                                ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                                ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                                ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Working...
                                X